Forum › Long-Awaited Feelings discussion

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Uh, development coming up? With her knocking on the door and all? Also, that pill case looks a bit ominous, so far there wasn't any mention of Jing Xiu having a medical problem or anything if I recall correctly

E. Vigée Le Brun
joined Jun 8, 2021

For those who can't wait for more, remember that this manga has already been translated up to chapter 20 in Spanish.

Link at the end of this page:

https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/15867-manga-in-spanish-mangas-en-espanol?page=18

(Well, make that: for those who can't wait for more AND can read Spanish! :-D )

I can't read Spanish. =L
You wouldn't have an address where it's translated to French, would ya?

last edited at May 25, 2022 5:19PM

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Uh, development coming up? With her knocking on the door and all? Also, that pill case looks a bit ominous, so far there wasn't any mention of Jing Xiu having a medical problem or anything if I recall correctly

You'll know the reason about the pill only on the latter part of the novel. This is only around chapter 8 out of 144 of the novel.

As for their development, it's really a slow burn specially in early chapters. A lot of push and pull. It's in the mid part where the tension is strong till they get back together. Then they'll just flirt shamelessly.

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

For those who can't wait for more, remember that this manga has already been translated up to chapter 20 in Spanish.

Link at the end of this page:

https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/15867-manga-in-spanish-mangas-en-espanol?page=18

(Well, make that: for those who can't wait for more AND can read Spanish! :-D )

I can't read Spanish. =L
You wouldn't have an address where it's translated to French, would ya?

Sorry, mon pote, I've searched; I don't think it's translated to French at all. :(

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

To note: the implication is she drank herself to death. because her love was getting married

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

god the sheer heartbreak in Jing Xui's eyes when she's given that panda. That panda with a red dot between the eyes really did signify her relationship with Ji Youyan didn't it.

last edited at May 31, 2022 3:48PM

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, the title art is always on point! The artist is just flexing at this point. The story is well done as well, and I can't wait until we get into the nitty gritty. Its going to be so good!

joined Apr 7, 2016

Someone also mentioned that there's 144 chapters of the novel, so this is going to be just as long, if not longer.

Give me that delicious slow burn, baby...

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

god the sheer heartbreak in Jing Xui's eyes when she's given that panda. That panda with a red dot between the eyes really did signify her relationship with Ji Youyan didn't it.

Every chapter has to have one look of sheer betrayal and heartbreak lol, but it gets me every time, I love it

joined May 3, 2014

You'll know the reason about the pill only on the latter part of the novel. This is only around chapter 8 out of 144 of the novel.

As for their development, it's really a slow burn specially in early chapters. A lot of push and pull. It's in the mid part where the tension is strong till they get back together. Then they'll just flirt shamelessly.

has the novel been translated? I coudn’t even found out if there is one in the first place :/

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

has the novel been translated? I coudn’t even found out if there is one in the first place :/

The only English I’ve found is on Novel Updates under My Feelings Can Wait. But it’s only up to chapter 12/13. Might be translated more in other languages though

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

The only English I’ve found is on Novel Updates under My Feelings Can Wait. But it’s only up to chapter 12/13. Might be translated more in other languages though

https://www.mtlnovel.com/my-feelings-can-wait/

Complete chapters + specials. It's not the best translation like the other one in Novel Updates which will probably take years to finish so beggars like me cannot be picky. XD

joined May 3, 2014

Complete chapters + specials. It's not the best translation like the other one in Novel Updates which will probably take years to finish so beggars like me cannot be picky. XD

AMAZING! Imm gonna read the hell out of this one…… BUT T^T! I might have to read the well translated one instead of the Machine Translated since even on the first chapter it swifches between she/him all the god damn time! and it made me confused as hell XD, plus the choice of words and such, yeah I remember trying machine translation before it seemns to be getting better with time but I might read it any way :3

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

AMAZING! Imm gonna read the hell out of this one…… BUT T^T! I might have to read the well translated one instead of the Machine Translated since even on the first chapter it swifches between she/him all the god damn time! and it made me confused as hell XD, plus the choice of words and such, yeah I remember trying machine translation before it seemns to be getting better with time but I might read it any way :3

Maybe start with the novel updates one to get a feel for the plot and characters then go to the mtl?

10350345_10203915261036022_4042905298182130354_n
joined Mar 1, 2015

I don't get this, why is it whenever a story like this occurs, when two women break up one always ends up with a man? The women I've dated didn't suddenly become straight when we broke up.

Am I just missing something, or overthinking this? Why is that a thing in these stories?

Irregardless, this story looks fun. I have a weakness for time travel Yuri.

It's actually just a marriage of convenience and the guy is actually also gay..She actually thinks that Ji Youyan would no longer be back so she marries him..She doesn't really love him.. You guys should also try reading the novel since it's so good..It's MTL but still understandable.. :( Title is My Feelings Can Wait..

Qndkfwtexmw51%20-%20kopie
joined May 20, 2014

Was reading the synopsis and immediately thought "hey, I'm pretty sure I've read this in a novel before". Positively surprised it's from "My Feelings Can Wait" (余情可待[重生]). I've gone through mtl to finish the novel last year because I loved it so much, it's definitely one of the best baihe novels I've read.

Glad to see my favorite baihe novels getting a manhua adaption, and who knows, maybe we'll get a license for a baihe novel one day!

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

the novel is wonderful. the english translation is shit (better than nothing), but their intimate moments are still captured well. I really enjoy the emotional build up that leads to them becoming a couple again plus I love jing xiu’s hybrid kuudere/tsundere personality (kuudere to the world, but tsun tsun to her bae). If you like angst combined with lots of floof, I recommend it

last edited at Jun 7, 2022 4:50PM

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Aww poor Youyan really messed up there! And they looked so cute together when they were younger!

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

oof, that really is the past coming back to haunt you, though with the internal monologue I can get why Youyan said that lovers who break up could not stay friends, because if you truly do love each other why would you not stay together as lovers.

Unfortunately for her at the time she did not realise that people can break up for reasons other than falling out of love. An alcohol addiction can do the trick just fine.

joined Oct 15, 2020

This got a manga?! Wow! So excited even if I haven't finish the novel cuz of translate.
P.S. Love y'all Translator-samas~<3

joined Oct 15, 2020

Loving how the manga following the web novel so far.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

oof, that really is the past coming back to haunt you, though with the internal monologue I can get why Youyan said that lovers who break up could not stay friends, because if you truly do love each other why would you not stay together as lovers.

Unfortunately for her at the time she did not realise that people can break up for reasons other than falling out of love. An alcohol addiction can do the trick just fine.

Alcohol addiction came after the breakup in this case.

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

“shouldn’t I be getting a token of appreciation?”
home girl called off her wedding, traveled to tibet, bled herself in a river, sacrificed her future fame AND permanently damaged her soul in order to revive her bae
of course she deserves a token of appreciation in the form of hugs and kisses :’(

last edited at Jun 18, 2022 2:36AM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

well we don't know that, and given that in earlier chapters Jing Xiu got very pointedly irritated by Ji Youyan drinking, I think it is fair to say that the alcohol addiction could have already started while they were still in a relationship. With it possibly even being one of the main reasons for the breakup.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

well we don't know that, and given that in earlier chapters Jing Xiu got very pointedly irritated by Ji Youyan drinking, I think it is fair to say that the alcohol addiction could have already started while they were still in a relationship. With it possibly even being one of the main reasons for the breakup.

She was upset at the drinking at the dinner with the directors because of how drinking is used against young actors and actresses by the older men. Jing Xiu was upset that Ji Youyan was playing along, not that she was having a drink. She’s shown no indication of having an addiction to alcohol.

To reply you must either login or sign up.