Comfy

Brunette
Images%20(38)
joined Jul 2, 2019

I LOVE FLAT CHESTS TOO!

Same

Images%20(38)
joined Jul 2, 2019

I relate so much with these characters...

pff. takahashi, wait til you hit 30, that's the real kicker

True.

Images%20(38)
joined Jul 2, 2019

Tanaka staring at the breastfeeding feels like queer coding given her behavior in the rest of this manga.

I noticed that as well. The author did on purpose lol

Brunette
Their Story discussion 02 Jul 11:41
Images%20(38)
joined Jul 2, 2019

Victim shaming is awful but I don't see why giving advices is wrong, you can condemn the former while supporting the later. Why is telling people about the dangers of walking alone at night or travelling alone offensive? Parents especially aren't malicious about it, they just care a lot about their kids.

Also, men do not "accept the risk" that they might get raped if they go out for a fun night out with some friends and yknow decide to take an Uber home. So fuck off. I don't care what you have to say back to me, im just so angry that something had to be said.

Going out with friends is actually way safer than being alone, it's a good advice.

Never thought we'd have redpillers on this site...
Sure, let's not try to educate men about toxic masculinity and how masculine some people think it is for men to be brutal. How talking no for an answer and feeling like their ego gets shuttered to the point of them getting violent is not something that can change.
Also lets not even talk about what is morally good and bad at all, since people will do it anyway...
Yes women should be careful of all these stuff. But this doesn't negate the fact that we also need to educate men.

Violence is the result of traumatic childhood, poverty, mental disorders, etc. Teaching psychopaths to not kill won't make them stop killing people.

(sorry for my english)

last edited at Jul 2, 2019 11:42AM

Brunette
Images%20(38)
joined Jul 2, 2019

I like melodrama.