Forum › Yamada to Kase-san discussion

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

I predict their trip will involve jealousy, misunderstanding, kindergarten-level naivety, and coitus interruptus.

Png-clipart-mega-man-x-mega-man-zero-2-mega-man-zero-collection-mega-man-bass-others-miscellaneous-video-game
joined Dec 18, 2021

Someone needs to put Fukami out of her misery already, she's already suffered enough.

I volunteer Mao to heal her wounded heart with tender caring love.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I predict their trip will involve jealousy, misunderstanding, kindergarten-level naivety, and coitus interruptus.

They have their double room and it's far from their first ride. I predict you're wrong with that last one (and the rest we pretty much already had this chapter anyway).

Kimika3
joined Jan 1, 2019

Holy shit it finally came out?!?! I was wondering if it actually released, I'm still waiting on my copy from RightStuf.

joined Apr 6, 2013

God these two really just need to break up, can they seriously not go a single chapter without at least one of them thinking the other is cheating on them?
Jealousy might make for easy drama but at some point you gotta ask if these two have a healthy relationship.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

God these two really just need to break up, can they seriously not go a single chapter without at least one of them thinking the other is cheating on them?
Jealousy might make for easy drama but at some point you gotta ask if these two have a healthy relationship.

There has never been any chapter where either one of them thought the other “was cheating on them.”

There have been chapters where one or the other has been unhappy because they thought a third party was interested in or coming on to their partner—and in a number of cases they were completely or partially correct. There have been chapters where one of them—usually Yamada—have thought that they weren’t good enough for their partner and someone else might be. There have been chapters where one or the other were jealous of a third-party’s apparent closeness with their partner.

But there has never been a chapter with “at least one of them thinking the other is cheating on them.”

last edited at Feb 17, 2022 5:45AM

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

And, usually they end up realizing how much the other loves and needs them and they move on from whatever little spat or tribulation they were going through.

joined Apr 6, 2013

There has never been any chapter where either one of them thought the other “was cheating on them.”

Is that how you wish to justify toxic behavior using exact wording like some fantasy Djinn?

And, usually they end up realizing how much the other loves and needs them and they move on from whatever little spat or tribulation they were going through.

But it's never enough is it? No matter how much they see the other is devoted to them, time after time it always comes back to Jealousy and insecurities. There is zero trust in their relationship.

Kimika3
joined Jan 1, 2019

But it's never enough is it? No matter how much they see the other is devoted to them, time after time it always comes back to Jealousy and insecurities. There is zero trust in their relationship.

You don't read much shoujo manga I'm guessing? Its a fairly common formula to keep things going after confession without shifting focusing to side ships or things like that. It would be nice if they were a little more out but they're still one of my favorite yuri pairs.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Is that how you wish to justify toxic behavior using exact wording like some fantasy Djinn?

No, I simply expect people to write true statements about stories rather than false ones.

In certain cases, however, that’s obviously expecting too much.

last edited at Feb 17, 2022 8:13AM

joined Apr 6, 2013

No, I simply expect people to write true statements about stories rather than false ones.

Nothing I said is false, hyperbolic maybe, but in no way false. If you wish to take the moral high road, to call me a liar, despite the fact I am only stating what has been shown in the series itself, then I would suggest addressing the actual argument instead of childishly trying to steer the conversation into childish pedantics simply because you don't like the interpretation.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Nothing I said is false, hyperbolic maybe, but in no way false. If you wish to take the moral high road, to call me a liar, despite the fact I am only stating what has been shown in the series itself, then I would suggest addressing the actual argument instead of childishly trying to steer the conversation into childish pedantics simply because you don't like the interpretation.

I have thoroughly addressed the argument, such as it was. Yes, the series does depict petty jealousies and unjustified insecurities, as it has done from the start. I even agree that it would probably be better if the writer didn’t go to that well quite so often.

If you want to read what is actually depicted in the story as “toxic,” pleasure yourself all you want. That doesn’t change the absolute fact that neither character has ever thought that the other was cheating on them, and the assertion that it happens every chapter is quite false.

joined Nov 22, 2021

I really like Kase’s slacker look here - I think the toque and sweatshirt look really suits her.

61f8f9de6afa98bcb0f186a1_736_640_20945%20(1)
joined Mar 25, 2021

Kase-san's already on it. Won't let Yamada's brain ruin a great time (and a hot night-lol she slept in the bus in preparation).

Dynasty
joined Sep 5, 2014

I feel like, how they've been handling each other's jealousy has been getting better and better. Definitely an extremely slow development but it's getting better..

last edited at Mar 31, 2022 8:34AM

joined Nov 24, 2020

C. U. T. E.

joined Mar 4, 2019

I have ascended. they're just so cute together

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

So, who wants to bet that phonecall went through and somebody in the dorms heard them flirting?

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

This chapter gives us some great service in terms of their relationship, but most importantly it gives us at least one great face.

fantastic

Kimika3
joined Jan 1, 2019

So, who wants to bet that phonecall went through and somebody in the dorms heard them flirting?

I was kind of wondering that but maybe we have to wait for them to move in for more drama.

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

I think this is the very first time I have seen someone asking to live together.
Normally, is either the status quo from the start or the result of a time skip.

Honestly, this is the best story because of little details like that.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Haven't Yamada and Kase had sex already? I guess I could understand a little self consciousness about sleeping the same bed. But Yamada's mental vapor lock seemed a bit over the top.

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

I think this is the very first time I have seen someone asking to live together.

Chapter 20 of "A Kiss and a White Lily" by Canno

OneEyedOthinus
Bikko
joined Feb 17, 2022

Oh my poor heart, that was so good.

Riugen_is_gay
joined Jul 2, 2020

"I'll also remember that Kase-san love cola!" laughs in spanish

To reply you must either login or sign up.