Forum › Het discussion

Hodo%20hodo
joined Apr 11, 2019

Hey guys what's up, am I late?

joined Feb 1, 2021

I'm not familiar enough with Dragonball Z lore to understand what is going on here.

Wait, what, Dragon Ball? what's going on here? did I lost something?

Vceajf
joined Nov 19, 2021

If you're confused, imagine me

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

I'm not familiar enough with Dragonball Z lore to understand what is going on here.

Mike98, EugeneZX, a random yuri fan, and Felipe are all the same person. He's using (at least) four different accounts to talk to himself.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Whatever the above knucklehead(s) are up to I have no idea, and care less, but I do want to say that of the series that are labeled Het but not also Yuri or any other non-binary/non-binary-adjacent tags, I'm really grateful to have learned about Ikoku Nikki here on Dynasty, because it's really, really good.

(Although it has picked up a Lesbian sidecouple since it was added.) [Predictive text wanted that to be Lesbian sidecar, which might apply to Girls' Last Tour.]

In any case, I love and fully support Dynasty's "Manga we want to have here, predominantly yuri" policy.

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

Mike98, EugeneZX, a random yuri fan, and Felipe are all the same person. He's using (at least) four different accounts to talk to himself.

Lol

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Felipe posted:

My real name is Felipe, i promise I'm never going to do this again

Thank you Felipe, I appreciate that.

Blastaar posted:

Whatever the above knucklehead(s) are up to I have no idea, and care less, but I do want to say that of the series that are labeled Het but not also Yuri or any other non-binary/non-binary-adjacent tags, I'm really grateful to have learned about Ikoku Nikki here on Dynasty, because it's really, really good.

(Although it has picked up a Lesbian sidecouple since it was added.) [Predictive text wanted that to be Lesbian sidecar, which might apply to Girls' Last Tour.]

In any case, I love and fully support Dynasty's "Manga we want to have here, predominantly yuri" policy.

And thanks for the reminder to check on Ikoku Nikki! Missed a new chapter there.

last edited at Dec 1, 2021 1:08PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

[Predictive text wanted that to be Lesbian sidecar, which might apply to Girls' Last Tour.]

Waiting for the day a gacha game about anthropomorphised bikes comes out.

joined Aug 27, 2021

Hmm... Am I the only one who dislike that dynasty include this genre more and more these days? Yes? Ok

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Hmm... Am I the only one who dislike that dynasty include this genre more and more these days? Yes? Ok

You can always blacklist the tag if it bothers you so much.

Sem%20t%c3%adtulo-1
joined Sep 14, 2015

I love this tag so much, it's by far my favourite on this site, not beacuse i care about het, but due to the sheer amout of rustled jimmies it generates in the comments every time it's added somewhere.

Thanks administration <3

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

I love this tag so much, it's by far my favourite on this site, not beacuse i care about het, but due to the sheer amout of rustled jimmies it generates in the comments every time it's added somewhere.

Thanks administration <3

I'll keep defending that my "het" title choices are good though, hahaha

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Most of what gets on Dynasty with this tag is, to be honest. After all, it takes something special to make it to a site that it mostly focused on yuri.

Dumshork
joined Mar 19, 2022

Thanks administration <3

They're great, Daphie, and I appreciate all of the work you do to bring them to us. I love ALL kinds of romance stories, even if I couldn't see myself in the same situation. Even seeing a single negative comment on such a mundane tag really makes me wonder about the people who hate such a normal thing so much as to actually comment on it. Yes, I said normal. It's normal for human beings to have relationships, regardless of the sex or gender of the people involved.

Licentious Lantern
Lantern%202
joined Sep 17, 2021

I could not disagree more, no offense. It is mostly generic stuff that people would not even read on sites that focus on het works. They only stand out on Dynasty, because well, it is a yuri focused site. There also seems to be a certain pattern to your preferences/fetishes involved... Oh well.

Of course as long as the staff does not mind you are free to post whatever you want. We have had far more complicated releases across the years that are far more deserving of... let's call it "controversy". People overreacting to your harmless releases need to simmer down considerably. Yes, they are not really suited for this site at all, but ultimately it's not hurting anyone. The site is not flooded by het content or anything.

joined Aug 27, 2021

You can always blacklist the tag if it bothers you so much

Wait... Really? How??!

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

You can always blacklist the tag if it bothers you so much

Wait... Really? How??!

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply, I kinda missed this entirely until now.

Go to your Manage Profile page and you'll see the Blacklist in there.

last edited at May 29, 2023 6:25PM

joined Aug 27, 2021

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply, I kinda missed this entirely until now.

Go to your Manage Profile page and you'll see the Blacklist in there

You finally answer, Thank you btw

last edited at Jun 5, 2023 11:33AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.