Forum › Stretch discussion

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

If he did two chapters every week then the 'plot' wouldn't be this nicely spread and it would be what Citrus is, I like it as is.

I'm not asking for weekly releases... just two chapters in a week, to compensate for the month break. Actually, to be completely honest, I'm fine even with the standard biweekly schedule and standard chapter sizes as long as it's still as good as it's been the whole time. But deep down, who doesn't want longer chapters released more often without losing in any other department :) I know it's impossible, but one can still dream ;)

last edited at Jan 13, 2015 4:29PM

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

shou is busy making loli h duh.

Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

Another day, I can not wait

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

It's almost time for more stretching? Isn't? I can't wait!!!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Where do I find -- ... I mean... uggh! that pig! -.-
Where do I find it?

Calm down my comrades! even if the chapter is released today, the estimated time for translation is unknown.

Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

Where do I find -- ... I mean... uggh! that pig! -.-
Where do I find it?

Calm down my comrades! even if the chapter is released today, the estimated time for translation is unknown.

It's usually translated fairly quickly.

joined Oct 29, 2014

http://yawaspi.com/stretch/comic/033_001.html

that first page
ugh...

last edited at Jan 14, 2015 10:03AM

10930931_1572484072967796_9102248557687339195_n
joined Jan 4, 2014

Now i'm worried :'( What was that first page??? Cmmon!!! I hate japanese :'(

joined Oct 29, 2014

seems like Keiko's ex has taken a liking to Ran

Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

I wanna cry.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

If it's true, he have almost (if not absolutely) no chance to succeed in his love life. Honestly it would reassure me x)

last edited at Jan 14, 2015 10:35AM

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

D. Shou planned a depressive dramatic chapter that would look unfair at Christmas time

so it seems Shou did decide for plan D and some drama did fall upon us... and as far as I understand, an ex might even ask Ran for a paid date in the future... I just see this coming...

and of course Keiko acts as if she doesn't miss Ran a tiniest bit...

but it's still so nice to read a new chapter...

Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

Everything was going fine, I expected something like this in this chapter.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Sorry for the dummy upload earlier. I don't know, I really can't see it going that way. Maybe Ran serves as the eventual mediator between Keiko and her ex, but I'd be very surprised if there was any significant relationship development elsewhere. Or maybe that's just me hoping...

Maybe, "worst-case," Keiko and the ex end up back together, and the story ends with Keiko getting the baby she wanted.

last edited at Jan 14, 2015 7:06PM

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Ehhh? Nah can't see the story going that way. It is all about the relationship between the two girls. Lets forget about the yuri. How would a story be satisfying if it ends with one of them hocking up and just leaving? It would make all the friendship pointless.

Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

I think the author would not do that, it would be very cliche

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

He would not do it because he would piss of his fanbase...which is a bad thing after you already had to can a manga because of tracing.

Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

Phew, false alarm everyone!

Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

He would not do it because he would piss of his fanbase...which is a bad thing after you already had to can a manga because of tracing.

That's true

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I'm sorry Shou, but i won't be able to do the stretchings today ;_; My neck is hurting far too bad for me to move like that

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

So much stretches, so much food... everybody wants to eat Ran... nooo~

last edited at Jan 14, 2015 8:05PM

Sayako
joined Mar 1, 2013

She's in her home... so did she forgive her mom?

Thats Keiko..

Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

She's in her home... so did she forgive her mom?

Thats Keiko..

Yeah, Keiko's the one with the mother problems, not Ran.

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

Bit of a bummer to get a set-up/filler chapter after a month break... Though I guess it's better than having to wait a month between chapters every time. Still, this is not exactly moving in the direction it seemed like it might - I expected Keiko's parent drama to come before the ex drama. But both are hanging there (the Checkov's gun thing), so really not a huge surprise?

I do wonder how this is going to play out. Keiko has been more open to Ran but it's still not exactly solidified. Ran only has eyes for Keiko, but throwing the ex in there is likely to at least shake things up a bit. Though how it shakes out... Ran knows what's going on, but neither Keiko nor her ex have any idea that Ran knows the other. A wise policy but one that could certianly lead to issues.

To reply you must either login or sign up.