Forum › JS-san to OL-chan discussion

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

You're welcome and thank you for your comments! Happy to push out new chapters of this little funny OL :)

We're so lucky to have you. <3
I giggled a little at your question in the credits: "Is she a lolicon or not?" Oh you, you're such a pure kind heart, to give Ayase the benefit of the doubt when even the author-san, in her little side notes, says that yes, she is. :D

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Weird manga, I am really curious what route is the author going to go down. Surely they won't justify pedophilia right

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

Weird manga, I am really curious what route is the author going to go down. Surely they won't justify pedophilia right

Well... This author has several loli hentai doujins, so I'm not really sure about that-

She's totally pulling the "I'm not a lolicon, it's just that the girl I like is a little girl" card-

I f****** call it!

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Well... This author has several loli hentai doujins, so I'm not really sure about that-

Oh, that explains why the style looks so fami- I mean, that's messed up, but at least the odds of a cop out ending are just a tad reduced, I guess.

joined May 1, 2015

I gotta give it to onee san. She sure put in the effort to hold herself back. I respect her a bit more.
We need more kohai though, she cute.

joined Oct 11, 2021

O..officer, I can explain

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

Don't stop me now
Don't stop me
CAUSE I'M HAVING A GOOD TIME
HAVING A GOOD TIME

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

Who are the parents? I need to talk to them give their daughter to a stranger without any worry or just at least say Hi

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

unexpected sleepover was fun

joined Jan 14, 2020

Who are the parents? I need to talk to them give their daughter to a stranger without any worry or just at least say Hi

Higher trust society. Japanese 5 year olds are sent out on errands on their own.

Granted that needn't generalize to "sleepover with a stranger (to us)", but suggests Japan has a lot less "stranger danger!" than the US and UK have accrued in the past few decades.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

rainbow8 posted:

rainbow8 posted:

Higher trust society. Japanese 5 year olds are sent out on errands on their own.

Granted that needn't generalize to "sleepover with a stranger (to us)", but suggests Japan has a lot less "stranger danger!" than the US and UK have accrued in the past few decades.

It is a custom to at least make a call ............but anyway, if we apply logic too much we wouldn't have this manga so~ I'm okaayyyy
After this chapter, I'm inclined to check the author's other works...
I'm also very curious about the sister aaahhh! reading a manga where everything could go from 0 to 100 with one wrong (or right?) step is fun lo/

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

I hope your fight with stage four cancer goes well,scanlator.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Take care of yourself Daphie. Hope you'll feel better soon

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

I hope your fight with stage four cancer goes well,scanlator.

Take care of yourself Daphie. Hope you'll feel better soon

Thank you guys, it's not cancer though thank heavens, but it's covid. That last variant really got to me this time.

joined Sep 11, 2019

OL is 1000% secure in her lolicon

Img_1857
joined Apr 4, 2021

Ahh wish we could see a scene or two of our funny OL blushing so much trying to contain herself in the same bed as Koharu… ahh but not a bad chapter nonetheless. Thank you so much for the updates!

last edited at Mar 28, 2022 2:48AM

joined May 1, 2015

I hope you get better soon too Daphie.
Take care.
Man, I wish covid would just go away already.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

The Nile ain't just a river in Egypt.

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Ahh wish we could see a scene or two of our funny OL blushing so much trying to contain herself in the same bed as Koharu… ahh but not a bad chapter nonetheless. Thank you so much for the updates!

I wish we would've seen this! I mean, unlike many other titles, they did sleep in the same bed, instead of forcing a comedic situation to allow them to actually not sleep in the same bed, but then we're not even shown a glimpse of it, loll

I hope you get better soon too Daphie.
Take care.
Man, I wish covid would just go away already.

Thank you :'( And you're right, that goddamn virus is a new reality that really sucks...

The Nile ain't just a river in Egypt.

OL totally not in denial, LOL

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I love how it piles up the inappropriateness. Hey little girl, what you really need today is to get involved with a (1) drunk off her ass even though it's morning and she's on her way to work (2) grown woman who calls you goddess-chan and (3) offers you candy and (4) has you sleep with her.

23-n%20(1)
joined Dec 10, 2020

Im not a lolicon intensifies.

joined Jan 14, 2020

I love how it piles up the inappropriateness. Hey little girl, what you really need today is to get involved with a (1) drunk off her ass even though it's morning and she's on her way to work (2) grown woman who calls you goddess-chan and (3) offers you candy and (4) has you sleep with her.

To be fair, the sleepover was entirely pushed by the little girl, from her staying over at all, to their sharing a bed.

Also, when is she drunk in the morning? She's tired in https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/js_san_to_ol_chan_ch07#16 probably because she was too keyed up to fall asleep; I've been there (with people my age, ahem.)

Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

Don't stop me now
Don't stop me
CAUSE I'M HAVING A GOOD TIME
HAVING A GOOD TIME

Queen is a great soundtrack for this manga, that and of course
https://youtu.be/H2LQMElLoLs

last edited at Mar 28, 2022 7:50PM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Also, when is she drunk in the morning?

First chapter admittedly still drunk from the night/morning before, but it counts. She was barely keeping it down. It's why the child gave her a handkerchief.

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

Funny how this author has a lot of loli hentai, very explicit, but when it comes to yuri we barely see a kiss...
I love their works anyways-

To reply you must either login or sign up.