Forum › What's that manga called?

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Ok I got one. It was a series about a bunch of women who went to the gym. Each chapter involved different women's love lives. I can't remember much about any of them, so that's the best I got
Edit: Also, they all mostly knew each other (I think)

Umm, maybe this one?
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/lily_marble

384849-oa___larry
joined Dec 8, 2014

This is a long shot, but I only remember one page. Two women living together, one was in bed, and the other tried to wake her up. The one in bed raised her arms and said "cuddles?", and her girlfriend/wife said if she gets up and gets ready she can have all the cuddles she wants. So the girl in bed just went back to sleep and said "ah, no cuddles then". Her GF/Wife then flipped the bed over, and it cuts to the girl dressed and ready to work

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

I'm looking for a onshot about two school friends where one keeps declaring her love for the other whom never takes her seriously bc she says it all the time.
And the former trying to figure out what she had to do to finally make it click for the latter

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I'm looking for a onshot about two school friends where one keeps declaring her love for the other whom never takes her seriously bc she says it all the time.
And the former trying to figure out what she had to do to finally make it click for the latter

I can't believe how long it took me to find it... Lip-Service Woman and the Impregnable Maiden

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Ok I got one. It was a series about a bunch of women who went to the gym. Each chapter involved different women's love lives. I can't remember much about any of them, so that's the best I got
Edit: Also, they all mostly knew each other (I think)

Umm, maybe this one?
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/lily_marble

Yup, thank you!

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

I can't believe how long it took me to find it... Lip-Service Woman and the Impregnable Maiden

Yesss that's it, thank you very much!

S
joined Jan 12, 2021

https://twitter.com/yh_magazine/status/1473851113304899586

Could someone please tell me the English names of these manga, I only know the Lonely Girl one. I copy-pasted the text below, with the one I already know:

今日はカノジョがいないから
きみが死ぬまで恋をしたい
ロンリーガールに逆らえない (Can't Defy the Lonely Girl)
踊り場にスカートが鳴る

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This, this, and this.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Ok I got another one. This one my description might be wrong. It was an age gap manga that was possibly part of a series. I remember somewhat that there was a scene where the mc, who was a schoolgirl, was gonna fight some thugs, but I don't think she was a match for them, until her older girlfriend and her (mom or aunt) show up wearing masks to kick their asses. It turned out that the gf and mom or aunt were part of a gang when they were younger, which surprised the mc because she didn't expect that from her gf

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

^Thanks

joined May 7, 2020

I'm looking for the name of a character/what manga she's from. i've read the manga she's in before, but I can't remember.

https://imgur.com/Iq2uSjH

last edited at Jan 17, 2022 10:00PM

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

joined May 7, 2020

This.

thank you!

joined Mar 18, 2016

This is a long shot, but I only remember one page. Two women living together, one was in bed, and the other tried to wake her up. The one in bed raised her arms and said "cuddles?", and her girlfriend/wife said if she gets up and gets ready she can have all the cuddles she wants. So the girl in bed just went back to sleep and said "ah, no cuddles then". Her GF/Wife then flipped the bed over, and it cuts to the girl dressed and ready to work

I'm nearly certain I read that very recently so check out Dynasty's recently added tab. The only other manga I've read that aren't there are Lily (on mangadex) and Still Sick. Sorry I couldn't help much!

joined Mar 18, 2016

joined Jan 21, 2020

This is actually from the epilogue of Still Sick

last edited at Jan 20, 2022 5:15AM

joined Jan 21, 2022

I read this manga a few months ago here, i cant remember if it was yuri bait or straight up yuri. It was about girls in a magical academy (kinda european vibes). The girls had cute uniforms on and it was a slice of life manga

384849-oa___larry
joined Dec 8, 2014

I'm nearly certain I read that very recently so check out Dynasty's recently added tab. The only other manga I've read that aren't there are Lily (on mangadex) and Still Sick. Sorry I couldn't help much!

Wow, didn't think anyone would find it, thank you

S
joined Jan 12, 2021

This, this, and this.

Hi, I'm sorry for the late reply, I still want to give you my thank you.

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

supernatural being travels from the future, needs the egg of a young girl, girl hesitant then does so, supernatural being goes back to the future. it was a one shot

Azure0285Reader
joined Jan 31, 2021

I read Touhou Doujin and I have heard about a Touhou project expeculation about Sakuya Izayoi and her connection with KonoSakuyaHime.
Why haven't a doujin exploring this matter appeared yet? When I heard that I thought "What amazing idea, Sakuya is a Goddes in human form. It makes sense Sakuya and KonoSakuya both have the same powers (time manipulation)".
It was supposed to be in Imperishable Night, but was taken out from game.
This would be awesome to have Sakuya and Remilia talking about how Sakuya ran from the moon and was adopted by a vampire as a maid.

Another character that shoud have been in the series is Rin Satsuki (The Kirin Shrine Maiden). I find it awesome how she could be a third main character. She could have been Reimu's best friend and Marisa's rival. It could be a story "Rin Satsuki forbidden Marisa from being a shrine maiden. Marisa angry and revolted becomes a witch to rival Rin because they now have opposite powers. As Rin and Marisa began to fight each other Reimu appears as a mediator on their fights." This would be a awesome and deepen character development

Does someone knows about a manga reimu x youmu relationship?

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

supernatural being travels from the future, needs the egg of a young girl, girl hesitant then does so, supernatural being goes back to the future. it was a one shot

This.

joined Oct 26, 2021

I remember this Touhou doujin
Medicine(Or someone) is going to Eientei for a party, meanwhile at Eientei the party is descending into chaos, and by the time she gets there everyone has already beaten the shit out of each other

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

oneshot where girl’s friend gets a makeover, turns out to be gorgeous, entered into a beauty contest, wins but is sad, mc girl realizes her feelings and swoops her outta there

To reply you must either login or sign up.