joined Jan 21, 2019

call me by your name but yuri LOL
jk i never watched that movie, but the title certainly fits

Dd80f908-e6f6-463a-ac3f-52b15264205d
joined Jan 10, 2022

Adore this artists shorter works and this is just as great

Export202201160511213540
joined Jan 10, 2022

The moment I saw the absolutely lovely alien yuri from agu, I stalked their twitter. The moment I saw they had a post about this specific work being made (AND IT WAS ADULT LIFE), I knew I had to scanlate it. Very happy it could please others too.

an absolute huge thank you for this translation!!!
when i saw that manga in the yuri hime, i hoped sooo much, that somebody would translate it, because i can't read japanese. i downloaded the yuri hime just out of curiosity, to see, how a real manga magazine looks like ;o) but the visual language of that manga made me to want to know, what's realy happen.

one suggestion: you should have wrote an explanation about the names ;o) i think, many people thought, whats the matter about those names. does she hate her name just because of the sound, or is it maybe an other reason?
thanks to google, i can think of the answer, but it would have been nice, if you had wrote it direct ;o)

PS: i thought for a long time, if i should make an account on dynasty but never did it. but when i saw that translation, i just have to thank you, so i did it finally ;o)

Captura%20de%20pantalla%202022-06-19%20a%20la(s)%2023.19.48
joined Dec 21, 2016

in LOVE with this

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

how some lesbians only connect to womanhood through their relationship to women

wait you're onto something here.. i am THINKING now

I know plenty of nonbinary lesbians and a lot of people talk about this, how the only tether to womanhood that some people have is attraction to women. It’s kinda confusing, and more than a bit messy, but it’s really interesting to think about how sexuality and gender are intertwined, and are currently in a state of flux in society

Index%20(6)
joined Mar 27, 2021

how some lesbians only connect to womanhood through their relationship to women

wait you're onto something here.. i am THINKING now

I know plenty of nonbinary lesbians and a lot of people talk about this, how the only tether to womanhood that some people have is attraction to women. It’s kinda confusing, and more than a bit messy, but it’s really interesting to think about how sexuality and gender are intertwined, and are currently in a state of flux in society

i've on and off identified with non-binary as a term but this relation to womanhood though being a lesbian dynamic is something i feel very strongly, in a way i feel that if i wasn't attracted to women i wouldn't really be one

Weiwei
joined Oct 9, 2017

Yess I love bottom masc

Yeah. Finally something relatable ;D

Compressjpg20220512_150101
joined Jan 22, 2022

Wow that was a great read, and the art was good too.

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

I love reading through the translation notes at the end. the detail about the pun in the title is so cool! also love manga that are more concerned with adult relationships... I often feel that I've "aged out" of reading most yuri because so much of it takes place in a high school setting, so I really don't visit this site as often as I did when I was younger :(

Daremo from Parts Unknown
joined May 6, 2022

Came read this after reading the 5 chapters of Arai Sumiko's new series, and this too is major good stuff! Wonder why there isn't more by her.

cerocincocero
joined May 11, 2018

Pathetic.

smellsliketeenspirit
Screen%20shot%202022-07-04%20at%206.37.52%20pm
joined May 29, 2022

Am I misreading the intimacy scene or does Makoto, the feminine brunette, climax by grinding on Momoka's leg?

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

loved this one
also the credit page is funny

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Bruh that credits page was hilarious XD
I liked the feather metaphor. It made sense to me.

Or you could've said she doesn't want to be tied down, and she's as free as a bird/feather?
She's like a feather fluttering in the wind and people pick her up (and try taking her home to admire) but she slips through their fingers? That might have been too much LOL ignore me I caught the brain damage from that credits page.

Dude, I never thought I'd see a player tag end happy.
That was a good read and I love their art style. I'm actually here cause I wanted to see more of their stuff and I'm thrilled. The guy she had a crush on was a girl is so good!

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

I love reading through the translation notes at the end. the detail about the pun in the title is so cool! also love manga that are more concerned with adult relationships... I often feel that I've "aged out" of reading most yuri because so much of it takes place in a high school setting, so I really don't visit this site as often as I did when I was younger :(

Relatable. I'm 24 so I get that. I don't read as much high school stuff as I used to and tend to want to see more young adult or mature characters.
Like yeah sometimes it's okay, but it gets annoying. Give us "old" people something to read too damn it!
Like shit I gotta write it or what? Jk jk
I thought about it, but right now I don't have the time to sit and write. Like I was gonna do a high school story where we follow them into adulthood and shit instead of it ending at graduation because so basic and boring and predictable.

joined Mar 31, 2023

this one shot tore me apart into little pieces, then put me back together, and gave me warm soup

20220617_152146
joined Apr 2, 2020

Will the real momoka please stand up

To reply you must either login or sign up.