Forum › Futari Monologue discussion

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Thanks mate.

joined Feb 18, 2015

[43] Sorry about the long delay between chapters on this series, I do my best, but I have a lot of ongoing projects and this takes a very long time to edit. Enjoy.

Hey, it's been a year and a half, this past six months, or at least it seems like it, so we all get it!

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I don't know if this is "love through misunderstandings" (which is a trope I personally dislike) or "love despite misunderstandings"

Edit: actually it's probably the latter

last edited at Jan 18, 2021 2:47AM

joined Aug 10, 2016

oh sweet, I was wondering when/if the third girl involved with the initial drama was ever going to factor into the plot

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

I need more from them, I need for them to hold hands, if they don't then i'm breaking something.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

What happened with this and Lily Triangle?

Vivy-v-chan
joined Aug 14, 2020

I do miss the updates...

joined Sep 13, 2018

i can't believe there are not more updates

6631e8220bec2737023f64d8a2b36b99
joined Jul 20, 2020

Pain.

(Just need them to go out already this waiting is too long)

joined Feb 22, 2018

BAM! I guess Stan's been busy the past year or so.

joined Dec 14, 2020

I’m not rereading 43 chapters just to remember wtf was goin on so uh unless there are more updates in the coming weeks imma just drop this one for now.

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

I hope lily triangle comes back too

Glsp3y3v_400x400
joined Nov 19, 2020

ITS BACK AAAAAA

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I’m not rereading 43 chapters just to remember wtf was goin on so uh unless there are more updates in the coming weeks imma just drop this one for now.

Honestly if you just go back one episode that's really all it takes.

joined Dec 13, 2020

What a coincidence, it was updated just as I planned to pick it up lol. Thank you!

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

well, I have no idea of what's going on anymore but luckily these characters are over-the-top enough to make it not really matter anyway. haha

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

This series has always been a little weird, but . . . . . . . . . . wtf did I just read?

joined Dec 27, 2021

Is there a discord for this translation? I'd love to be able to see the process/update info about it, thank you to the translators, editors, and proofreaders for doing all this incredible work and making this series available to us!

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

This new girl makes it hard to breathe because I'm laughing. She's the very image of "extra" and I just hope she brings the leading girls closer together.

Sawyerboredsquarebkgdoutline250
joined Nov 14, 2018

well, I have no idea of what's going on anymore but luckily these characters are over-the-top enough to make it not really matter anyway. haha

Yeah I've lost the plot and I'm not even gonna bother re-reading because I enjoy the fever dream of a new chapter so much muahahaha

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Three idiots make ridiculous leaps of logic assuming what the others are thinking rather than effectively communicating with each other. Hijinks ensue.

Vivy-v-chan
joined Aug 14, 2020

So happy to see updates!! Yay thanks!!!

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

A group of girls get together. None of them are mind readers. A mutual understanding of reality is not reached.

Steam-community-screenshot-dream-team-demon,-witch-
joined Nov 15, 2016

Ayyee it's back

X
joined Mar 20, 2020

Saroma misunderstanding become more and more uncanny.

To reply you must either login or sign up.