Forum › Starry Days at Ecliptic Dorm discussion

LittleWhiteHerz
Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

...I kinda like Sagitto with Virgo more than with Gemini at the moment. Though even if it remains like that, it will probably not happen lol.

A9-ava
joined Apr 7, 2022

As a Sagitto, I really like Sagitto girl. Not liking the love triangle though.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Yeah did not expect that ending, but didn’t Sagittarius show Virgo her secret spot or something in the intro? Hints at this maybe

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

I bet Aquarius just gave them a broken keycard lock from aliexpress

Roodypatooti
Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Magic lock that speeds up the plot

EnjoyTheNoise
Zigv3uyqlg0hih2ixcp8saivs99g-ehejzp51vcc89w
joined Feb 8, 2018

Credits page on point as always lmao

Imagine all the trees that would be saved, if we had those type of locks in the most popular mangas, cutting the material down by 2-3 volumes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined Jun 11, 2016

well, as a Pisces, that's the most disappointing portrayal of Pisces I've ever seen/read.

Also random fact: I had a friend who is Leo, and we were basically the very opposite of this Leo/Pisces couple here.

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

Classic Aquarius move

well, as a Pisces, that's the most disappointing portrayal of Pisces I've ever seen/read.

Also random fact: I had a friend who is Leo, and we were basically the very opposite of this Leo/Pisces couple here.

I think they're mostly going off the full ass stereotypes of the signs though I don't really know. For me as a Pisces this goes quite well with the stereotypes.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

yeah so either Aquarius is just secretely a genius or she's given them a normal lock without the key, which would make her secretly a genius haha

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Aaaaahhhhhhh! That's not how hunger works!

Edit: Although I do like the Idea of sending that lock to other manga series, to avoid chapters upon chapters of wheel spinning angst.

last edited at Jun 1, 2022 3:23PM

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Rip

Imageedit_2_8608112332
joined May 12, 2021

What happened to this one? The main page doesn't say it was licensed so was it axed or just dropped by the scan group?

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Yeah I really liked this one. Did it get axed?

Suisoh1el
joined Jul 14, 2021

It ends at two volumes / 12 chapters. The second volume came out in November.

To reply you must either login or sign up.