Forum › Close-up Yuri discussion

Screenshot%202022-05-05%20at%2020.52.05%20copy
joined Sep 23, 2021

this one weird trick will let you switch bodies with your ex!

Compressjpg20220512_150101
joined Jan 22, 2022

Weird but I'll see where this goes

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

I remembered this from a long way back! Glad to see it getting translated again!

NightmareWeeb
Shiro
joined Oct 12, 2020

Uhhh, I know here is probably not the best place to talk about this, but something seems wrong with the mangadex upload of this chapter. Some pages are from Please Bully Me, Miss Vilainess.

kenkyokitsune Uploader
Xiao
The Golden Orchid
joined May 4, 2021

Uhhh, I know here is probably not the best place to talk about this, but something seems wrong with the mangadex upload of this chapter. Some pages are from Please Bully Me, Miss Vilainess.

Whoops, thanks for alerting me... I saved stuff to the wrong place :/

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Swap Swap trouble edition

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Epic, not only they swapped bodies, the manga also swapped pages in mangadex XD

kenkyokitsune Uploader
Xiao
The Golden Orchid
joined May 4, 2021

Epic, not only they swapped bodies, the manga also swapped pages in mangadex XD

Gotta be on theme somehow, right?

joined Apr 17, 2012

Was the 'sharpen' sfx on page 2 a guess? Cos the character is using a tablet, so you certainly wouldn't sharpen your tablet pen! (unless you want to buy a new one lol)

joined Aug 21, 2017

Sure, body swap, why not?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Swap Swap trouble edition

Haha, I was thinking exactly that. The thing with the eye colors (and speech balloon colors) is a dead giveaway that the author has read Swap⇔Swap and loved the body swap idea.

And just like Swap⇔Swap this manhua is just fun fluff with no pretension to weighty content whatsoever! I kept laughing at how the author glosses over every serious issue that could bog down the easy flow of the story.

If you want exhaustive explanations about how the body swap works...

... or how come everybody everywhere isn't using such a cool trick, since it's on the net and free for all to see...

... or how can Ruanruan be so carefree when such a big deal happens like her ex from 5 years ago turning up at her door with crazy demands...

... you're out of luck, it's just not this author's style.

kenkyokitsune Uploader
Xiao
The Golden Orchid
joined May 4, 2021

Was the 'sharpen' sfx on page 2 a guess? Cos the character is using a tablet, so you certainly wouldn't sharpen your tablet pen! (unless you want to buy a new one lol)

Yeah, that was "poke" or "insert" which makes more sense. Will change it...

Screenshot%202022-04-05%20021706
joined Jun 19, 2014

omg i didnt realise that was a brief summary of the two characters' past relationship on pg 2 and instead thought it was showing us her manhua draft she was drawing. was thinking what kind of monthly manhua update is that??

Lilification
Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

eh, whatever. I'm in. Let's get along for the ride.

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

It's kinda funny, when I write a story I often obsess about making a believable setup and plot and then things like this manhua come along with the most ridiculous and convoluted of setups :D
Maybe the lesson is to just stop caring and write what you want

LackLustre09721
joined Apr 26, 2022

The artstyle is familiar, like "Why did I, the MC of gal game jumped into a world of Yuri Comic"

joined Mar 15, 2015

I'm a bit surprised that Chaiquan's more worried about her and Cangshu having to rub each other's chests to switch than about the possibility of the switch being permanent.

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

A true believer of 'Flat is Justice'

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Okay...

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Switching bodies with an ex gorlfriend so she can tank an arranged date for you, seems kind of rediculious over kill. It's like calling on the black arts to summon a spirit from the underworld, to help you do your taxes. Sure it'll get the job do but there are so many easier ways to handle it, why the hell would you.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

I LOVE FLAT CHESTS TOO!

QueenOfBottomes
joined May 26, 2022

Reminds me of the manga swap swap

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Gaygay

Images%20(38)
joined Jul 2, 2019

I LOVE FLAT CHESTS TOO!

Same

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Switching bodies with an ex gorlfriend so she can tank an arranged date for you, seems kind of rediculious over kill. It's like calling on the black arts to summon a spirit from the underworld, to help you do your taxes. Sure it'll get the job do but there are so many easier ways to handle it, why the hell would you.

A convoluted excuse to spend more time with your ex that you still love that you probably left due to your family being homophobic and trying to force arranged marriages on you, but now you have a life of your own so you want to reconnect?? I dunno, taking a shot in the dark.

To reply you must either login or sign up.