Forum › Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii discussion

Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

Well I liked it

me too bro, hope to see latest chapters translated at some point.
Understand there is a hell of a backlog for many series, love all the tags and how structured this website is. Awesome.

joined Jun 21, 2021

Damnit I couldn’t stop myself from reading the spoilers here -.- but I’m not terribly surprised, I’ll be interested in seeing it though

joined Dec 10, 2017

Where can I see the raws?

Hinako kills Airi...

I’m so upset right now. I feared they were going to go the Happy Sugar Life route I felt it. But I’m still so got damn upset.

last edited at Feb 23, 2022 2:05PM by

Melty-blood-type-lumina-7
joined Apr 12, 2021

Where can I see the raws?

The latest April yurihime that released on 2/18

Riamu
joined Aug 28, 2018

I just read the latest chapter off of the scanlator's GitHub page.
And uh. Jesus.

last edited at Feb 24, 2022 7:37PM

joined Jun 9, 2018

What the fuck is wrong with this shit, well at least it's not cheating or ntr.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Uwwwwwwooo

joined Jun 21, 2021

And here it is…really sad ending, it’s quite something to see how both of them got worse in real time. It’s crazy to the think the true catalyst to this downward spiral was Airi and her obsession with how she was perceived at school, it’s genuinely pretty sad to see her so co dependent.

I’m once again forced to wonder how much was left in the cutting room floor, it feels kinda weird for the penultimate chapter to have been almost entirely focused on the girls back at school, I guess that just sets up that the crazy drama girl is gonna keep sinking her teeth into her latest target for the foreseeable future lol

9286787ab50153acb27cd03b385edb3d949d719e0b569799723637ee189d1f4b_1-1
joined Aug 14, 2020

Fucking hell that's grim.

Img_20230402_172047
joined Nov 27, 2021

Oh shit, i.... I expected something different

joined Aug 1, 2021

how .. did it end up like this. this really left a bad taste in my mouth. and it wasn't necessary at all for it to end up like this. I also want to see the glasses girl die or something but she's alive and well too.

joined Jan 5, 2020

it really did fit the messed up nature of the whole series. As sad and full of emotions I am, I loved it.

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

I'm sorry everyone the ending just reminded me of Yosuga no Sora then Lonely Diver played in my head I'm so so sorry

Yes_pfp
joined Oct 30, 2021

Damn, I get why they went to the beach. Man.

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

And here it is…really sad ending, it’s quite something to see how both of them got worse in real time. It’s crazy to the think the true catalyst to this downward spiral was Airi and her obsession with how she was perceived at school, it’s genuinely pretty sad to see her so co dependent.

Airi and her narcissistic personality disorder was handled pretty well, even to the very end. She just wants not to lose her public image and being forced to face herself and possible scorn of others. it's driving her crazy and she wants to control something, anything.

Everything is centered around her, even as she asks to be killed so she can be "eternal". She didn't really consider what would happen to Hinako afterwards.

Last delusion of Hinako as she freezes to death is just so sad. She is talking to the Airi she wanted to love, but didn't quite exist. That it happens at little children's playground is just icing on the cake.

last edited at Feb 24, 2022 11:13PM

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Them both dead was honestly the ending I thought was most likely. Except I thought Airi would kill Hinako then kill herself. Weirdly enough I thought it'd be that way for the same reason Hinako killing her worked out - one happy to see the other suffering while the other suffered in feeling happy.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I knew this is how it's going to end but it's still painful.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

I totally expected the double suicide, but not like this really... Hina just kills Airi? Like that? Now that is fucking painful, need to reread this chapter to fully comprehend what happened here, all I know is this was by far one of the best yuri I have read and it definitely deserves an anime.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Well I'll be damned...

joined Feb 6, 2020

Agree, this manga Kitanai deserves an anime, but I want another ending for Hina and Airi as well as some more details among three another characters Ichika, Yoshimi and Youko (not sure the name is right or not)

last edited at Feb 24, 2022 11:34PM

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Lovely ending, really managed to bring closure to the two main characters. Feels a bit rushed and like it got axed but at the same time it feels like this was always going to be the ending so in that sense it's not really all that lacking. Fucking loved it to pieces.

Compressjpg20220512_150101
joined Jan 22, 2022

Fck this shts messed up

joined Dec 18, 2021

oh man, this is so fucked up. Holy shit, i think this is the most fucked up ending in the yuri history ever.
Not regret reading this tho. A good one.
But man this ending...

last edited at Feb 25, 2022 2:13AM

joined Dec 16, 2017

Man... that was hard. That deep, dark, spiral had a cold cement floor at the bottom. This Manga was quite special. This was another "Gunjo" for me and I really appreciated it.

Damn what a ride.

To reply you must either login or sign up.