Forum › A Story About Doing XX to Girls From Different Species discussion

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Kokeshi is getting really horndog

You say that as if her horny meter hasn't been maxed out since ch.1 xD

It hasn't

joined Mar 20, 2022

I firmly believe in an Elf x Kokeshi supremacy. Even with a harem ending.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Dodomeki-sensei's pretty hot. love a woman who can really look at you

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Since this is the second work--both on this site and ever--that brought up unicorns and virginity, I looked it up and that's apparently a trope in works past. I had no clue.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Perv

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

Hrm... this unicorn seems familiar...

C6w4tblwoaaksdj
joined Mar 25, 2021

kokeshi with the counter attack

joined Sep 6, 2018

Chapter 21 is the best in this manga! The Shoggoth girl interaction with MC is hilarious!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

morter posted:

Since this is the second work--both on this site and ever--that brought up unicorns and virginity, I looked it up and that's apparently a trope in works past. I had no clue.

It's used as a derogatory (more like accurate) term in the idol industry too but... better not talk about that.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I think it's important that Kokeshi gets as good as she gives in this.

Chapter 21 is the best in this manga! The Shoggoth girl interaction with MC is hilarious!

Not a shoggoth. Dodomeki are admittedly a bit obscure, but they do...err, exist?

last edited at May 7, 2022 7:26PM

joined Sep 6, 2018

Not a shoggoth. Dodomeki are admittedly a bit obscure, but they do...err, exist?

Well, I’m thinking of the closest critter that has multiple eyeballs, excluding a Beholder or Medusa… I gotta go with H.P. Lovecraft’s inventive imagination with his “Shoggoth”… sheesh, I’m such a nerd! I’m not up on ancient monsters across the pond.

Edit: Thanks to Wikipedia, I’m surprised to find out the dodomeki showed up before Lovecraft’s critter… makes me think where he got the inspiration for his own critter—he just needed a proper backstory and he did it in spades.

last edited at May 8, 2022 2:17AM

joined Apr 14, 2022

Shouldn't Witch-sensei be promoted to Grand Wizard or something after 300 years?

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

That self loothing joke was great. The Mc played her like a fiddle.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Well, I’m thinking of the closest critter that has multiple eyeballs, excluding a Beholder or Medusa… I gotta go with H.P. Lovecraft’s inventive imagination with his “Shoggoth”… sheesh, I’m such a nerd! I’m not up on ancient monsters across the pond.

Edit: Thanks to Wikipedia, I’m surprised to find out the dodomeki showed up before Lovecraft’s critter… makes me think where he got the inspiration for his own critter—he just needed a proper backstory and he did it in spades.

You might also enjoy the Greek myth of how the peacock got its signature plumage! It turns out that many cultures thought it would be pretty wild for a person to have a buncha eyeballs

60337920_p6
joined Nov 14, 2014

I'm impressed with kokeshi, she still got so many friends, even person who likes her even though they know she's a huge pervert.

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

She could had made her some sweet Sanguinaccio.
*Please do not actual make it as it's unsanitary af so much that it's illegal to produce and sell in stores unless it's bloodless.(at least in Italy).

last edited at May 14, 2022 3:40AM

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Wait, that chapter was actually kind of cute, what is the meaning of this!?

Slime chocolate is pretty innovative.

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

Ah yes, I too draw mountains exactly that way.

joined Jun 3, 2014

God, I thought she straight up and ate Gokiko-chab

Roodypatooti
Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Gaming in the bathroom

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Who/what was the first girl?

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

This chapter feels messy, like there's missing pages

Act
joined Jun 9, 2018

that last one was kinda creepy

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Who/what was the first girl?

Hanako of the toilets. Quite similar to Moaning Myrtle in the Harry Potter series.

She can be summoned like Bloody Mary but isn't as hostile.

Like "Hanako, koko ni iru no?"

last edited at May 16, 2022 6:24PM

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

"The glasses stay on!"
Ah, a woman of culture.

To reply you must either login or sign up.