Forum › My Younger Senpai discussion

joined Nov 17, 2021

At some point I think either Nanasawa or Seto should figure out Sasaki's secret eventually. Also it would be nice if we could see how older Seto is doing. I would love to see little peeks into the future to see the consequences of Sasaki's meddling as more people start to change.

last edited at Dec 1, 2021 1:38AM

Screenshot%202022-04-05%20021706
joined Jun 19, 2014

she could have given a girl more than 5 seconds to process a response after dropping a bombshell like that...
also i like where this is going, yes, defeat the younger self, rob her of the chance at requited first love

joined May 24, 2014

Hmm~ stacked yuffie~

Act
joined Jun 9, 2018

"the worst thing she can say is no"

she: erm... um...

joined Jun 21, 2021

Hope this doesn’t lead to a stretch of drama, I know you’re lurking somewhere younger self

Wwdemon150
joined Mar 11, 2018

"You're my toy in an alternate-universe past where nothing I do affects the real me."

joined Apr 20, 2021

"You're my toy in an alternate-universe past where nothing I do affects the real me."

Idk why people think she should carw about alternative world herself. It is literally a different person.

Also I disagree with toy. MC is def perverted, but she does care about senpai, she just gets dissolved in her fantasies too often. But when senpai was feeling "bad", MC was concerned for her, she was happy to see senpai happy during their date. That def goes beyond being a toy.

Machi_12696
joined Feb 2, 2020

Besides how ridiculous this manga is, I must say it's nice how the author is slowly improving as an artist

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I, for one, am rooting for the forbidden triad ending!

joined Jun 8, 2020

2021 smartphone in 2011...

joined Mar 26, 2021

I wonder what was the purpose of that question, she definitely asked that because of last conversation with young nanasawa, so now she wonder if Sasaki feels about her romanticaly or not maybe she did asked because she have feeling for her or for young nanasawa.

Link%20square
joined Feb 15, 2015

My takeaway: Mai has a heart (despite everything lol), and seeing the object of her affection in flux is making Mai realize this is wrong. I suspect the truth is going to come out soon.

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

missed ya chance to turn those thoughts into action

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

2021 smartphone in 2011...

this.
how has anyone not noticed and how is she so chill about being 10 years in the past? lmfaooo
i get its manga logic but still

joined Nov 17, 2021

I sincerely hope we get some fanservice with older Seto at some point, if for nothing else the fact that she's only 26 and from what we've seen of her is just as hot as her younger self, maybe even hotter as a full grown adult IMO. Also I'd love to see more of that dynamic between adult Nanasawa and her actual senpai.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

ARG! Why don't they ever go after them when they run.

last edited at Dec 1, 2021 8:03PM

joined Sep 11, 2019

ARG! Why don't they ever go after them when they run.

For dramatic tension.
But then again, Seto bolted without giving MC much time to process and respond

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I'm gonna say it:

Because of the similar hairstyle, I hear Seto's voice as Oozora Subaru, in my head.

joined Oct 6, 2020

I'm gonna say it:

Because of the similar hairstyle, I hear Seto's voice as Oozora Subaru, in my head.

Oh no I'm hearing it too now that you say it

Bsys
joined Jun 22, 2019

I'm gonna say it:

Gonna try that on reread lol.

It's understandable that some wouldn't like this, this is more ecchi then it is yuri, but it is also yuri and I think it's a lot fun, also the art is quite superb in general. I don't really get what Senpai sees in Past-kouhai, maybe she picked up on at that she looks at her with lusty eyes rather then with admiring eyes and she liked that?

Considering that something like Why Are You Here Teacher?! was turned into an anime(I have yet to watch it tho), it's a bit fun to imagine that this could too, it wouldn't be too far off from fan service yuri anime like Sakura Kiss or Citrus, just give it to a studio that knows the ecchi genera. Now that we are further out in the series, I'm actually enjoying the rest of the characters from the film club more and more. In an anime maybe it would have been better to introduce them quicker so there is more characters to bounce around.

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

I'm 90% sure she's gonna use her newfound forward nature to hook up with divorcee Seto if she even ends back up in her own time. If she ends up in a new future well, then she's hooked up with Senpai anyway. That's why I don't see this working out in the current frame of time. They've build up her younger self too much to just kinda "lol nevermind" her. She finally spoke her mind, even if she tried to play it down a bit, and Seto knew exactly what she meant.

Honestly, it wouldn't put it past me if Seto becomes aware of her dual identity.

Link%20square
joined Feb 15, 2015

Hmm~ stacked yuffie~

OMG SHE IS STACKED YUFFIE

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I'm 90% sure she's gonna use her newfound forward nature to hook up with divorcee Seto if she even ends back up in her own time

Highfive my dude

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I'm gonna say it:

Gonna try that on reread lol.

It's understandable that some wouldn't like this, this is more ecchi then it is yuri, but it is also yuri and I think it's a lot fun, also the art is quite superb in general. I don't really get what Senpai sees in Past-kouhai, maybe she picked up on at that she looks at her with lusty eyes rather then with admiring eyes and she liked that?

Considering that something like Why Are You Here Teacher?! was turned into an anime(I have yet to watch it tho), it's a bit fun to imagine that this could too, it wouldn't be too far off from fan service yuri anime like Sakura Kiss or Citrus, just give it to a studio that knows the ecchi genera. Now that we are further out in the series, I'm actually enjoying the rest of the characters from the film club more and more. In an anime maybe it would have been better to introduce them quicker so there is more characters to bounce around.

Though speaking of Citrus, the manga isnt particularly ecchi, it has a Lot more Focus on angst and drama so its a bit wierd that it ended Up in that position

To reply you must either login or sign up.