Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

Screenshot%202022-05-05%20at%2020.52.05%20copy
joined Sep 23, 2021

Seriously, am I the only one wondering what Ai's problem is lately? This is supposed to be the developed relationship ... the one that began so looong ago with all that boob-fondling and nipple-flashing. Why does she seem to be getting more bashful about everything lately?

to be fair to her the tone of the series has changed somewhat in that time. which is kind of a meta point i guess but hey.

anyway, always nice to see a bit of mariri and mayuyu!

joined May 23, 2013

So we have our secondary translator doing that but they are more busy. We might be looking for a new translator soon if they can't maki it. But rest assured we're still here!

Someone on /u/ translated several of the main chapters recently. Did you guys notice that?

joined Jun 11, 2016

uwah, how rare, a chapter about Mariri and Mayuyu!

These two are lowkey my favorites. Everytime they interact Mariri is always teasing Mayuyu lol.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I might be too twisted, but the impression I got for a moment was that she was disappointed for not being called pig instead... like a M, maybe I'm too far gone? TwT

But that aside it was cuteeee, I wanted her to continue with the Cute combo over and over!

Thanks a lot for the update, it's a shame that the formal translator who has been with us all this time is not available, don't know what she's going through but my best wishes for her!!! and yeah I wouldn't like to read this without the chads

joined Jul 26, 2016

maybe I'm too far gone? TwT

Signs point to yes. :|

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This was cute
The old translator will be missed

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

chad credits page as always

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

Buhawi posted:

Wasn't there a disclaimer note a few chapters back that the author planned to make this into a weekly/bi-weekly release or am I misremembering?

The english translations are behind the official releases by 9 releases now, 5 minis and 4 episodes. Most of them are available for free on Shonen Jump’s site if you want to take a look.

I hope,that the chads crew are translating again. I could use my Otome no teikoku fix right now....

We had a problem because our main translator that is missing for some time now... She was our main translator for more than 200 chapters and I didn't want anyone to tae up her role, but now it has become more serious. So we have our secondary translator doing that but they are more busy. We might be looking for a new translator soon if they can't maki it. But rest assured we're still here!

Missing? Like "she got an another job" missing or "she got arrested, because she said "useless lesbian" too often" missing or "well, she ain't respondin' anymorez" missing or shudder "she became a boring adult and doesn't want to translate magnificent visual literature full of useless lesbians and idiot couples anymore" missing?

I mean, this manga got me all hooked up with yuri romcomthingaboobs and have even more fun since ye added yer special 2 pages in the end. Just whatevs happens, keep going, chads!!

8df30faf9de0511ace2b40acb3d005267d346bcc_full
joined Sep 1, 2021

Mental telepathic projection to Kishi -san.

NEEDS MOAR KANADE X HARUKA!

This. YES. I love these two so much. Kanae was always the odd person out in the original group of seven friends, so it's gratifying to see her in a couple.

And plus, in the earlier chapters Kanae was kind of a spaz - very insecure and immature on the inside. Getting accepted into the group helped her a lot, but it's been her relationship with Haruka that's really transformed her. It's so cute how she first saw Haruka as this unattainable ideal, and yet now Haruka is just head over heels in love with her. It's made Kanae more focused and self assured, and now she shines instead of being this anxious basket case.

It's like - The Pygmalion Effect!!!

last edited at Mar 17, 2022 2:31AM

8df30faf9de0511ace2b40acb3d005267d346bcc_full
joined Sep 1, 2021

Seriously, am I the only one wondering what Ai's problem is lately? This is supposed to be the developed relationship ... the one that began so looong ago with all that boob-fondling and nipple-flashing. Why does she seem to be getting more bashful about everything lately?

to be fair to her the tone of the series has changed somewhat in that time. which is kind of a meta point i guess but hey.

I will acknowledge that some of the earlier boob fixation did feel a bit gratuitous at times. I mean, I can be a shameless perv when I want to, but getting to know these characters over so many chapters does make it feel like some of those earlier scenes kind of jumped the gun a bit. Being realistic matters when you care about the story.

But by the same token - these are teenagers for heaven's sake! They're supposed to be full of raging hormones. Ai has daydreamed about going to America and marrying Chie, so it's not like she's in denial. So tell me how it is that your cute-as-hell girlfriend tells you - in your bedroom, no less - she wants to go further with you and you freak out and say "_of course_ it's not okay!" I can tell you this certainly wouldn't have been my reaction at that age!

Are they really this old-fashioned in Japan? If so, well ... I suppose that's actually kind of adorable in its own way. But my modern American sensibilities demand more! I can't take all this teasing!! I need the good stuff!!!

OK, I'll stop now.

last edited at Mar 17, 2022 2:55AM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Kankneet posted:

So we have our secondary translator doing that but they are more busy. We might be looking for a new translator soon if they can't maki it. But rest assured we're still here!

Someone on /u/ translated several of the main chapters recently. Did you guys notice that?

I did not! I'll go check it out now.

We had a problem because our main translator that is missing for some time now... She was our main translator for more than 200 chapters and I didn't want anyone to tae up her role, but now it has become more serious. So we have our secondary translator doing that but they are more busy. We might be looking for a new translator soon if they can't maki it. But rest assured we're still here!

Missing? Like "she got an another job" missing or "she got arrested, because she said "useless lesbian" too often" missing or "well, she ain't respondin' anymorez" missing or shudder "she became a boring adult and doesn't want to translate magnificent visual literature full of useless lesbians and idiot couples anymore" missing?

I mean, this manga got me all hooked up with yuri romcomthingaboobs and have even more fun since ye added yer special 2 pages in the end. Just whatevs happens, keep going, chads!!

We actually don't know. She might have been arrested for saying "useless lesbian" too often or she might be in her longest expedition to Lapland (or maybe she got too involved with uni). But it is strange that she's not answering for so long (she used to do that when she wan on her expeditions but not for this long). I'll miss her, but we need to keep going on. (don't mind me I'll just be crying in the corner)

last edited at Mar 17, 2022 3:45AM

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

Kankneet posted:

We actually don't know. She might have been arrested for saying "useless lesbian" too often or she might be in her longest expedition to Lapland (or maybe she got too involved with uni). But it is strange that she's not answering for so long (she used to do that when she wan on her expeditions but not for this long). I'll miss her, but we need to keep going on. (don't mind me I'll just be crying in the corner)

Awwwww, don't cry! 'vrything will be all righty....did you say expeditions? Like Indiana Jones Tomb Raiding?
Or Jurassic Park stuff?
Secret villain lair in vulcanoes?
Diverse lesbian brothels to learn more stuff to say to lesbians?

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Buhawi posted:

Kankneet posted:

Awwwww, don't cry! 'vrything will be all righty....did you say expeditions? Like Indiana Jones Tomb Raiding?
Or Jurassic Park stuff?

Yup like those, looking for cute lesbians in trouble

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

Buhawi posted:

Kankneet posted:

Or Jurassic Park stuff?

Yup like those, looking for cute lesbians in trouble

She's a hero, if she tries to turn useless lesbian coupled into "chads no teikoku" worthy couples!

But still,keep up to good works ladies and whotnots!

joined Jul 23, 2014

MaririxMayuyu chapter, how rare! And what a delicacy

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Ahh Ayano and Miyoshi you lovable idiots.
Now that you've cum together you could at least give each other a kiss.

Or even try holding hands

last edited at Apr 2, 2022 3:39PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Spare me the fantasy life, the cheat skills and the elf waifu, just let me reincarnate in that classroom

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

Is there a tag for public orgasm?

last edited at Apr 2, 2022 4:01PM

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Subgasm

joined Feb 1, 2021

Is there a tag for public orgasm?

Exhibitionism ??

That said, I think Idiot couple is far more important than even that

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

I don’t think exhibitionism works here because neither one intended to cum in front of the whole class. But yeah, idiot couple definitely works. They’re such an idiot couple, I don’t think they even know they’re a couple yet.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

motojin posted:

I don’t think exhibitionism works here because neither one intended to cum in front of the whole class. But yeah, idiot couple definitely works. They’re such an idiot couple, I don’t think they even know they’re a couple yet.

A la Sakura trick

joined Jul 26, 2016

Weird armpit sex right in the classroom? These two should start comparing notes with Mari and Yuu...

joined Feb 1, 2021

Just remembered we do have a public indecency tag, though judging from only three examples I'm not quite sure what it's actually supposed to be used for.

A2912
joined Apr 20, 2019

The slowest couple on Earth continues.

To reply you must either login or sign up.