Forum › Posts by Macattack

Macattack
joined Mar 6, 2022

G’day all. My forgotten title is from an episode on a train, underground I think. A tween girl spots a younger girl pleasuring herself on a post in the train. The two then meet and the younger girl starts doing the same against the older girl and they strip their clothes off, resulting in them on the train floor pleasuring each other with roled up books. At the end they shout away all the people who ended up staring at them.

Any help much appreciated. Thanks all.

This is "Suck Way" by Softcharm. It does not seem to be on Dynasty, for some reason, but it can be found here.

Brilliant. That’s the one. I originally found it on Dynasty, i wonder what happened to it? Thanks for the title and thanks for the link. Have a great day and stay safe :)

last edited at Mar 8, 2022 11:59AM

Macattack
joined Mar 6, 2022

G’day all. My forgotten title is from an episode on a train, underground I think. A tween girl spots a younger girl pleasuring herself on a post in the train. The two then meet and the younger girl starts doing the same against the older girl and they strip their clothes off, resulting in them on the train floor pleasuring each other with roled up books. At the end they shout away all the people who ended up staring at them.

Any help much appreciated. Thanks all.