Forum › Uso to Kiss wa Houkago ni discussion

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

I'm also on the "Momoka is at fault" side. Rin isn't perfect, but legit if Momoka just came out and admitted it, there'd be no issue. I find it ironic that Momoka is calling Rin the tsundere when it's herself that can't just come out to the one she loves. Gotta remember that Momoka started this not as an actual confession but a "if you want me to stop going around with boys, play my little game and enter a relationship with me".

last edited at Dec 6, 2021 10:39AM

joined Mar 6, 2018

This artist just has a great way of drawing bodies. It became clear to me especially in the newer chapters with a lot more naked characters, but they just draw with a great sense of ... volume? It's hard to describe, there's just something about the design and proportions that make them beautiful. Not to mention that the facial expressions are incredibly varied and on point. I also really really like the way that blushing is used very sparingly and it makes both the situations where it does happen as well as not happen stand out to me.

joined Jan 31, 2013

Rin: Got a boy for herself.

Momoka: Gave up on Rin and pursue (convenient?)love somewhere else.

Rin: Doesn't like that.

Momoka: Told Rin loud and clear she needs love. Promised to stop if Rin gives her love instead.

Rin: Promised to give her love and start the relationship.

Momoka: Poor attempt at getting the love out of Rin.

Rin: Didn't give any love. Instead of asking for Momoka to take it slow, calls the relationship superficial(key point).

Momoka: Ogey, you're not serious about this and didn't keep your promise so bye I'll go date someone else.

Rin: *Surprised Pikachu face

last edited at Dec 9, 2021 11:17PM

0rv_czki
joined Mar 24, 2020

Momoka: Told Rin loud and clear she needs love. Promised to stop if Rin gives her love instead.

Rin: Didn't give any love. Instead of asking for Momoka to take it slow, calls the relationship superficial(key point).

Momoka: Ogey, you're not serious about this and didn't keep your promise so bye I'll go date someone else.

yesssirrrrrr loud and clear

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

Ah yes, another "I love someone so I'm gonna whoring myself"

joined Aug 27, 2021

Aye! At least she didn't do anything dangerous such as threatening her boyfriend or something, she chose to find someone that could give her what she doesn't have and that did not hurt Rin ¯_(ㅇ-ㅇ)_/¯ instead of being in those fantasy and expecting that Rin would love her back. At the very least, she has those people as her extra to play the roll of Rin instead of nothing. :/

last edited at Jan 5, 2022 12:06PM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

yesssirrrrrr loud and clear

okay so this is like straight up wrong? like Rin never got a boyfriend, as far as the story tells us she's never been in a relationship before being with Momoka like? you're really misconstruing things here.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

This is still squarely on Momoka, like she decided on her own that Rin wasn't going to love her back, then started dating anyone and everyone she could to try and forget about her which made Rin uncomfortable (due to how her mom ran out on her and her dad) and made them spend less time together as a result.

Then Momoka goes "hey Rin date me and I'll stop dating other people" and like Momoka you should have had literally any amount of patience, like Rin agrees, she tries her best, in that moment Rin does genuinely try to overcome her trauma with love and relationships and as a result she needs to take it slow but Momoka apparently having ran out of patience entirely gives her a week before escalating. Which like predictably causes the relationship to fall apart, Rin isn't ready yet to have sex. But Momoka sees Rin push back once, and immediately goes "welp this doesn't work and will never work actually" when she fully knows that Rin would need time to become comfortable enough to give and receive that kind of affection.

So then Momoka breaks it off because she's just got zero patience for Rin anymore (which like again is entirely on her for spending several years dating around, trying to get over her feelings for Rin and then only giving Rin very little time)

Like Momoka I can understand your thought process but god damn you are way too up your own ass right now, like she's just not actually looking at Rin she's just not actually giving Rin a chance. She pretty much just convinced Rin to have that contract relationship purely so she could set it up to fail, in a weird ploy to get over her feelings for Rin, which like is understandable to a certain degree, Momoka is still a teenager both of them are and she's been dealing with her feelings for what seems like years, so yeah she's just kind of ran out of patience for her own feelings and is trying to just put a definitive stop to them even if that means directly ruining any chances of an actual relationship no matter how possible it turns out to be.

It just sucks to be Rin in that scenario because what do you do when an estranged childhood friend asks you date her out of seemingly nowhere (when you've got problems letting yourself be in any type of relationship due to trauma) and then she escalates way too fast for your comfort, and you push back just a little because you actually do want to make this work, and the other person just goes "any pushback at all? yeah this is never going to work let's just break up". Like Rin is being thrown around here by Momoka and Momoka is too wrapped up in her own tragedy of feelings to realise or even want to realise that Rin actually does want to make things work.

I just hope that regardless of how things go forward from here, Momoka gets a punch from reality you know, so that she can finally look at what is actually happening outside of her own angst fueled desire to reject Rin before she gets rejected herself.

last edited at Jan 18, 2022 6:23PM

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Can't quite agree honestly. Momoka is completely free to do whatever she wants and Rin has never had a positive attitude towards her since the beginning of the series. Sure she screwed up at the hotel part but Rin made it clear that but she never showed any kind of actually "loving" Momoka and assumed she just wanted to have sex with her.

I can agree they are both in the wrong, but when someone behaves like Rin you can't just expect people to like you and tolerate your stuff. If anything instead of accepting being Momoka's partner, she should have sat down with her and have a talk on what the hell is going on (but there would be no story then lmao)

Still, #momoladidnothingwrong

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

communicate in simple, clear terms
but idiots can't

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Can't quite agree honestly. Momoka is completely free to do whatever she wants and Rin has never had a positive attitude towards her since the beginning of the series. Sure she screwed up at the hotel part but Rin made it clear that but she never showed any kind of actually "loving" Momoka and assumed she just wanted to have sex with her.

I can agree they are both in the wrong, but when someone behaves like Rin you can't just expect people to like you and tolerate your stuff. If anything instead of accepting being Momoka's partner, she should have sat down with her and have a talk on what the hell is going on (but there would be no story then lmao)

fair, Rin is not without fault, but really the main reason why they're on such bad terms right now really is just because Rin doesn't know Momoka is in love with her, like Rin has started to figure out what she wants from Momoka but she sure does still think Momoka only started a relationship with her out of pure "you'll have to let me fuck with you, if you don't want to see me fuck with anyone else" which is on Momoka for never making herself clear.

But yeah I've reread all the chapters after making that comment and I don't disagree with you, it's just that Rin is scared of relationships to a fault, while Momoka is in need of a relationship to a fault, and Rin's problems are as a result a lot less visible than Momoka's, but still very much there

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

fair, Rin is not without fault, but really the main reason why they're on such bad terms right now really is just because Rin doesn't know Momoka is in love with her, like Rin has started to figure out what she wants from Momoka but she sure does still think Momoka only started a relationship with her out of pure "you'll have to let me fuck with you, if you don't want to see me fuck with anyone else" which is on Momoka for never making herself clear.

But yeah I've reread all the chapters after making that comment and I don't disagree with you, it's just that Rin is scared of relationships to a fault, while Momoka is in need of a relationship to a fault, and Rin's problems are as a result a lot less visible than Momoka's, but still very much there

Yeah, they definitely have a lot of issues lmao. Can totally agree on how they both have deep problems but one is more visible than the other, didn't really think about that at first~

0rv_czki
joined Mar 24, 2020

damn new chapter posted a day before my bday. ill think of it as a present

Cipus dynasty reader
joined Jan 14, 2022

it's momoka's fault, just change the whole love interest. it's already toxic.

LilyScentedBubbleBath
Img_20200913_125333_706
joined Sep 15, 2020

Bruh not these two again. Their interactions bring me so much pain but I'm so eager to find put what happens next and my head can't take this anymore.

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Bruh this frustrates the hell out of me, if I can swallow and got intoxicated by warikitta kankei desukara, this level of toxicity is something that puts me off the most. I really feel bad for Rin being put in that situation.

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Drama. Where you hate everything that is going on yet cannot stop yourself from looking away. How I wish I could just slap both of these girls upside the head and force them to just sit down and have a meaningful conversation for five minutes.

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

I don't understand them(especially Momoka) but i'll just read it

last edited at Jan 19, 2022 1:51AM

joined Sep 1, 2017

I think this is a good slap of reality compared to other yuri. I cant wait for the next chapter!

joined Mar 28, 2021

personally i think both are at fault and lacked communication, i really wanna see momoka and rin make up because this is driving me crazy lmao

joined Oct 30, 2018

Indeed the worse kind of thing to read

last edited at Jan 20, 2022 2:11AM

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

At this point I really wish they could get over their obsession with each other and go their separate ways. Rin is prickly and doesn't have an amazing personality, but Momoka purposely pressured her into a relationship she obviously wasn't ready for under false pretenses. And then she gets all evasive and angry when it doesn't result in a normal lovey dovey relationship? Also WHY in the world would Momoka bring up all her "experience" at the hotel when she knows full well that it really bothers Rin? Uuugh please break up and stay broken up!

My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

Say what you will about the story/plot, I'm really enjoying the art, especially the sharp eyes the artist likes to use.

Screenshot_1644496801
joined May 20, 2018

I know the drama is stupid, but I enjoy it a lot. Make my heart feel the pain more than normal yuri manga. I looked up and see that it’s from a Korean artist, no wonder why, typical korean drama. Thank for the upload!

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

oh my god yes, this is exactly what I've been hoping for. A conversation fuck yes, hahaha. Oh this is making all the drama worth it for me they're finally fucking talking to eachother.

This story is good actually, I've just decided haha

To reply you must either login or sign up.