Forum › Cross Heart discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Did she upload the remake chapters on her DA account?

She put in the request herself here and confirmed it for us on DA before we went ahead with the upload. It was very kind of her to do so, but I'm not sure if she'll be posting it on DA as well or not.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

there are very little differences from the original, however that was already perfect in its genre,

can i make a stupid question? what the :re, you see often in manga's titles recently, stand for? rewrite, remake? or something more immaginative? (my lazyness can't permit me this morning to search on the urban dictionary)

And the chapter about her being adopted? Never came out?

i always thought that was an auto-trolling of the circle, and not an unlikely link to a less likely continuation

last edited at Jan 19, 2015 4:15AM

Po
joined Oct 29, 2014

yo the feels man ...stupid allergies i loved this manga it was beautiful

Aki
joined May 22, 2014

Ana Cristina has improved so much, this remake is awesome (I don't really understand why's there a remake, but man I love it!!)... Ana Cristina if you ever read this ¡¡AMO TU TRABAJO!! :D

942301_10151455987491840_2065344422_n
joined Aug 26, 2011

Oh my glob! I really loved this manga, I even dowloaded it before on my laptop though it really didn't last long........ I'm so happy to have this here. :)

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Wow. So much fluffy feelings from this one. Gorgeous execution of plot and storyline. And mannnn. The dialogue was on point.

Glad there wasn't any prolonged angsty breakup drama. Or love triangles. Though I also do hope the "adopted" part gets some closure. It was funny how it broke the 4th wall though haha.

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

...I actually prefer the original version.

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

ah, a re-draw? that why I knew I'd seen it before... :v

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

ah, a re-draw? that why I knew I'd seen it before... :v

Also there's an ad for it at the end of the original first chapter that was posted some time ago.

Img_283753346996831
joined Jan 12, 2014

Why didn't i find this sooner?!

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

No... I didn't cry... I swear... * sniff *

Ahhhhh... this is too good... it's been a while since i've read something that made me feel again the "yuri-awesomeness". :3

To AnaKris... thank you so much for this wonderful series... though it might be a bit late for me to just read this series now. Still. Thank you.

joined Jan 21, 2015

I love the characters so much ! <3 This is just so great. I still have tears in my eyes :') love it<33

Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

what the :re, you see often in manga's titles recently, stand for? rewrite, remake? or something more immaginative? (my lazyness can't permit me this morning to search on the urban dictionary)

Just like how you put re: to 'write' to make it a 'rewrite' and change it's meaning to emphasize the repetition of the process 'write', uh....

...I'm not doing it right since I'm using repetition but...

....oh well, I should just leave explaining to the experts.

joined Mar 30, 2012

I prefer the original too.

The RE: ? yea it usually stands for repeat or redraw or rewrite along those lines but really who cares, some titles don't even make sense or use punctuations correctly, so don't bother reading into it too much.

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

As someone who only just discovered and read this story now, I also think the original is better. Way better. It develops much more gently and naturally. I loved it, and can't believe I never knew about it until now.

However, the blunt melodramatics of the remake felt very hackneyed and off-putting in comparison. It's sad the artist seems ashamed of her past work. The writing and mood of the original was unquestionably far more effective in my eyes.

last edited at Jan 22, 2015 9:25AM

1924893_10202788342174381_69187846677337107_n
joined Dec 11, 2014

As someone who only just discovered and read this story now, I also think the original is better. Way better. It develops much more gently and naturally. I loved it, and can't believe I never knew about it until now.

However, the blunt melodramatics of the remake felt very hackneyed and off-putting in comparison. It's sad the artist seems ashamed of her past work. The writing and mood of the original was unquestionably far more effective in my eyes.

Totally agree. I like the original story so much more. Not that this one is no good, but it just doesn't hit me with as much impression as the first Cross Heart.

10698506_356095501219916_3104907167461467085_n
joined Sep 21, 2013

and thus we fall in love with this story and characters all over agin

Klz1234699998m
joined May 15, 2012

it's so yaaaaahhh > u < and awwww ç___ç and kyaaah > u </ again ...I just hoped that the author made the sad and heavy scene longer(more sad chapters!!) since i'm kinda masochist on this side XD and then when they put the good end it's like a huuuge relieve! :)

joined Jan 1, 2015

I thought that was shinobu from shoujo sect O/////////O

last edited at Jan 22, 2015 6:39PM

Hero
joined Mar 16, 2013

the remake just for part A & B or all chapters of it?? I hope so.. :))

Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

Pulled every heart strings I had even the ones that didn't exist. Just in awe and speechless about this manga cuz words alone cannot describe this pure awesomeness, endearing, pure and throwing in everyone's comments. And thank you so much for the filled in gaps (remake of Crossheart) since I noticed something was missing.

This manga will forever be locked away in my heart... my cross heart. BRAVO Ankaris!!!!
weeps where Haru wept at the train station

Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

Wow. So much fluffy feelings from this one. Gorgeous execution of plot and storyline. And mannnn. The dialogue was on point.

Glad there wasn't any prolonged angsty breakup drama. Or love triangles. Though I also do hope the "adopted" part gets some closure. It was funny how it broke the 4th wall though haha.

Hehe same here and to have a friend like Yoko to be reminded of not giving up on Kotomi. Yoko kudos to you as well, you're a true friend!!! be mine please!!!

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

I wonder if need a poll to know who prefers the original vs the Rewrite version.

joined Dec 30, 2013

im gonna fuCKING DIE THIS KILLED ME LIKE TEN TIMES OM G this is definitely my favorite manga

joined Jan 28, 2015

Amazing freaking story, it was so sweet, cute beautiful and sad at the same time. It's One of my favorite manga now. ((But what I would fucking love to do is, KICK THAT MOTHER FUCKERS ASS SO FUCKING BADLY, FOR RAPING HER. IT JUST GOT ME SO PISSED.))

To reply you must either login or sign up.