joined Apr 14, 2021

hmm

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Very concerning.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Just noticed this has a “het” tag but I don’t recall seeing any het relationships in the series though it’s been awhile, so I could be wrong.

joined Jul 30, 2020

^ I don't remember it even having any male characters, though I also may have forgotten something.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Lilisionnach posted:

Just noticed this has a “het” tag but I don’t recall seeing any het relationships in the series though it’s been awhile, so I could be wrong.

It does depict some imagined heterosexual acts in various chapters. I dunno if it's really worth a new tag but I was asked to tag it with something, so that's probably what'll be there whenever we finally get it up.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

This series made me laugh soooooooooooo hard, is like if you asked the protagonist "what's your sexual orientation?" she will respond "Horny". Really nice read for just ecchi silly fun and boke x tsukomi

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

This series made me laugh soooooooooooo hard, is like if you asked the protagonist "what's your sexual orientation?" she will respond "Horny". Really nice read for just ecchi silly fun and boke x tsukomi

This really is a hilarious series--much like Hino-san no Baka only with a really demented antagonist and a much more knowing protagonist.

20230514_183407
joined Mar 24, 2015

The faces in this KILL ME. Just that dead, blank stare the main character does. Perfection

joined Feb 1, 2021

This series jumps off the deep end immediately, it's incredible

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

This series jumps off the deep end immediately, it's incredible

It gets even, um, deeper.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

This series should be preserved. It is so hilarious and sweet at the same time. It also has the greatest moonwalk in manga.

joined Aug 29, 2019

I'm happy to see this here, it's outrageously funny. Random, yes, but funny.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

the seal is staring into my soul

last edited at Dec 20, 2021 8:07AM

Starving Jiangshi
joined Dec 3, 2020

It was definitely outrageous, but also wholesome, charming, and immensely funny. Sad to see it marked as completed.

joined Aug 13, 2021

Banger till the very end, masterclass piece of art

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

This is hilarious and there's actual character development, also: just get married already

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

This is hilarious and there's actual character development, also: just get married already

Ikr? Given the demented premises, you’d think actual character development was off the table. But it’s not.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Ikr? Given the demented premises, you’d think actual character development was off the table. But it’s not.

I mean, it was always Yatsuhashi-san's plan to achieve charcter development. She might not have planned for herself to have character development, but it definitely happened.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I mean, it was always Yatsuhashi-san's plan to achieve charcter development. She might not have planned for herself to have character development, but it definitely happened.

Indeed, and Reika had any number of hypothetical character developments in mind at various points. The best-laid plans . . .

Crying%20trash
joined Feb 8, 2018

"But the pussy's out of the bag!"
Jesus christ I have not laughed that hard in a loooong time

joined Mar 25, 2013

So do they end up together in the end or?

Haven't read it, debating on it.

last edited at Jan 8, 2022 8:52AM

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

In the middle of reading this. I just have to say it, "walking paizuri" made me laugh for like 20mins straight. What even is this manga.

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

I just too old to read this manga, sad ;(

joined Aug 29, 2019

I just too old to read this manga, sad ;(

No you're not. Take the plunge! It's worth it!
Just make sure to read it when it's no problem if you suddenly burst out laughing.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

ch 47 hits hard

To reply you must either login or sign up.