Forum › SHY discussion

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

ah guess they're introducing some new character... okay

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

also actually him being earth's mightiest hero who was chosen to save the world is one hell of a thing to say to Shy who has been doing literally all of the work up until now

last edited at Nov 20, 2021 8:22PM

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

Ookay... Sus.

Agreed.

joined Jul 22, 2014

Huuuuh.....Are they all from India?
Would be funny if some of them from Pakistan and Bangladesh.

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

So... Arjuna joined the fight?

joined Jun 19, 2021

Huuuuh.....Are they all from India?
Would be funny if some of them from Pakistan and Bangladesh.

I imagine only Indra would be from India given that he's using the name of a Hindu god and it seems that each country only has its designated hero. I could see Nirvana being from like Sri Lanka or somewhere in Southeast Asia though.

2014-03-26
joined Feb 23, 2015

It’s just a hunch but I feel like Nirvana and company are going to turn out to be villains later on. Hope I’m wrong lol

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

It’s just a hunch but I feel like Nirvana and company are going to turn out to be villains later on. Hope I’m wrong lol

Whenever someone is declared to be the one to lead us to salvation, I'll just assume that by default, yes.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Though, tbf Nirvana seems more than slightly embarassed by his fan club...

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

At the very least, I expect their cult-like adoration is going to be exploited by a villain.

joined Jul 22, 2014

....Greek hero's name does not sound like Greek.
As for the Six's promise, yeah right they failed as Teru is already a hero for better or worse.

joined Jul 22, 2014

As for the Six's promise, yeah right they failed as Teru is already a hero for better or worse.

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

Wow. Shy sister was very similar to All might mentor

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

.... These guys are suspicious as fuck...

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

I mean, it is a Japanese manga, it is rare for foreigners to have normal/regular names, I mean "Omega"... en serio!?

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

yeah damn this chapter has really only heightened my suspicion that they or more specifically Nirvana will turn villain in the future that man is sus as all hell

joined Apr 15, 2013

I dunno, I had similar feelings about Mr. Bowie as I do for these new ones. So far the good guys in this manga are unquestionably good. There is almost certainly gonna be some conflict between Shy and the Shining Force over here, but it is likely going to be as a consequence of good will rather than nefarious intent.

joined May 26, 2021

The Spanish hero is a peacock-themed woman named Peacock who goes by the name Peacock, fantastic. Can't wait for the Brazillian hero Futebol to be named João Soccer hahaha

This seems pretty obvious by now but I'm sure eventually Stigma will bring her sister back and I just hope the author does a good job with it

joined Dec 17, 2021

okay buuuuuut who was Shy thinking of after “she couldn’t love any one person”? because that seemed like she was about to think of a person she loves and that seems like points leaning towards shy and iko

joined May 24, 2014

She's a peacock, you gotta let her fly!

joined Jul 26, 2016

She's a peacock, you gotta let her fly!

...I mean those things can fly but like about the whole rest of the Galliformes order are kinda shite at it, what with being heavily built ground birds and all. The bulky train of the males certainly doesn't help any.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Shy and Shine. Quite a pair of names.

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

Teru, sweetie, you should probably call up Unilord and confirm that their orders are legit. Because SUS AF.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

okay buuuuuut who was Shy thinking of after “she couldn’t love any one person”? because that seemed like she was about to think of a person she loves and that seems like points leaning towards shy and iko

I am suspecting she was actually thinking about her sister there. My guess is that Teru has felt very neglected by her, and with what Nirvana told her, she was finally able to contextualize said neglect in her sister's superheroic attitudes, rather than some kind of irrational sense of failure on her own part.

Teru, sweetie, you should probably call up Unilord and confirm that their orders are legit. Because SUS AF.

I was actually really on the fence about how sus the new six are, but if Teru decides against contacting Unilord because the six advised her against using the transformers... then it would actually be quite sus.

Shy and Shine. Quite a pair of names.

Indeed. It's almost as if Teru picked up half of her sister's nom de guerre to symbolize that she sees herself as half as good, i.e. an inadequate successor.

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

yeah damn this chapter has really only heightened my suspicion that they or more specifically Nirvana will turn villain in the future that man is sus as all hell

I'm betting on Shy's sister being one of the main amalreiks villains, and probably one of the final ones.

last edited at Dec 21, 2021 11:49AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.