Forum › Stretch discussion

300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

Hm Keikos Ex falling for Ran could actually not be that bad - may give her the push necessary to get somewhere in regards to Keiko.

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

I don't get what was this chapter for

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Stretching, obviously.

Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

Feels like a setup for a Ran side story.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

OH. So he's the regular they were throwing that party for? Oh jeez. He's definitely got a thing for Ran. This is just so awkward now.

Hope this is just Shou getting us all relaxed and anxious until he releases the next Kraken upon us.

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

OH. So he's the regular they were throwing that party for? Oh jeez. He's definitely got a thing for Ran. This is just so awkward now.

Hope this is just Shou getting us all relaxed and anxious until he releases the next Kraken upon us.

Surprise yuri sex.

joined Apr 9, 2014

now keiko's friend stretches too lol

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

After missing at least 10 marks from my chemistry exam, seeing Stretch updated is like heaven. Mmmm

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Ran's scent is everywhere indeed.

joined Apr 6, 2013

Keiko's ex and friend falling for Ran, more hints of Rans dad dying recently. filler with a bit of info, like for who Ran dressed Gothloli for. Now we'll probably start heading into drama town with Keiko's mom and ex-fiancé.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Stretching, obviously.

Background Lesbians With Shou, who tf knows.

I am a little curious though...why was Ran by herself at her home and not her room? Follow up...where is Keiko? Thought they were going to her mom's together??

I am worried about Keiko's ex. It was a rash breakup that was Keiko's fault as far as we know and now he's getting feelings for Ran...

Goddammit where'e the 6 month later pass I wanna know if this ends Yuri or not already asdfjkl;

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Ran's scent is everywhere indeed.

Which is a sign of mating in the shape-shifters' world. Hoho, Ran has already marked and claimed Keiko

joined Oct 6, 2014

Sigh. When I saw this update I had a feeling of dread that yuri would never come to fruition with Stretch. I hope I am wrong. I wanna send ex-boy on a rocket out of the damn galaxy. :/

Rsz_1rsz_lilylove
joined Jun 5, 2014

Stretching, obviously.

Background Lesbians With Shou, who tf knows.

I am a little curious though...why was Ran by herself at her home and not her room? Follow up...where is Keiko? Thought they were going to her mom's together??

I am worried about Keiko's ex. It was a rash breakup that was Keiko's fault as far as we know and now he's getting feelings for Ran...

Goddammit where'e the 6 month later pass I wanna know if this ends Yuri or not already asdfjkl;

Uhhhh... Not sure where you got so confused, but Ran was at her mother's place and with her mother, not alone. Keiko is pretty clearly still in Tokyo (sleeping in the same bed that got stuff spilled over it two chapters ago) and Saki is sleeping in Ran's futon, dragged over to Keiko's bedroom.

last edited at Jan 15, 2015 12:44AM

Rsz_17544039_p0
joined Jul 19, 2014

Wow, can't believe this outdid Citrus in terms of comment number, AND IT'S NOT EVEN YURI!

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

AND IT'S NOT EVEN YURI!

About that...

10930931_1572484072967796_9102248557687339195_n
joined Jan 4, 2014

Soooo this chapter is about how everybody loves Ran and Keiko shows nothing ...really Shou? = =
Or maybe this chapter is about Keiko didnt share a futon with her best friend but with her beloved kouhai ))))) Well, I can live with that.

Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

Wow, can't believe this outdid Citrus in terms of comment number, AND IT'S NOT EVEN YURI!

Stretching is more important

Love.live!.600.1492198
joined Sep 4, 2014

Shou, pls. Zero RanxKeiko, cmon. ://

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Soooo this chapter is about how everybody loves Ran and Keiko shows nothing ...really Shou? = =

She ain't gotta prove anything, she's above all the others IF YOU CATCH MY DRIanyway

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

I wonder if Ran really knows that Keiko's ex is really Keiko's ex. There can't only be one Keiko in Japan, right..? When one of the chs ended with the ex saying Keiko's name, Ran was surprised. But it didn't continue after that, so we don't know if Ran knows that the ex BF was Keiko's ex bf.

If Ran knows and she hasn't told either Keiko or the ex, it could pose as a huge misunderstanding between her and Keiko. I wonder what's in stored for the next chap.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

I can't wait for the chapter where Keiko's ex runs into Ran and Keiko together lol. Whenever that chapter come out I mean.....

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Kyonne: This is going to keep bothering me so I'll ask: Where's your avatar from

E1f7694b-042f-443d-a5cb-df7de61c8a40
joined Dec 29, 2013

I was really excited to read the new chapter and I had to wait until I got home... only to be disappointed. I don't really get this chapter.

Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Perhaps it takes disruptive element to accelerate the understanding of the feelings of keiko towards ran.
However Ran whenever it is alone or at home her mother is really sad. While with others and with Keiko always pretend that everything is fine and always smiling. Keiko has understood, in the interrupted conversation with her friend on the night of the Christmas party was saying something about that.
But is clear that only Keiko could make happy Ran.

To reply you must either login or sign up.