Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

joined Dec 5, 2014

argh!!! just read through all 18 chapters so far... now I'm dying because I wanna know my mid term exam results and what's going to happen next!

1nora%20cooper
joined Nov 23, 2014

So... someone know where could i read raw chapters ? do i need download app in my phone or what ?

Dear lord I saw the violence tag and lost all of my shit like an upper-crust house-wife watching a soap opera.

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

So... someone know where could i read raw chapters ? do i need download app in my phone or what ?

I believe the comico app is only available for android. All you need to do is go to the google play store, and search for 코미코 (keystrokes: ㅋ ㅗ ㅁ ㅣ ㅋ ㅗ). You will need to enable or install korean onto your keyboard, because otherwise you'll only find the japanese comico app. We also upload the raws onto the 4chan board on the same day the chapter is released. :)

Otp
joined Jan 4, 2015

I believe the comico app is only available for android. All you need to do is go to the google play store, and search for 코미코 (keystrokes: ㅋ ㅗ ㅁ ㅣ ㅋ ㅗ). You will need to enable or install korean onto your keyboard, because otherwise you'll only find the japanese comico app. We also upload the raws onto the 4chan board on the same day the chapter is released. :)

I searched "comico" and had to scroll down a bit before I see the Korean version. Japanese version is fine too I think, which ever you prefer, only Korean has the latest chapter atm. First 3 chapters are free to read, and the latest chapter is free the day it comes out for how long?

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

I searched "comico" and had to scroll down a bit before I see the Korean version. Japanese version is fine too I think, which ever you prefer, only Korean has the latest chapter atm. First 3 chapters are free to read, and the latest chapter is free the day it comes out for how long?

It's free for about a day or two after the day it's released.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

All 18 Chapters you can find it here.

LINK DELETED BY REQUEST

Enjoy the cliff hanger.. Lol XD

sCREAMS BLOODY MARY

last edited at Feb 10, 2015 7:47PM

joined Aug 21, 2014

LINK DELETED BY REQUEST

sCREAMS BLOODY MARY

SCREAMING WITH YOU OMFG
SHRILL SCREAMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

joined Jan 13, 2015

LINK DELETED BY REQUEST

sCREAMS BLOODY MARY

SCREAMING WITH YOU OMFG
SHRILL SCREAMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Lol.. I can't sleep every night because of waiting for next chapters, and refreshing that page haha

1488288_722335867807541_2685847699631868919_n
joined May 24, 2014

So 18 chapters and no confession... a bit frustrating!

last edited at Jan 15, 2015 10:20AM

joined Jan 30, 2013

I actually prefer the slower progression. It's a nice change of pace compared to all the one shot works. It makes me kind of glad to have something long term to look forward to that still gets updated regularly.

joined Aug 21, 2014

I actually prefer the slower progression. It's a nice change of pace compared to all the one shot works. It makes me kind of glad to have something long term to look forward to that still gets updated regularly.

I agree wholeheartedly. This is one of the rare works that actually depicts realistic situations that a lot of people this day and age go through. Especially after chapter 18. It can be relateable, thus, believable.

It has the right amount of content each chapter to make you root for the two just enough. Unless you're like me and you scream your face off after every small detail. Ehehehe~

Otp
joined Jan 4, 2015

I agree wholeheartedly. I like how these chapters (so far) give something to look forward to, yet they're not too fast nor too slow. This kind of pace is just what I need, making this series stand out nicely compared to some of the other slightly rushed ones.

joined Jan 13, 2015

Now this manhwa has became one of my favorites second to the Citrus! 'O' No, I love it very much equal to Citrus right now.It made me scream inside me in just small details...which is sort of very rare for me to do...O.o Why both mangas had me the feeling of hanging...><

I've read all chapters to 18,I'm disappointed that in these 18 chapters there's still less move to both characters and pages are just until 20s...and,and...No Rae's hair...is..oh why?:O...But anyway, I still loove it!
It's nice to see Seol-A is the first who happened to be starting anxious about such feelings. XD (She's so pretty!><they really fit for each other with No Rae.)

I wonder when will the next chapters come out...or even the raw yet..(does anyone know?) just so curious and excited what the next chapters will be.I think everyone here are.

last edited at Jan 15, 2015 10:19AM

Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Update every monday

My_neighbor_totoro__totoro_by_grenadewhistle-d6iwwr8
joined Jan 15, 2015

OMOYA. What is that asdfghjkl cliffhanging chapter (18)
to the author! saranghamnida!! Please let this comic have a beautiful ending >.<

Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Baek Seol-a looks in a way so intense No rae, in a society as conventional and where gossip is so strong they live, understand their feelings, the love at first sight have had, should not be easy. I really like so far as Samba has brought the story. And is one of the best along with "Their story", stories more modern, closer to contemporary living.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nez Note

Watch your spoilers, people! I know up to 18 (and probably past that very soon) are available elsewhere, but please limit ALL discussion outside spoiler tags to what's been released on the reader. Even small stuff, since this is a manga that's all about the details.

Be considerate of other users who want to enjoy the story as it gets posted, and if you don't tag stuff as spoilers I will be doing it for you (and have already a few times), and erring on the side of caution.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Between the artstyle and the sometimes incomprensible (for me) way koreans refer to each other, I find pretty easy to get lost with this story.

Is pretty cute but it really goes very slow.

Thumb
joined Dec 23, 2014

You can download it here: LINK DELETED BY REQUEST

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Between the artstyle and the sometimes incomprensible (for me) way koreans refer to each other, I find pretty easy to get lost with this story.

Is pretty cute but it really goes very slow.

Takes time to get used to. I don't know if you live in North America or Europe, but if you are then there will always be a learning curve to get used to Conventionalist societies since we live in an Individualistic one.

Plus the artstyle is refreshingly realistic. I've never particularly cared that manga tends to not look realistic one bit, but this is also nice IMHO.

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

This stuff is great. I think I'm addicted.

joined Jan 15, 2015

Unfortunately, comico korean version is not available in my country. Even if I really really love this manhwa.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

That was way more cliche than I expected.

Otp
joined Jan 4, 2015

That was way more cliche than I expected.

Can't say I don't agree, but at least it's not the usual pace where the characters just simply couple up after only a few chapters without any depths and development. If I can say, I LIKE this kind of cliche, but what I'm really looking for here is HOW it'll be illustrated and presented to us even though there are some very obvious parts we can already mend together.

To reply you must either login or sign up.