Forum › Posts by QCue

Cuetie 5can5
joined Oct 27, 2020

Cuetie Scans is recruiting all manner of image manipulators! No experience needed!

Are there any such offers out there right now?

Yes; we're still very much in need of cleaners + redrawers teehee

Cuetie 5can5
joined Oct 27, 2020

This is like the Mirror Universe of Yuri.

Where in our manga universe high school girls are secretly yearning for their female classmates and their desires are often foiled by being mistaken for het yearnings, in this one our poor little het (as far as we know) girl is put upon by a toxic yuri love interest.

Since Chapter 2 is now out, I assume it’s OK to compare this with the web version of the same chapter, in which case the text in the last panel here is very confusing. (I’ll use spoilers just to be safe, though.)

In the web version Kimura says, “Um, I’d rather you just eat it like a normal person” [rather than keep my cookies as a family heirloom.]

Here the line seems to be Hiyama’s from off-panel, as if she realizes how crazy she sounds, “No…er, I just really want to eat your cookies.” But that makes Kimura’s expression rather odd if she’s not the one talking. If I’m right, and this isn’t just a translation glitch, it will be interesting to see if this version methodically ratchets back Hiyama’s yandere aspects.

Maybe I overdid the spoilers. But OrangePekoe’s initial warning post was scary.

It's the former - apologies for the inconvenience!

QCue Uploader
Cuetie 5can5
joined Oct 27, 2020

did that police officer call the bunny dad

Rectified - apologies for the inconvenience!

QCue Uploader
Cuetie 5can5
joined Oct 27, 2020

Just here to give my thanks to Cue, have always loved this kind of fluffy yet surreal series. Thanks for your work on all the other series too btw <3

Thank you - I love these kinds of series, too!

last edited at Oct 19, 2021 8:52PM

QCue Uploader
Cuetie 5can5
joined Oct 27, 2020

I shall see this as my personal birthday present, lovely chapter :D

Happy Birthday!

QCue Uploader
Cuetie 5can5
joined Oct 27, 2020

Is this the first time Hino's given name was mentioned in the comic?

Nope!
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hino_san_no_baka_ch25#5