Forum › Sensual Novelist and High Schooler Yuri discussion

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Messed up things, such as, uh, close contact? Yuri? And of course rape, all totally the same kind of thing ...

joined Dec 30, 2018

There is nothing wrong with this.

Weirdo ass mf using normies unironically what is this clinically online cringe bs

last edited at Jun 8, 2022 4:52PM

joined Dec 30, 2018

God this is so fucking creepy

If this was a het relationship mfs would be saying completely different things

I fucking hate it when you can see exactly what the author's wierd ass fetishes are

There really need to be a special tag that isnt age gap since there are TONS of age gap oneshots on this site between actual adults and not this predatory garbage

NightmareWeeb
Shiro
joined Oct 12, 2020

Imma stealing this, thank you.

Screenshot%202022-04-17%2012.01.52%20pm
joined Sep 21, 2019

...but it's not.

joined Aug 29, 2019

...but it's not.

you mean "it's not het" or "it's not creepy"? Because the way I see it it's kinda "neither", though one of those might be a matter of perspective.

joined May 3, 2014

ug disgusting :/ also whos the ***** that thinks the majority of age gap tag is some how an warning about an story of a perverted predator???

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

ug disgusting :/ also whos the ***** that thinks the majority of age gap tag is some how an warning about an story of a perverted predator???

I never said that, I said "The majority of age gap stories here are minor/adult" and recommended about taking more care around the tag if they're worried about a situation like this coming up.

No reason to resort to namecalling though, no matter how censored you want it to be.

Fb_img_1506323085663
joined Apr 2, 2017

Alas, I succesfully went trough all the drama here. I can finally post this comment, my opus magnum, my greatest internet post of all time:
It is, my friend; It is, indeed, morbin' time

last edited at Jun 9, 2022 12:44AM

joined Sep 28, 2017

Wasn't a couple of works with the same vibe? About an older novelist and a young girl. One was setted on a not so ancient Japan and the other one was on modern Japan and was kinda NSFW. Been looking for a while but I can't remember the names and the tags can be kinda vague sometimes

last edited at Jun 9, 2022 12:10PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Wasn't a couple of works with the same vibe? About an older novelist and a young girl. One was setted on a not so ancient Japan and the other one was on modern Japan and was kinda NSFW. Been looking for a while but I can't remember the names and the tags can be kinda vague sometimes

Yuki and the Authoress
Kimi wa Shoujo

last edited at Jun 9, 2022 12:45PM

joined Sep 28, 2017

Yuki and the Authoress
Kimi wa Shoujo

Thank you!

2232-2
joined Nov 13, 2017

Imma stealing this, thank you.

The template:

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

full of drama as always

idc i need a sequel

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Innocent child reads just one yuri novel and becomes full of fetishes.

To reply you must either login or sign up.