Forum › Onee-san wa Joshi Shougakusei ni Kyoumi ga arimasu discussion

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

I'm on Team Manaka. She just needs to ask for a potion of youth from Sophie Neuenmuller.

Seira%20the%20boss
joined Jun 25, 2017

I'm going to hell... and I don't regret it

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

They're finally doing volume 8. The first chapter (ch.42) is out on Mangadex. This is the cover:

This time, the mcs are roleplaying a detective show. Meitantei Koko is in charge with Aaya as her sidekick, and Kaitou Minori is the bad guy. As you can see, her role is that of a phantom thief who only steals panties (the panties of cute little girls, to be specific). Her several iterations illustrate different aspects of her : in a catsuit wearing panties as a mask, escaping from jail in prisoner's garb, as a criminal mastermind in a dressing gown and a black monocle, or rolling around under a pile of girls' used panties. I'm guessing that the adorable little critters chewing on panties are supposed to be versions of her too...

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Omg they actually translated and uploaded chapter 43, I just checked Mangadex and it's there! I can't believe it, hehe, I was sure they wouldn't dare, I was even willing to take bets...

Two thumbs up to them for their gatsu. If this chapter is ever uploaded here in Dynasty reader, the explosion of rage in the comments is gonna be ze epic stuff. ( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^ )

joined Jul 21, 2020

^What's so bad about it?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

White Rose posted:

Omg they actually translated and uploaded chapter 43, I just checked Mangadex and it's there! I can't believe it, hehe, I was sure they wouldn't dare, I was even willing to take bets...

Two thumbs up to them for their gatsu. If this chapter is ever uploaded here in Dynasty reader, the explosion of rage in the comments is gonna be ze epic stuff. ( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^ )

I don't follow this story much anymore (but I'm pretty excited with the spin off with magical girls! didja see it?) but I was curious so I went to check the latest one and woooowwww yeah, that's a very crazy conversation.

But people raging here? in this thread? after 40 chapters of super lolicon onee san ? well if they want to expose themselves as hypocrites they could.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I don't follow this story much anymore (but I'm pretty excited with the spin off with magical girls! didja see it?) but I was curious so I went to check the latest one and woooowwww yeah, that's a very crazy conversation.

But people raging here? in this thread? after 40 chapters of super lolicon onee san ? well if they want to expose themselves as hypocrites they could.

Hehehe, but this is the chapter where they equate lesbianism and lolicon. (◣‿◢)

The rundown of the chapter is that Tsuyuri, who is a married lesbian with a loli daughter, finds that Minori is a lolicon sex fiend and seriously considers throwing the police at her... but then Tsuyuri has a revelation: lesbians and lolicons are the same, because they are both oppressed and discriminated against by society! So in the end she becomes friends with Minori and gives her approval to Minori's torrid affair with cute loli Koko.

I have the nagging suspicion that most of the lesbian women who write in this forum aren't going to take it well... ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

I don't follow this story much anymore (but I'm pretty excited with the spin off with magical girls! didja see it?)

There's a spinoff manga with magical-girl lolis?

Where can I read it???

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

I don't follow this story much anymore (but I'm pretty excited with the spin off with magical girls! didja see it?)

Where can I read it???

And this is the series description: Spin-off of Onee-san wa Joshi Shougakusei ni Kyoumi ga arimasu. Same degeneracy, but with magical girls.

https://mangadex.org/title/bd7fc050-7cc5-4fc7-98d9-69677e2362b9/tokimeke-mahou-youjo-kokopure

last edited at Apr 29, 2022 4:42PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Where can I read it???

And this is the series description: Spin-off of Onee-san wa Joshi Shougakusei ni Kyoumi ga arimasu. Same degeneracy, but with magical girls.

https://mangadex.org/title/bd7fc050-7cc5-4fc7-98d9-69677e2362b9/tokimeke-mahou-youjo-kokopure

It's also here on Dynasty.

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

Where can I read it???

It's also here on Dynasty.

THANK YOU!!!

joined May 24, 2014

SPOILERS

Minori's luck is obscene

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Honestly loving the balance of big boobs and flat chests in the latest chapters, all thanks to Maa-chan, best mom.

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Hehehe, but this is the chapter where they equate lesbianism and lolicon. (◣‿◢)

While I don't mind these types of works I really don't like that implication as it's often used in real life to persecute LGBT people.

2020-06-26_02-04-48
joined Apr 11, 2021

Ryota can no longer be stopped

last edited at Jul 17, 2022 2:32AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Just absolutely insane as always. Perfect! :D

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Just absolutely insane as always. Perfect! :D

I love this manga so much.

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

After ch46 Minori and Koko have both finally sucked each other's breasts. Now that's some high level relationships goals.

joined Apr 6, 2019

Kissing gf is okay.
Kissing mama is also okay!
Koko has the right ideas. Too bad mama wasn't for it, or the story could have engendered a Taiyaki-rashiku development.

joined May 23, 2022

This manga never ceases to amaze, looking forward to more laughs and fun with the next chapters. Thanks FE Scans for all you do.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

This is a totally depraved, black humorous series, but the art is just gorgeous.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Do i get put on a list for that last illustration ?

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Do i get put on a list for that last illustration ?

We all do

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

What a coincidence, I'd also kill to see some yuri twincest action.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Mom... she sure knows her stuff.

We should send her a "Best Mom Ever" mug. She deserves it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.