Forum › Stretch discussion

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

The only thing we know about her really is that her father is dead and she likes alcohol a lot.

and is smart, studies medicine, and has an older sister

last edited at Dec 22, 2014 6:18PM

joined Mar 25, 2013

Yes, besides the sister. It was the sister of her classmate. And works as a 'cabaret' girl. Hmm, this is plenty. Of course no mention of her love life xD

What does Keiko work? I've forgotten.

last edited at Dec 22, 2014 6:24PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Mainly loli

The plots also tend to be on the dark side (ie lots of rape)

Oh.. Anything more... vanilla?

drpepperfan likes one called Gemini that I thought was pretty vanilla. Though it's also fake yuri twincest.

Well, it was fine I suppose... Not a fan of threesomes.

I think I'll take a look into some other hentai by him later today.

princeinquisitor
joined Oct 28, 2014

This manga has serious problems with their identity, xd. On the one hand, we have the two interviews that have been made about this manga have been in josei magazines, plus everyone initially thought it was a josei. But on the other hand, we have Yawaspi is a product derived from Weekly Big Comic Spirits, a seinen magazine, moreover, Yawaspi series are published under the label Big Spirits Comics Special. If we look at Seiga Nicovideo and some online stores, you can also see that the series is listed as seinen.

Watching the series that are published in Yawaspi, would think that anything is possible in this magazine, so a final yuri not see improbable.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

What does Keiko work? I've forgotten.

We don't know, I'm afraid. She appears to be your standard "salaryman" after graduating from one of the Tokyo universities, but her actual specialty and position are unknown.

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Yes, besides the sister. It was the sister of her classmate.

Damn, had to read that page three times, but you're right.

I hope next chapter will be about visiting Keiko's mom, but it could be background story of Ran.
If Shou can't think of anything I'm willing to write 8 pages of cuddling, kissing and serious hardcore stretching for him.

joined Mar 25, 2013

I hope next chapter will be about visiting Keiko's mom, but it could be background story of Ran.
If Shou can't think of anything I'm willing to write 8 pages of cuddling, kissing and serious hardcore stretching for him.

Hmm, it seems it could be about them visiting with Keiko's mom, it also could be a chapter of them traveling to her home before leaving it on a cliffhanger in front of her mom's home. That's a strong possibility I believe, after all coming out of a break with that would be a tad much perhaps. Or it could be because of that. We'll have to see.

Unfortunately two of the things you want to write wouldn't be really in tone with the series xD

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Hmm, it seems it could be about them visiting with Keiko's mom, it also could be a chapter of them traveling to her home before leaving it on a cliffhanger in front of her mom's home. That's a strong possibility I believe, after all coming out of a break with that would be a tad much perhaps. Or it could be because of that. We'll have to see.

Unfortunately two of the things you want to write wouldn't be really in tone with the series xD

Or he could just begin the chapter AFTER the visit, I can see Shou do something like that =D

joined Mar 25, 2013

Or he could just begin the chapter AFTER the visit, I can see Shou do something like that =D

Don't even think that, he can hear it. Language be damned! The ultimate troll would be born.

10930931_1572484072967796_9102248557687339195_n
joined Jan 4, 2014

I've just read the Christmas chapter from Their Story, I'm expecting something as sweet as that in Stretch ((( OMG, All I want for Christmas is Stretch.

Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

I've just read the Christmas chapter from Their Story, I'm expecting something as sweet as that in Stretch ((( OMG, All I want for Christmas is Stretch.

It'll be one long overdue present.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

It'll be one long overdue present.

and a dramatic one to that...

as for 'predictions':
Keiko's mum, "Could you girls stretch quieter, please, I can't sleep".

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

My theory is that "stretching" is actually a metaphor for hot lesbian sex, and they've been a couple from the start. Shou fooled us all!!

Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

My theory is that "stretching" is actually a metaphor for hot lesbian sex, and they've been a couple from the start. Shou fooled us all!!

Would they be going to a mixer if they were already together?

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

In these thing it's generally the guys who pay no ? I remember a story in which the girl go to one for the free food x)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Oh, you innocent. It's all a metaphor!

joined Mar 25, 2013

In these thing it's generally the guys who pay no ? I remember a story in which the girl go to one for the free food x)

'Maple Love'? I don't recall another plus that's my favorite yuri one-shot xD

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

In Princess Of the Stars one girl goes because it's a chance to hang with her friends, not to get guys.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

'Maple Love'? I don't recall another plus that's my favorite yuri one-shot xD

Yes that what I was thinking about but I'm sure this is not the only one in which I've seen that x)

Also, here Ran clearly went to drink not for the guys

last edited at Dec 25, 2014 3:44PM

joined Mar 25, 2013

To me it looked like she went to drink to stave off the guys from Keiko. She twitched when Keiko asked 'A group blind date?', which Shou of course covered with the Alcohol symbol in Ran's eyes. But I think ultimately that that's why Ran went, to make sure Keiko didn't interact too much with the males there xD Again kind of like 'Maple Love' (:

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

To me it looked like she went to drink to stave off the guys from Keiko. She twitched when Keiko asked 'A group blind date?', which Shou of course covered with the Alcohol symbol in Ran's eyes. But I think ultimately that that's why Ran went, to make sure Keiko didn't interact too much with the males there xD Again kind of like 'Maple Love' (:

It was pretty obvious to me when it happened she was telling medical stories in order to deliberately push the guys away. Keiko I dunno, but Ran clearly wasn't there for a hook-up.

princeinquisitor
joined Oct 28, 2014

The impossible has happened, Shou has updated his blog, but hey, it's the typical standard publication. I wonder when it will come out of the closet and will accept that is Akiri and is the author of Stretch, since it would be nice to see in this blog Stretch publications. For now will hear some songs recommended.

Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

The impossible has happened, Shou has updated his blog, but hey, it's the typical standard publication. I wonder when it will come out of the closet and will accept that is Akiri and is the author of Stretch, since it would be nice to see in this blog Stretch publications. For now will hear some songs recommended.

Are the people that do not know Akili is Shou a majority?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Woah, I didn't realize Shou makes music. Here's higashiyama sexual noise unit! http://undertow.bandcamp.com/album/prismatic-spectrum

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Hmm, experimental/avant garde jazz really isn't my thing. But it's cool that he does it, and double cool that it's free.

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

Is it just me or Stretch just outdid Citrus in comment number?

To reply you must either login or sign up.