Forum › Ojou-sama wa Love Come no Shujinkou ni Naritai! discussion

joined Feb 18, 2015

This is one of the funniest series I've read in a long time. Seeing the number of new chapters out, I went and re-read it from the beginning and MAN, was I glad I did! It's been a long time since I marathoned a complete manga in a couple of days, but this one is totally worth it! I absolutely love the bit at the end where she's trying to figure out how to deal with what to do after your favorite manga ends and starts talking about buying stock in the publisher!

The ending was pretty much golden, from the ultimatum given by the Vice President to the Yuri-loving President phrasing her suggestion to Tsubaki in terms of a Harem Ending instead of trying to get her to actually think in terms of her Yuri novel terms. At least one of the two of them learned along the way that they were actually speaking the same language, just different dialects.

last edited at Dec 8, 2021 10:42AM

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

I'm totally ok with this ending since I love all the girls and because yuri harem is rare af and I will be damned if any of the girls feel sad. Although I do wonder what the original ending was supposed to be

last edited at Dec 8, 2021 6:41PM

joined Mar 20, 2012

I had this tab opened and just read it in one seating today, the harem ending made so much sense for this manga. Although I would have liked to see the scheduling nightmares after the ending, the true perils of poly xD

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

honestly a great read, the ending was as wild as i expected, it was such a funny an unconventional manga i really enjoy every chapter .
This one goes directly to favs

joined Oct 2, 2021

I had this tab opened and just read it in one seating today, the harem ending made so much sense for this manga. Although I would have liked to see the scheduling nightmares after the ending, the true perils of poly xD

It's ok, they bought a big big bed.
And no problemo scheduling, True poly means everybody , all together;)

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

And no problemo scheduling, True poly means everybody , all together;)

That creates its own share of problems, like trying to find a day where all of them are free for a date. Anyone who had a TTRPG group before knows the pain xD

X
joined Mar 20, 2020

Ahh... It could be longer, but the author end it that way.

Well, another good yuri harem series has ended.
It was very nice yet so short. The genre is very rare which is why I always long for it. Not quite fan of het harem but it's other way around with yuri.

I always found them from other sites but always read them till the end here.
My very very much thanks for the uploader. Love you so much.

I hope more greater series will come soon.

last edited at Dec 10, 2021 9:15AM

Licentious Lantern
Lantern%202
joined Sep 17, 2021

An ending as shallow as its premise.

joined Jun 30, 2016

That was a good read! thank you for the translations!

joined Oct 8, 2017

I really enjoyed reading this. Thank ya for the translations

E1f7694b-042f-443d-a5cb-df7de61c8a40
joined Dec 29, 2013

Meh

joined Oct 10, 2016

Well uhh this was a ride. Lol.

Classy-Nessi
23-n%20(1)
joined Dec 10, 2020

Coming back to this again after finishing really makes u feel like this series ended prematurely.... it felt like it had way more to offer.....

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I missed this one first time around, probably because this collection of tags often means "excessively antic, with too many characters."

But this was very funny. Very, very funny.

joined Jul 29, 2022

I like this and she will have happy harem, she have money to create space for them then everything she have for harem

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I really like how it ended. It felt like it was initially just a shallow rehashing of typical harem tropes, but the last few chapters actually managed to turn it into a thoughtful analysis of the genre's conventions and skewer Tsukabe's obsessive adherence to them, in a way that still kept the general silly lighthearted tone. Good times.

As said up above, I'd love to see an extra or something getting into the adventures of actually managing and maintaining a successful poly relationship, but still, this was a solid place to end things.

last edited at Sep 9, 2022 9:52PM

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

An ending as shallow as its premise.

Cry about it >:)

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I really like how it ended. It felt like it was initially just a shallow rehashing of typical harem tropes, but the last few chapters actually managed to turn it into a thoughtful analysis of the genre's conventions and skewer Tsukabe's obsessive adherence to them, in a way that still kept the general silly lighthearted tone. Good times.

As said up above, I'd love to see an extra or something getting into the adventures of actually managing and maintaining a successful poly relationship, but still, this was a solid place to end things.

Now, I wait for better yuri harem to come along. I enjoy the gags, but I would like a more sensible protagonist who doesn’t get caught in their own traps…T_T And isn’t following a harem comic along the way lol.

To reply you must either login or sign up.