Forum › What's that manga called?

joined Feb 16, 2022

i’m trying to figure out what manga this character is from? https://imgur.com/a/oRbr1Qw

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

i’m trying to figure out what manga this character is from? https://imgur.com/a/oRbr1Qw

Sasameki Koto

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

This may be a longshot, but this is mentioned in Onna Doushi to ka Arienai deshou to Iiharu Onna no ko wo, Hyakunichi kan de Tetteiteki ni Otosu Yuri no Ohanashi (the 100 days yuri bet story).

""Today, we will pretend we are a pair of lovers."
"....What's that supposed to mean?"
"The 4th stage is practical experience. Today, we’re celebrating the one-month anniversary since we started going out."

I impulsively turn my head to look at her, saying something so crazy in such a composed manner.

"I don't get it...So you want me to become a lesbian? Just like that one manga, Yuri Café?"
"More or less.""

As far as I know, a manga with that title doesn't exist. My best guess, given the "recentness" of the others, is Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto Desu! (Yuri is my Job). Anyone have another idea? Chatting at the Amber Teahouse doesn't really fit.

joined Oct 26, 2021

I remember this Touhou doujin
Medicine(Or someone) is going to Eientei for a party, meanwhile at Eientei the party is descending into chaos, and by the time she gets there everyone has already beaten the shit out of each other

Nvm found it it was Drunkards in Eientei

243396_5909547
joined Mar 20, 2021

Its about a school where two girls killed themselves so the school banned any sign of affection on a day because of a curse I think

last edited at Feb 21, 2022 6:05AM

joined May 23, 2017

Its about a school where two girls killed themselves so the school banned any sign of affection on a day because of a curse I think

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/sayonara_folklore

joined May 23, 2017

The story is abt a writer that got invited by this rich girl to write many stories that the rich girl requested. The rich girl is looked down upon by her family and the 2nd last or last request was for the writer to write out a story abt a girl(aka her but she didn't say it was her) being loved by her family. There's only 2/3 tags along with it.

P.s I hope for a writer tag soon

joined May 23, 2017
joined Feb 22, 2022

Looking for a oneshot, maybe part of a collection, about a girl who who has a crush on another girl in an archery club. She watches as her crush is broken up with by her older boyfriend because she is not womanly enough. The crush then loses her confidence in archery, and does not get it back until the other girl confesses.

joined Jan 21, 2020

Looking for a oneshot, maybe part of a collection, about a girl who who has a crush on another girl in an archery club. She watches as her crush is broken up with by her older boyfriend because she is not womanly enough. The crush then loses her confidence in archery, and does not get it back until the other girl confesses.

That would be this one
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/concerto_ch02

joined Feb 22, 2022

That would be this one
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/concerto_ch02

That’s it, thank you!

joined Feb 18, 2020

A girl who her ex-girlfriend come to visit her house, then she asked her why she break up with her. Her ex lie but she can tell because of her habit (if i remember it's something about her eyebrows), and then they part ways again. Not long after that, she found out that her ex died (i don't remember the reason, but maybe some kind of illness) and realize she break up because she don't want to hurt her.
That basically the story, been looking for it since forever. Any idea about this one?

Ps: My national language isn't english so sorry if my grammar messed up.

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

A girl who her ex-girlfriend come to visit her house, then she asked her why she break up with her. Her ex lie but she can tell because of her habit (if i remember it's something about her eyebrows), and then they part ways again. Not long after that, she found out that her ex died (i don't remember the reason, but maybe some kind of illness) and realize she break up because she don't want to hurt her.
That basically the story, been looking for it since forever. Any idea about this one?

A Song about Missing You

joined Feb 18, 2020

A Song about Missing You

Thanks.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Anyone remember that manga where this girl inherited her dad's debt and was forced into a rich girl school with family program? I think she ended up taking the dad role.

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021
Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

^ Opapagoto

Thanks!

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 28, 2022

Hi! I'm hoping to find a manga here. I don't remember much but it's a oneshot about a girl who got a girlfriend and she has many brothers who teased her for it. That's all I could remember TT

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Hi! I'm hoping to find a manga here. I don't remember much but it's a oneshot about a girl who got a girlfriend and she has many brothers who teased her for it. That's all I could remember TT

Might be I'll Send Her Home on the Last Train, which is personally one of my favorite oneshots.

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 28, 2022

Might be I'll Send Her Home on the Last Train, which is personally one of my favorite oneshots.

Thanks for replying! But I'm afraid that's not the oneshot I was looking for. The mc was tomboyish and she met the other girl character in an empty classroom I think, and she definitely has a lot of brothers. Both oneshots are similar, so I'm sorry if I gave confusion ;_;

joined Mar 27, 2017

Thanks for replying! But I'm afraid that's not the oneshot I was looking for. The mc was tomboyish and she met the other girl character in an empty classroom I think, and she definitely has a lot of brothers. Both oneshots are similar, so I'm sorry if I gave confusion ;_;

Maybe this one

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 28, 2022

Maybe this one

This is the one! Thank you so much ^^

joined Mar 6, 2022

G’day all. My forgotten title is from an episode on a train, underground I think. A tween girl spots a younger girl pleasuring herself on a post in the train. The two then meet and the younger girl starts doing the same against the older girl and they strip their clothes off, resulting in them on the train floor pleasuring each other with roled up books. At the end they shout away all the people who ended up staring at them.

Any help much appreciated. Thanks all.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Tried to find this one and failed - it was a oneshot involving a school reunion, the main character was all sad about the girl she used to love but never confessed (or something to that effect), but during this some other girl approached her and confessed about having a crush on her in school. Then they actually went separate ways but the latter two girls met again by chance soon afterwards and it was implied they might start a relationship.
I feel like I went through the entirety of adult life tag and didn't find this but I must have missed it somehow...

last edited at Mar 7, 2022 5:29PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.