Forum › Posts by Rinchi

joined Jan 13, 2015

I wonder why I happen to see less black highlights (the spoiler thing) recently...
anyways.. about the promise....Yeah, Norae had promised that...well of course, No Rae won't be acting like that forever though..*hope so..* (Seol-A will be doing something for it...haha. xDD She's getting irritated lately) But somehow,I guess Norae had realized to herself that she likes Seol-A in a very different way so she tries to avoid.. some girls does the ignoring method to lessen the infatuation ((based in personal experience..)) (... and she could be in denial stage or in confusion since she's straight... (I agree what other said that No-Rae might be avoiding because she's afraid.) Norae is been putting malice for every of Seol-a's moves! like the clinging or the touching! <3

I can't wait for another chapter..can't wait for Monday or late Sunday! <3<3<3

joined Jan 13, 2015

LoL . Soel-A is almost fluttering herself when No Rae said pretty XD now she's totally jelly. It's like she just wants that No Rae's attention will just be focus to her.

Can't wait for moore! Can't wait for another monday!!!

joined Jan 13, 2015

Huh? There's already Chapter 22?!

joined Jan 13, 2015

Now this manhwa has became one of my favorites second to the Citrus! 'O' No, I love it very much equal to Citrus right now.It made me scream inside me in just small details...which is sort of very rare for me to do...O.o Why both mangas had me the feeling of hanging...><

I've read all chapters to 18,I'm disappointed that in these 18 chapters there's still less move to both characters and pages are just until 20s...and,and...No Rae's hair...is..oh why?:O...But anyway, I still loove it!
It's nice to see Seol-A is the first who happened to be starting anxious about such feelings. XD (She's so pretty!><they really fit for each other with No Rae.)

I wonder when will the next chapters come out...or even the raw yet..(does anyone know?) just so curious and excited what the next chapters will be.I think everyone here are.

last edited at Jan 15, 2015 10:19AM

joined Jan 13, 2015

....Spoiler Alert.....
Oh men, why was N0-rae's here became short...???
She looks better in long..><

last edited at Jan 13, 2015 1:38PM

joined Jan 13, 2015

Please update more chapters! :333

joined Jan 13, 2015

Oh wow! It's another interesting yuri thing. The art is cute, both girls are really pretty. I can't wait for more chapters.It's really unpredictable for me what happens next.