Forum › Ami-chan's Diary discussion

Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

I'm not intrigued but I'm confused. It's the point that she likes crushing after her friend more than she'd like dating her?

It's fear of change.
This author depicts extraordinarily well the delicate feelings, the small worries, the attention to teeny-weeny details, all those things that make the fragile side of a young girl's heart.
Ami enjoys immensely what she has with Yuu right now. She realizes that the next step is telling Yuu she loves her. She knows she should bravely confess; she understand the notion, but... she can't but worry: what if by doing so she somehow disturbs the balance between them and ruins their relationship?
I really admire the skill of this author in making a realistic portrait of the vulnerability and emotional insecurities that so often beset young women.

Couldn't have said it better myself. It reminds me a lot of how I was back in high school; full of insecurities and fears that kept me from taking action in any direction. though my fears were more in the "she's probably straight and I shouldn't fall in love with her in the first place" department.

934c158f-6d10-4800-a176-151cb1c96d1b
joined Dec 23, 2019

This looks like a good slow burn.

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

Death to all faceless entities in manga, they bring nothing but unwarranted cruelty

Fishy
joined Oct 19, 2020

Credits page: she needs Mophead in her life.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/their_story_02082015_update#5

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Double pages (9 and 10) for chapter five?
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/ami_chans_diary_ch05#10

Seems like there might be a missing page?

joined Jan 22, 2015

These credit pages have been getting more savage by the year.

1-1%20-%20copy
joined Feb 3, 2013

nice micomet cameo

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Disaster Lesbian Pileup.

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

miComet spotted lol

Screenshot%202022-05-05%20at%2020.52.05%20copy
joined Sep 23, 2021

wow, hiiragi is the best!

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

This really feels like old school yuri manga. It gives a classic vibe.

joined Dec 17, 2021

I keet thinking everyone looks so pretty in this.

Dissapointed they didn't kiss, but maybe Ran will feel jealousy eventually.

joined Sep 11, 2019

I was thinking couldn't Ran just art out her feelings if words can't convey them. But then I remembered diary is in the title

NightmareWeeb
Shiro
joined Oct 12, 2020

I am so confused… what’s going on, I can’t remember anyth-

not Ami-chan

Oh, I’m dumb

Png-clipart-mega-man-x-mega-man-zero-2-mega-man-zero-collection-mega-man-bass-others-miscellaneous-video-game
joined Dec 18, 2021

wow, hiiragi is the best!

And Ran is useless.

The only way I see this relationship going is Hiiragi falling for a cute French lesbian girl and dumping Ran like a hot spud.

joined Jan 25, 2021

Yuu has Aqua on the brain? Or is Aqua-like? Makes me giggle either way.

The art in this is just lovely, it's got this dreamy quality all over the place and is somehow relaxing.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I'm really struggling to tell the characters apart. Thought these was the two main MC

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

time to get diabetes!

Images
joined Apr 7, 2021

pages in wrong order?

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

Big sis gives major "I need an adult?" "I am an adult." vibe and I find it very amusing. Also weirdly hot. Also did she just throw in "it's no wonder Yuu [would] like you" and it went completely under the radar?

The way I'm reading the whole "good girl" thing is that it probably feels like she's being reduced to only being that, like nothing else about her stands out, which should be objectively incorrect in-universe but still something that happens and would explain her apparent lack of confidence. Looking forward to seeing things develop further.

This is legit one of the series that I'm simultaneously most looking forward to seeing updated while only remembering of its existence when it does, paradoxically enough. Something about the character designs just oozes passion, affection, and warmth in a way that really hits different.

last edited at May 18, 2022 6:42PM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Thanks so much for the new chapter!

I'm a huge fan of Yatosaki Haru's personal style of manga. I loved The Girls' Arcadia, and I'm enjoying these series immensely!

Roodypatooti
Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

“Being a good girl is my only redeeming quality” - yuu, a few chapters ago. This girl needs therapy.

Butt
joined Sep 26, 2020

This series is bad for my heart. Yuu's sister has tremendous top energy and she seemed pretty obviously to be toying with Ami.

If those two don't end up together at the end I will tear the planet in two with my bare hands.

I'm a huge fan of Yatosaki Haru's personal style of manga. I loved The Girls' Arcadia, and I'm enjoying these series immensely!

Same!

joined May 11, 2020

Ami just needs to teach her to be a bad girl

NightmareWeeb
Shiro
joined Oct 12, 2020

Seems like onee-chan has a lot of practice undressing girl to the point of doing that unconsciously…

To reply you must either login or sign up.