Forum › Stretch discussion

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

^Look at the bright side. It's actually showing us how much people desire Ran, while Ran only looks at Keiko. Hopefully, it's a set-up chapter to make Keiko a bit shaken up

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

Wow, can't believe this outdid Citrus in terms of comment number, AND IT'S NOT EVEN YURI!

Stretching is more important

No only that but there isn't a constant flame war occurring over Stretch either and it still has more comments.
Either Dynasty users love stretching or they love subtext.
Probably the stretching though.

Img_283753346996831
joined Jan 12, 2014

That guy will surely be shock if his crush and his ex become a couple XD

Tumblr_inline_nhe8a3uf1f1qd2lvk
joined Aug 15, 2014

Frik! I swear if he falls in love with Ran and forms a freaking love triangle!!!!

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Frik! I swear if he falls in love with Ran and forms a freaking love triangle!!!!

Not really a triangle, keiko hasn't talked to her ex in ages and while she needs to address that she wont ever be getting back with him.

Everyone loves ran, keiko just wont admit that and ran is just gay as fuck and has been the entire time.

C0142_9_0
joined Apr 21, 2013

get to learn tai kwan....yeah

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Wow, can't believe this outdid Citrus in terms of comment number, AND IT'S NOT EVEN YURI!

Stretching is more important

No only that but there isn't a constant flame war occurring over Stretch either and it still has more comments.

I guess that we love Ran. Everyone loves Ran.
And the stretching too.
Ran stretching is overkill.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I wonder if Ran really knows that Keiko's ex is really Keiko's ex. There can't only be one Keiko in Japan, right..? When one of the chs ended with the ex saying Keiko's name, Ran was surprised. But it didn't continue after that, so we don't know if Ran knows that the ex BF was Keiko's ex bf.

If Ran knows and she hasn't told either Keiko or the ex, it could pose as a huge misunderstanding between her and Keiko. I wonder what's in stored for the next chap.

I think Ran is all but certain that he's the ex of the Keiko she knows, because the events and timing pretty much match up with the things she knows about her Keiko. Maybe it's not 100%, but that's never stopped Ran before.

I do have to agree with that other poster above who's a bit frustrated that Keiko doesn't seem to show much emotion towards Ran beyond friendship, not even a wistful look. It makes things look awfully one-sided.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

She may not show it in front of Ran but in the christmas chapter when she was talking to her friend she showed some feelings for Ran. That was maybe not romantic but at least beyond normal friendship.

last edited at Jan 15, 2015 10:36AM

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Except, you know for all the meltdown that comes with each chapter about if Shou's baiting us or not.

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

If Ran knows and she hasn't told either Keiko or the ex, it could pose as a huge misunderstanding between her and Keiko. I wonder what's in stored for the next chap.

I think Ran is all but certain that he's the ex of the Keiko she knows, because the events and timing pretty much match up with the things she knows about her Keiko. Maybe it's not 100%, but that's never stopped Ran before.

If chapter 22 a&b is Keiko telling Ran about her ex, that would probably be because Ran asked her. No reason why Keiko would not also have mentioned his name.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Kyonne: This is going to keep bothering me so I'll ask: Where's your avatar from

Fumina from Gundam Build Fighters Try

joined Mar 25, 2013

I do have to agree with that other poster above who's a bit frustrated that Keiko doesn't seem to show much emotion towards Ran beyond friendship, not even a wistful look. It makes things look awfully one-sided.

On page 7 after whats-er-face mentions that Ran's scent is everywhere, the pause from the answer of Keiko could be interpreted that she's missing her. But that's if you're reaching xD

On the first page I also thought that was a woman. Oh well. He may not indeed love her. I have a person who is like that for me and I don't love her romantically. So just putting that out there. Although this is a manga so xD

Also that's a cute kitty.

last edited at Jan 15, 2015 12:21PM

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

On page 7 after whats-er-face mentions that Ran's scent is everywhere

That's Saki. I was quite confused who it was because Ran's co-worker is drawn almost identically and I forgot her name, too.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Everybody wants Ran.
Everyone x Ran

Tumblr_inline_nhe8a3uf1f1qd2lvk
joined Aug 15, 2014

Not really a triangle, keiko hasn't talked to her ex in ages and while she needs to address that she wont ever be getting back with him.

Everyone loves ran, keiko just wont admit that and ran is just gay as fuck and has been the entire time.

I meant love triangle between Keiko x Ran x Ex Boyfriend XDDD

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

So what's the date? Ran's at home for a day-off, so it's probably 11th of March or so? WD's coming next chapter? Then drama or yuri? Whatever the case, she's clearly still hurt badly, seemingly because of her dad.

Maybe, "worst-case," Keiko and the ex end up back together, and the story ends with Keiko getting the baby she wanted.

I wonder if Keiko can at all get pregnant now. If not, Ran's actually the one who she should get married to. Besides, Ran has such a kitty. :)

She may not show it in front of Ran but in the christmas chapter when she was talking to her friend she showed some feelings for Ran. That was maybe not romantic but at least beyond normal friendship.

What annoyed this time is that Keiko didn't say a thing even in front of Saki. She's really doing her best running away from reality after the Valentine's and not willing to accept the sexual counterpart of the relationship. Maybe she's too conscious hiding, not to accidentally come out LOL. But then she could at least slightly blush...

On the first page I also thought that was a woman.

My first thought was, why Keiko went for such an ugly haircut all of a sudden and how did Ran allow for that. Then I thought, that maybe it's Keiko's mom. And only afterwards I realised it's just her ex.

Ran stretching is overkill.

hahaha, so true

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

Except, you know for all the meltdown that comes with each chapter about if Shou's baiting us or not.

That's no flame war, that's just standard fandom behavior.

Rsz_11rsz_029_001_08
joined Jul 8, 2013

Ahh, and the wait is over! Although this felt like a mix of filler and main story within 8 pages lol.

I'm not worried about Keiko's ex at all. Ran has no interest in guys, and it's clear she only has eyes for Keiko; as for Keiko, I'm pretty sure she's developing feelings for Ran, but hasn't expressed it in a blunt manner to let us know.

Can't wait for the next update.

Hyewon%20blush-1%2041
joined Dec 15, 2013

Was all excited about a new Stretch chapter but it turns out to be a filler :( And it's been so long since the last update, I went and read everything from the start again...

joined Jan 8, 2014

This ch was far more subtle but still worth the read, plus good stretches too ^_^
Cant wait for the next update ;)

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

Subtle you say? Even though we got a probability of an approaching NTR potentially having even two candidates for performing it...and what ticked me off was how Keiko wouldn't give a single shinkansen about the likelihood of Ran being stolen, readily agreeing to arrange a meetup of her with Saki...

joined Oct 6, 2014

I think y'all have your yuri goggles set to delusional. :P

joined Mar 25, 2013

Subtle you say? Even though we got a probability of an approaching NTR potentially having even two candidates for performing it...and what ticked me off was how Keiko wouldn't give a single shinkansen about the likelihood of Ran being stolen, readily agreeing to arrange a meetup of her with Saki...

You're exaggerating. Plus NTR is when they are in a relationship, which they aren't. Also Ran doesn't seem she likes either Saki or Keiko's ex in that way. Are you per chance drunk? (slightly joking)

last edited at Jan 17, 2015 10:53AM

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

NTR is when they are in a relationship, which they aren't.

No, that's what cheating is. NTR is when main character's expected romantic partner ends up with someone else.

last edited at Jan 17, 2015 11:06AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.