Forum › Tadokoro-san (web comic) discussion

joined Mar 13, 2020

I feel like the "no"s during sex scenes like this aren't meant to be read as some clinical demand for immediate cessation...

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I feel like the "no"s during sex scenes like this aren't meant to be read as some clinical demand for immediate cessation...

I don't disagree, but I've read a doujin which straight up felt like marital rape.

It's het so I don't think it'll interest anyone here.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

The entire dialogue is basically just the usual Japanese hentai lines sprinkled with a few bits of Tadokoro-context-appropriate fragments ...
... I mean, I always thought that Japanese was weirdly married to precise phrases that people use over and over again, not even with a little bit of variation, but with sex scenes it's particularly obvious.

Does make me wonder how close to reality that is, but then, I don't think I really want to know.

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

Does make me wonder how close to reality that is, but then, I don't think I really want to know.

It's probably as close to reality as the "foreigners always greet each other like this" kiss

joined Jan 6, 2017

I'm guessing it's because of how Japanese (the language) does modesty.

joined Jun 28, 2018

To GoggledAnon, to Urbs, to whoever it was that had access to Tatsubon's Fanbox, to any other person or persons who may have helped with ANY other aspect whatsoever of bringing a series that I have truly, truly grown to love to my (our) attention... Sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, I want to thank you.

Because of people like y'all, making series like these accessable to those of us on the wrong side of the language barrier, I am able to easily experience so many amazing stories that were previously out of reach.

These stories have been a great comfort during very, very dark days.

Again, thank you.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

To GoggledAnon, to Urbs, to whoever it was that had access to Tatsubon's Fanbox, to any other person or persons who may have helped with ANY other aspect whatsoever of bringing a series that I have truly, truly grown to love to my (our) attention... Sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, I want to thank you.

Because of people like y'all, making series like these accessable to those of us on the wrong side of the language barrier, I am able to easily experience so many amazing stories that were previously out of reach.

These stories have been a great comfort during very, very dark days.

Again, thank you.

A very heartfelt response, and a sentiment I very much agree with. Series like this bring a lot of comfort to a lot of really terrible days.

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

It's probably as close to reality as the "foreigners always greet each other like this" kiss

This feels relevant:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_sea_you_and_the_sun_ch02#28

UnappropriatedFox
Screenshot_3
joined Jun 11, 2021

For that first warning i wasn't expect to see much sex.

So... there's a lot sex

It's welcome of course, but still a surprise.

joined Jun 28, 2018

For that first warning i wasn't expect to see much sex.

So... there's a lot sex

It's welcome of course, but still a surprise.

Kinda like the end of "Bloom Into You"

last edited at Mar 19, 2022 9:06PM

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

This feels relevant:

Ah yes, the most classic of hentai tropes: "no" means "my mind is overcome with pleasure, please continue." and "yes" means you've discovered an actual goddamn unicorn

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

This feels relevant:

Ah yes, the most classic of hentai tropes: "no" means "my mind is overcome with pleasure, please continue." and "yes" means you've discovered an actual goddamn unicorn

It's a bit funny that the manga linked itself uses the trope though (yes, I went ahead and read it). Not so much as other hentai I've come across, but it's still there...

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I seem to vaguely remember a manga that did a joke(?), with one of them saying "no" and the other than actually stopping. Thought it was pretty notable, but I can't at the moment remember which one it was.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I seem to vaguely remember a manga that did a joke(?), with one of them saying "no" and the other than actually stopping. Thought it was pretty notable, but I can't at the moment remember which one it was.

Like this?

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Don't think that was it but exact same joke, yes.

joined Mar 21, 2022

Insane Yuri manga

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Alright everybody now that this arc is completed, Imma be taking a short break (like a week or so) before picking back up with chapter 126. I gotta recharge after editing in this style. There's a reason I don't work on much lewd stuff lol

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

So. Now what?

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

I knew this would end up in tribadism.

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

It's over....it was a nice piece!
Thnx to the team and the noble person,who donated this.now back to normal! I want to see normal all day shenanigans again.

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

Brings tears to the eyes
The most beautiful thing I ever did witness

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

.....they fucking did it.......I'm so happy for them 8))))

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

After all these years... <3

joined Dec 17, 2021

Folks, it has been an honor following these developments. Now, on to the future.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Now taking bets on how awkward Nikaidou-mama is going to make the morning after.

To reply you must either login or sign up.