Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015
  • chapters 3 & 4: LINK DELETED BY REQUEST

Thanks for updating our info!

Is there anybody I should holler at to help? Don't wanna step on anybody's toes if this project is anybody's baby.

Maybe ask Ryo or Quick Cook Oatmeal? They've both been working on the chapters, and we have up to chapter 10. I think most of our translations have been cleaned up (still checking 10/11/12/13 for any errors), but you can ask to see if they need any help!

Thanks, do you happen to have their contact info? :)

Unfortunately none of us have any public contact info, but all you need to do is post a message on our boards (http://boards.4chan.org/u/thread/1641738 or the new forum link provided above).

last edited at Feb 10, 2015 7:49PM

Tumblr_inline_nhe8a3uf1f1qd2lvk
joined Aug 15, 2014

That's it??? When is the next update?? I want moree!!!!

joined Aug 15, 2014

For whatever reason, they kind of remind me of Korra and Asami(from the Legend of Korra, they got together by the way!)

joined Nov 30, 2011

For whatever reason, they kind of remind me of Korra and Asami(from the Legend of Korra, they got together by the way!)

I wouldn't go so far as to say that even if you're just talking about personalities. (And we have a thread floating around about those 2 somewhere here fyi. ;) )

joined Aug 15, 2014

I wouldn't go so far as to say that even if you're just talking about personalities. (And we have a thread floating around about those 2 somewhere here fyi. ;) )

really?? Can you possibly link me to there(The thread I mean)

joined Jul 8, 2013

Oh God. They introduced TWO GUYS with names AND faces. I'm officially terrified that this is going to have a het ending. I ought to abandon ship now. The fact that I've never even read a korean series with a lesbian in it doesn't help my fears and concerns AT ALL.

last edited at Jan 12, 2015 10:26PM

joined Oct 13, 2014

HA! I KNEW I WASNT THE ONLY ONE!

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Oh God. They introduced TWO GUYS with names AND faces. I'm officially terrified that this is going to have a het ending. I ought to abandon ship now. The fact that I've never even read a korean series with a lesbian in it doesn't help my fears and concerns AT ALL.

I wouldn't worry about the second guy, he's clearly a complete asshole.

joined Aug 21, 2014

WHAM! Right in the kisser! Seol-A so gorgeous~ Definitely reminds me of Asami. No-Rae reminds me of a watered down Korra (or at least season 4 Korra in a way).

On another note... SEOL-A YOU PERV YOU LOOKED AT NO-RAE AND HAD LEWD THOUGHTS.
MOAR MOAR I WANT~!

last edited at Jan 12, 2015 11:11PM

E1f7694b-042f-443d-a5cb-df7de61c8a40
joined Dec 29, 2013

Stay aboard!
I'm optimistic that this will have a yuri end. If not, it will have sweet yuri moments throughout the story at least.
Why worry about the unknown ending if it can make you a little bit happy now?

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

WHAT A FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I needed to vent.

Carry on.

(1)images
joined May 17, 2014

The build-up is killing me, it's too cute ! <3 I want more .. T.T

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

The author wouldn't intentionally market their manhwa as being yuri, and then totally troll us with a het ending. The het threat is there for the drama, trust me lol (I've read up to chapter 18). And there's a first for everything right? This could be the first of many Korean yuri manhwa.

People should stop getting their panties in a twist simply because there are actually guy characters (i.e. gasp how dare they put filthy MEN in a yuri manhwa >:OOOOO & where are my lesbian action scenes?!?!111) and just enjoy the story :)

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

The author wouldn't intentionally market their manhwa as being yuri, and then totally troll us with a het ending. The het threat is there for the drama, trust me lol (I've read up to chapter 18). And there's a first for everything right? This could be the first of many Korean yuri manhwa.

People should stop getting their panties in a twist simply because there are actually guy characters (i.e. gasp how dare they put filthy MEN in a yuri manhwa >:OOOOO & where are my lesbian action scenes?!?!111) and just enjoy the story :)

I used to think like this too but really:not putting guys in a realistic setting is....unrealistic. Dont worry this won't be het. Common that girl hit that guy with a baseball bat

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Awww, her knight in shining armour with a baseball bat! Sooo cute!

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

THEY'RE SO CUTE. I totally get the Korra/Asami vibes that other people on here have been having. But oh my goodness. These two are so cuuuuute. Aghhhh. SO CUTE

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Didn't expect it to get so serious and dramatic.

last edited at Jan 13, 2015 2:51AM

joined Nov 4, 2010

Shipping them so hard. I could cry.

joined Jan 13, 2015

Oh wow! It's another interesting yuri thing. The art is cute, both girls are really pretty. I can't wait for more chapters.It's really unpredictable for me what happens next.

joined Nov 12, 2013

Oh, my... I love this! Samba, I really love you!

Rsz_1rsz_1rsz_1girls_from_fate_stay_night
joined Aug 30, 2013

So far fluttering feeling is on chapter 18 and i can safely say there is still no het yet. However, on ch 18 i don't like the look Jihwan give to Norae.

Welcome my yuri sisters or brothers! ;)
I realised that there are many new accounts in this FF discussion.

last edited at Jan 13, 2015 9:18AM

Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

It' s really interesting, the protagonists have faces really intense, I read up to chapter 18, and there are some really beautiful moments. Much better than dozens of yuri manga Japanese without a real story behind. is love, no friendship between them

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Oh God. They introduced TWO GUYS with names AND faces.

Maybe they can get a Yaoi sidecouple ending, everybody wins!

joined Jan 13, 2015

All 18 Chapters you can find it here.

LINK DELETED BY REQUEST

Enjoy the cliff hanger.. Lol XD

last edited at Feb 10, 2015 7:49PM

joined Jan 13, 2015

Please update more chapters! :333

To reply you must either login or sign up.