Forum › What's that manga called?

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

What's that one called, I dunno if it's a series or a few oneshots, but it's about a teacher and a parent of a delinquent student, and she comes over for parents teacher conference stuff and they fall for each other and it's cute and shit?

joined Mar 18, 2017

what's that manga where the girl starts playing video games because she thinks the girl is cute and her brother is a gamer and help her get her computer
im pretty sure when they were at the store the people at the store will like i will buy u a gpu if u do some kawaii cute pic with brother

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Hino1
joined Nov 17, 2018

hi! looking for this one shot with lots of sex in it. girl with black long hair and girl with blonde long hair i think. girl with black hair gets home and they fuck all day, then eat pizza. both are covered in hickeys. they fuck some more.

someone plz help

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/heya_de_kimi_kakushinhan
This maybe ?

YEAH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

Office lady senpai teaches noob Kouhai, senpai happy cause kouhai relies on her, kouhai begins to get better and senpai is worried she is no longer needed. Senpai finds kouhai in car with guy senpai, turns out she was just buying a gift for girl senpai

549487_1
joined May 10, 2018

i'm looking for oneshot that 2 girls name Hachi and Hana(fake name), Hachi have pink hair and ear pierce, Hana have flower tatto on her chest, they meet at bar and go to hotel after.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/2bf5b656-fed3-4f47-a6cb-9e2c6c6d4155/2 Majoccoid makes good stuff

thank you

joined Jan 21, 2020

hi! looking for this one shot with lots of sex in it. girl with black long hair and girl with blonde long hair i think. girl with black hair gets home and they fuck all day, then eat pizza. both are covered in hickeys. they fuck some more.

someone plz help

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/heya_de_kimi_kakushinhan
This maybe ?

YEAH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Glad to have helped ^^

joined Aug 10, 2021

Ah there was this oneshot of a school theatre. Where a girl is always the prince, who fell in love with the girl who is playing princess, only to realise he has a boyfriend. Later on, on the theatre, the princess kissed and was revealed that her boyfriend is her brother. Can't remember the name at all. Help!

AlbaniaFrogPerson
joined Apr 17, 2022

There is this touhou doujin where Patchy is fat. She tries to go on a diet but fails and eats pizza on day two of her diet. Can someone help me remember the name?

AlbaniaFrogPerson
joined Apr 17, 2022

There is this touhou doujin where Patchy is fat. She tries to go on a diet but fails and eats pizza on day two of her diet. Can someone help me remember the name?

nvm

joined Aug 10, 2021

Ah there was this oneshot of a school theatre. Where a girl is always the prince, who fell in love with the girl who is playing princess, only to realise he has a boyfriend. Later on, on the theatre, the princess kissed and was revealed that her boyfriend is her brother. Can't remember the name at all. Help!

Okay found the manga on mangadex, not in dynasty.

The manga is 'Can I Kiss You', Korean one. If anyone is intrigued. They can check it.

Young Blasarius
F1f9580760e2f010c7d05e82a45c2fa9fa60836f7c2cbd4dff4ad54834c9eeab-min
joined Aug 26, 2020

nvm

So, what is it called?

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Office lady senpai teaches noob Kouhai, senpai happy cause kouhai relies on her, kouhai begins to get better and senpai is worried she is no longer needed. Senpai finds kouhai in car with guy senpai, turns out she was just buying a gift for girl senpai

Kusari Wa Mou Iranai

Claire-is-the-stars
joined Apr 20, 2022

Looking for the manga about a girl who considers herself too masculine to be cute, and her friend/girlfriend (?) proves her wrong

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Looking for the manga about a girl who considers herself too masculine to be cute, and her friend/girlfriend (?) proves her wrong

I believe you are looking for Sasameki Koto

homuranesoberi
16cb7b24-1a34-487b-8a18-c0e02e261863
joined Jan 20, 2022

i'm trying to remember this one-shot, it starts with these two women in a park and at first it looks like they're old friends reuniting but at the end it turns out one of them was actually an abusive + controlling ex, and they end up getting back together and the ending was portrayed as all sad and messed up

i might be wrong about the details but any leads would be appreciated! i think it also might've been asked about on this same thread but i forgot already

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

i'm trying to remember this one-shot, it starts with these two women in a park and at first it looks like they're old friends reuniting but at the end it turns out one of them was actually an abusive + controlling ex, and they end up getting back together and the ending was portrayed as all sad and messed up

i might be wrong about the details but any leads would be appreciated! i think it also might've been asked about on this same thread but i forgot already

Pretty sure it’s this To Meet You Again

homuranesoberi
16cb7b24-1a34-487b-8a18-c0e02e261863
joined Jan 20, 2022

Pretty sure it’s this To Meet You Again

oh wow that's the one! totally forgot about the beginning part, thank you so much !!

Newpdf
joined Apr 22, 2022

Well im looking for a little manga about a young magical girl that lives with 4 other magical girls who are "older" and tired and lazy altogether, and the protagonist is mad at them for being dissapointing. Thats pretty mush all i remember about it, and I would appreciate a lot if you could find it's name >_<

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Well im looking for a little manga about a young magical girl that lives with 4 other magical girls who are "older" and tired and lazy altogether, and the protagonist is mad at them for being dissapointing. Thats pretty mush all i remember about it, and I would appreciate a lot if you could find it's name >_<

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/the_life_after_retirement_of_magical_girls

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

It sounds and looks like The Life After Retirement of Magical Girls

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

[this was spam]

I’m fairly certain this is spam, but if it isn’t, please just list what you are looking for, and not include a link to an outside source. Thanks.

last edited at Apr 25, 2022 1:45PM by Casusby

Victoriaxashley2
joined Nov 20, 2016

I'm looking for a manga where the mc wakes up in another world and wants the save the villainess but keeps failing and retrying,think it ends with them going back to the mc's world.

last edited at Apr 29, 2022 4:05AM

sanshouowo Uploader
Output-onlinepngtools(4)
Homusaki Shikibu
joined Jul 10, 2021

Looking for the yuri about insects. Insect-themed yuri. But between people, not insects. People who like insects. Yuri about people who like insects.

To reply you must either login or sign up.