Forum › Tadokoro-san (web comic) discussion

Violetpfp
joined Aug 12, 2021

IS IT REALLY HAPPENING?? cross ur fingers

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

next chapter is not to be viewed by children huh... well then I think I can make a prediction as to what is about to happen

Handholding? Headpats??!!

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Up til now the MO of this manga could be summed up with insane amounts of interuptions

Or insane amounts of uselessness if you prefer.

joined Jan 9, 2022

There’s bound to be another interruption, we won’t get the sweet yuri moment between them that we all desire

joined Jan 9, 2022

There’s bound to be another interruption, we won’t get the sweet yuri moment between them that we all desire

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Pls Stop blueballing me

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

That tease is either going to be another case of blueballs or the best thing I've ever seen

Jakuri%20av
joined Aug 26, 2020

Awesome chapter

The drafts/wip chapters 119 and 120 are in Tatsubon's Pixiv Fanbox.

Will be worth the wait

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Tatsubon's art has been really good lately

Such a shame we'll never see nikaidou and tadokoro's yuri scene

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

"Next chapter is NOT to be viewed by young children"

Well I'm out y'all, have fun!

joined Feb 1, 2021

"Next chapter is NOT to be viewed by young children"

Well I'm out y'all, have fun!

I'll tell your parents!

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Hmmm.. "not to be viewed by young children". Please don't disappoint.

last edited at Feb 1, 2022 2:17AM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

next chapter is not to be viewed by children huh... well then I think I can make a prediction as to what is about to happen

Handholding? Headpats??!!

Hey, cover that lewd stuff with spoilers, at least.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Later it is, then.

joined Apr 25, 2020

The combined fact that this author started off drawing hentai, and that they are no longer serialized in a magazine makes me think the "next chapter" warning could be for real.

joined Nov 17, 2020

Huh, when is next chapter gonna be released? I support Tatsubon on Fanbox so I saw the next five chapters already but I would love to read them translated...

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Huh, when is next chapter gonna be released? I support Tatsubon on Fanbox so I saw the next five chapters already but I would love to read them translated...

Usually shortly after it's on pixiv. Haven't seen any of the usual suspects mention it being up yet, so for now we'll just have to wait and see.

joined May 24, 2014

Pixivy update

Down to business!!!

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Pixivy update

Down to business!!!

And a little notice regarding the next set of chapters (you can probably guess what this entails, but I'll spoiler anyhoo.
As far as releases go, Tatsubon won't be releasing the next five chapters on regular Pixiv and Twitter. These are instead gonna be posted on their FANBOX (roughs on lower tier, finished version on higher tier), and possibly included in a future e-book release.

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Since it seems quite a few of you have a sub there, it’d be awesome if one of you could rip them for us. Pretty sure it’s a simple process that can be done with a browser extension and I'd be able to do the whole thing in one big update.

last edited at Feb 7, 2022 8:02PM

Jakuri%20av
joined Aug 26, 2020

I mean, 120-123 draft chapters that are in Fanbox are clearly unfinished, missing lots of details and art, so it's better to wait for the normal release. If they end up being released only on Fanbox, I can pass them along.

However, @urbs , there are 2 posts in the Fanbox that will probably remain Fanbox only anyways , as they're NSFW due to nudity. They're single panels, one for Tadokoro, wich has text, and one for Nikaidou, which is textless. Those have the art finished already. The Tadokoro one probably belongs on chapters 119-120, and the other one later. I can also pass them along

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

I mean, 120-123 draft chapters that are in Fanbox are clearly unfinished, missing lots of details and art, so it's better to wait for the normal release. If they end up being released only on Fanbox, I can pass them along.

However, @urbs , there are 2 posts in the Fanbox that will probably remain Fanbox only anyways , as they're NSFW due to nudity. They're single panels, one for Tadokoro, wich has text, and one for Nikaidou, which is textless. Those have the art finished already. The Tadokoro one probably belongs on chapters 119-120, and the other one later. I can also pass them along

Ohhh, I was under the impression that chapters 120-125 were already finished and available to subs on Tatsubon's fanbox. Anyways, since they won't be posted on pixiv, I won't have the usual access to rip them myself when the time comes.

Jakuri%20av
joined Aug 26, 2020

Nah, right now there's chapters 120 to 123 in draft/unfinished status in the Fanbox. Hell, not even the pre120 chapters are posted there finished.

If 120 and onwards end up being Fanbox only, I can pass them along to you urbs

Edit. Wait, seems like 120 got changed to a completed version.

Mmm... I can just save the images from Fanbox, but how should I get them to you urbs? Discord?

last edited at Feb 7, 2022 11:36PM

Jakuri%20av
joined Aug 26, 2020

Seem like I was wrong it could be that 120 to 123 are finished on Fanbox. Any way you can verify urbs? I can pass you the images, plus screenshots/the text in the posts

Google TL kinda sucks on fanbox.

last edited at Feb 7, 2022 11:42PM

Jakuri%20av
joined Aug 26, 2020

Should I go to /u/ and post there? I've never used 4chan lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.