Forum › Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi discussion

D5164b27-cfaa-445d-9e4d-39ed256e1b0a
joined Mar 4, 2021

End of this chapter like

https://youtu.be/XeDM1ZjMK50

lmao
anw i cant help but admire ai-san. ig the author wanna show the adult-non adult difference of perspective on handling things. im kinda afraid of misumi-san's dad reaction tho

FreedomandJustice
joined Jun 16, 2020

Based on how the story has been so far (serious yet lighthearted), I think it'll workout with the parents. Tho definitely gonna be painful lol.

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

LMAOOOOOO

joined Aug 21, 2017

The dad's gonna get whiplash at this rate

Zigv3uyqlg0hih2ixcp8saivs99g-ehejzp51vcc89w
joined Feb 8, 2018

Instead of spending 10 chapters on "let's pretend to be friends" arc, Ai just straight tells them, damn I love her

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

When I saw this in MD, I was too nervous, there was no escape and I knew she wouldn't be able to walk out of that with a lie, that's not how she is... and then she confessed the truth. You know what I did? I quickly changed tabs lo/ then I saw a music cover from Hololive, talked with a friend, walked out of my room and had some water.

But I knew that I had to face it, I had to see things through once and for all!! it has been teased for months of cliffhangers, So I just went for it, SCROLLED DOWN AND BANG that's when I realized that it was actually the end of the chapter LMAO so I wasted like 30 to 40 minutes there and all it was waiting for me were the credits xP

And I'm with you Daphie, I want to stay positive but it's haaaaaard! Thank you for the new chapter.

Lo/ when the next one pops up, who knows what I'm going to do, I won't be able to click right away with all this tension build up, xD I'll be like "hmmm I should walk the dog... to the next town"

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

When I saw this in MD, I was too nervous, there was no escape and I knew she wouldn't be able to walk out of that with a lie, that's not how she is... and then she confessed the truth. You know what I did? I quickly changed tabs lo/ then I saw a music cover from Hololive, talked with a friend, walked out of my room and had some water.

But I knew that I had to face it, I had to see things through once and for all!! it has been teased for months of cliffhangers, So I just went for it, SCROLLED DOWN AND BANG that's when I realized that it was actually the end of the chapter LMAO so I wasted like 30 to 40 minutes there and all it was waiting for me were the credits xP

And I'm with you Daphie, I want to stay positive but it's haaaaaard! Thank you for the new chapter.

Lo/ when the next one pops up, who knows what I'm going to do, I won't be able to click right away with all this tension build up, xD I'll be like "hmmm I should walk the dog... to the next town"

But one thing for certain, I really hope it won't be some flashback or sidetracking, hahahaha! Happy you and everyone are enjoying this one!!!

Aizawa is crazy honest and, just outright crazy, haha, gotta love that about her!

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Well

Good on her for... sticking to her morals I guess? Bit late for that but fuck, whatever works

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

(laugh) Oh, brother, Ai, way to make this sound as bad as it possibly could sound, given the relatively innocent nature of your actual relationship.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Wow. Well. Honesty is the best policy. Not always the most CONVENIENT policy, though, or the safest for that matter. Gotta hand it to her . . . a gal's gotta do what a gal's gotta do.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

(laugh) Oh, brother, Ai, way to make this sound as bad as it possibly could sound, given the relatively innocent nature of your actual relationship.

True enough. Lover?! I mean, sure, theoretically . . . no kiss yet though, right?

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

True enough. Lover?! I mean, sure, theoretically . . . no kiss yet though, right?

No they've kissed before, at least once, during the trip to the Zoo~

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kami_eshi_jk_to_ol_fujoshi_ch14#24

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Ahem, forgetting that groping kissing time in a changing booth in one of the recent chapters?

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Ahem, forgetting that groping kissing time in a changing booth in one of the recent chapters?

Ohh, yesss that was a good one :D The Zoo kiss was the only one i remembered the chapter for off the top of my head, that's why i wrote "at least" ^^

last edited at Jan 30, 2022 1:47AM

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Good thing this is only a manga.

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

umm well,good luck Ai-san

Honesty is a good thing,so...i wish they will accept you...somehow

last edited at Jan 30, 2022 5:13AM

joined Jun 11, 2016

yeah I agree with her here. Being honest right now would be much better then keeping the dating thing as a secret.

Licentious Lantern
Lantern%202
joined Sep 17, 2021

As I said in the previous chapter, I fully expected Ai-san to be the type who will not hide it. Her conscience is just too great. When the chapter nearly swerved into them taking the easy "friendship disguise" route I was admittedly very disappointed.

That being said, a very unfortunate way to go about it. If she had kept her cool and had phrased it more agreeably the impression would have been better. In the end the assumption of them just being friends was on the parent's side, so a simple clarification would have been the way to go. But framing it as a deception is a downright horrible choice. The over-the-top dogeza (twice over!) also makes her seem more unstable.

Ultimately keeping up a lie would not have been good for these two, so this had to happen in my opinion. Misumi slipped up first exactly because her feelings are that strong and Ai-san wants to be a responsible partner and a role-model. Whatever the parents may think or say, these two will be better off creating a relationship based on truth.

I do, however, want to point out that despite being uneasy about it, Misumi's father did seem to expect a boyfriend already. This means while he would obviously judge the person, he was not fully opposed to a relationship (or otherwise this meeting wouldnt have happened and he would have just told Misumi to break it off). The main factors that will decide how they react now are the age gap and the gender obviously. Let's see what kind of author we are dealing with here.

last edited at Jan 30, 2022 5:36AM

joined Jun 3, 2020

lol

joined Mar 15, 2019

ch. 23
Ai-san is reckless. It's good to have clear relationship with everyone, but still I confused. It was enough shock for parents that their child will live in Tokyo and this - unexpected confession - and for what??? It's not anything good for the Goddess - whatever her parents love her it's hard to accept their underaged minor daughter indentity. They hardly accepted her artistic hobby as a job.
So sorry for all of them.... I wish them happiness.

joined Mar 15, 2019

Same here LOL
Running to the kitchen and had a big cup of coffee XD

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Bruh, I screamed at that last page. Tf ai-san sure has a lot of guts, now that's my girl! HAHA

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

I really had to adjust to this manga before I was able to fully enjoy it. All this over-the-top behavior was pretty overwhelming at first. Still, I like Ai as she has that charm about her. And of course, Misumi is precious.

Regarding chapter 23 I think they were in a tricky situation from the start. What's it called? Greek tragedy? Where you have to choose what's right or what's convenient and regardless of what you choose, you end up in a pickle. Although I think originally it was gods laws versus human laws or something like that. Well, whatever, they were boned no matter what they choose. Or what Ai would choose to do in this situation.
If anything, I'm sort of glad that Ai went out and admitted the whole thing. If anything, it fits in with her passionate way of expressing herself. This just proves she's passionate about her lil' goddess and not just because of her being "a goddess".

Screenshot%202018-12-25%20at%2001.01.20
joined Jul 22, 2017

she was SO CLOSE, she just had to keep her mouth shut lmao

Blue_izumi_hair_glasses
joined Aug 1, 2020

Ai-san, you idiot lol!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.