Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

pretty cute

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

its here now yayyyyy

Nyaa
joined Aug 18, 2021

I'm 100% confused by the chapter numbering, afraid to post spoilers and totally not understanding how both versions can be handled as one thing instead of separately (including within the Tankobon, not just here), so all I'll say is: it's a pretty good series so far! Funny, cute and relatively unique.

catsfootironclaw
Imagem_2021-10-09_150323
joined Oct 9, 2021

We'll be watching your updates with great interest.

joined Jun 13, 2021

I'm 100% confused by the chapter numbering, afraid to post spoilers and totally not understanding how both versions can be handled as one thing instead of separately (including within the Tankobon, not just here), so all I'll say is: it's a pretty good series so far! Funny, cute and relatively unique.

I suppose they could just be bundling them together just for the purpose of having them collected in a single book series for sale purposes?

The serialization is just so much different/better I can't imagine them being connected.

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

yes,here we go!!

joined Nov 6, 2018

I was waiting for someone to pick this up since it got dropped!! Thank you Cuetie Scans! <3

Screenshot%202018-12-25%20at%2001.01.20
joined Jul 22, 2017

Love this series, glad to see it on here! It's an extremely good premise.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

The serialization is just so much different/better I can't imagine them being connected.

I feel like the rival flipping between her web characterization and her serial characterization would just create the impression that she has a creepy, estranged twin who’s also in love with the heroine

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I feel like the rival flipping between her web characterization and her serial characterization would just create the impression that she has a creepy, estranged twin who’s also in love with the heroine

Why do I feel like I've read something like that before?

Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

this manga is finally in dynasty after all this years

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Now that you say it, it does feel familiar…

Raven%20dialogue%202%20dynasty
joined Jul 23, 2021

What a cute gag idea, I love it

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

She seems the same asshole as in the web version to me.

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

She seems the same asshole as in the web version to me.

Probably tankobon includes web chapters with maybe some difference, so they are starting with that.

last edited at Nov 21, 2021 7:07AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

This is like the Mirror Universe of Yuri.

Where in our manga universe high school girls are secretly yearning for their female classmates and their desires are often foiled by being mistaken for het yearnings, in this one our poor little het (as far as we know) girl is put upon by a toxic yuri love interest.

Since Chapter 2 is now out, I assume it’s OK to compare this with the web version of the same chapter, in which case the text in the last panel here is very confusing. (I’ll use spoilers just to be safe, though.)

In the web version Kimura says, “Um, I’d rather you just eat it like a normal person” [rather than keep my cookies as a family heirloom.]

Here the line seems to be Hiyama’s from off-panel, as if she realizes how crazy she sounds, “No…er, I just really want to eat your cookies.” But that makes Kimura’s expression rather odd if she’s not the one talking. If I’m right, and this isn’t just a translation glitch, it will be interesting to see if this version methodically ratchets back Hiyama’s yandere aspects.

Maybe I overdid the spoilers. But OrangePekoe’s initial warning post was scary.

joined Jan 6, 2017

Now that you say it, it does feel familiar…

Kinsei No Reveal?

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

rooting for the boy so far

Cuetie 5can5
joined Oct 27, 2020

This is like the Mirror Universe of Yuri.

Where in our manga universe high school girls are secretly yearning for their female classmates and their desires are often foiled by being mistaken for het yearnings, in this one our poor little het (as far as we know) girl is put upon by a toxic yuri love interest.

Since Chapter 2 is now out, I assume it’s OK to compare this with the web version of the same chapter, in which case the text in the last panel here is very confusing. (I’ll use spoilers just to be safe, though.)

In the web version Kimura says, “Um, I’d rather you just eat it like a normal person” [rather than keep my cookies as a family heirloom.]

Here the line seems to be Hiyama’s from off-panel, as if she realizes how crazy she sounds, “No…er, I just really want to eat your cookies.” But that makes Kimura’s expression rather odd if she’s not the one talking. If I’m right, and this isn’t just a translation glitch, it will be interesting to see if this version methodically ratchets back Hiyama’s yandere aspects.

It's the former - apologies for the inconvenience!

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

Havent read this for so long, cause last time. It suddenly stopped updating and i thought the translators dropped it so i left it and wow its here, ty for bringing this gold here

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

It's the former - apologies for the inconvenience!

I’m grateful for your translation.

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

She seems nice.

To reply you must either login or sign up.