Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Funny to me that in manga 170cm is like a giant.

Yeah I'm about 3 inches taller than her and I consider myself small. I mean anything smaller than 6 foot 5 is small for the stuff I do but even still.

The title is now 'Fluttering' instead of 'Excited'? Shit. That either means it's going to be a very euphoric climax or an incredibly depressing melancholic end.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

The title is now 'Fluttering' instead of 'Excited'? Shit. That either means it's going to be a very euphoric climax or an incredibly depressing melancholic end.

Haha, I'm still reeling from all the tragic and dramatic stuff Korean manhwas and dramas spew out all the time. I really hope this is one of those lighthearted comedic types with only sprinkles of tears here and there. But mostly "fluttering feelings".

And I'm like 98.99% sure the guy is involved with one of the girls somehow. Probably like the fiance to Seol-a or something.

joined Jun 12, 2012

Oh boy, here we go

joined Dec 5, 2014

Thank you for this chapter. I really hope a good ending. If you want, the translation (text only) is already in chapter 15.

1488288_722335867807541_2685847699631868919_n
joined May 24, 2014

Yeah I'm about 3 inches taller than her and I consider myself small. I mean anything smaller than 6 foot 5 is small for the stuff I do but even still.

If you guys were Asian girls, you'd stand out everywhere you go with 1.70m .
I'm only 1.65m and already a little bit higher than average (here).
Geez, Now I'm kinda worried about the change of vision when I study abroad.

Dscans%20avatar
joined Mar 30, 2013

I never actually took the time to convert the units when I come across situations like those in manga o.o I just assumed they were giants even in my country (USA). Apparently I am around 170 cm tall and would be a giant if I were in Korea. O_O

joined May 1, 2013

Thank you for this chapter. I really hope a good ending. If you want, the translation (text only) is already in chapter 15.

Link please!!

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I never actually took the time to convert the units when I come across situations like those in manga o.o I just assumed they were giants even in my country (USA). Apparently I am around 170 cm tall and would be a giant if I were in Korea. O_O

Good god. I'm only 159cm. Gdi. Then again, I am an Asian girl.

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

And the chapter ends with...a man.
How troublesome is that.

Like somebody else said, he might be the guy already engaged to Seol-a.
Ha...getting ready for the drama already.

Es1-3muwmamw-fl
joined Dec 20, 2014

i might still be on a high from the finale of korra but doest she look just like asami?

Horrryyy sheiiiit! xD now that can't be unseen! Hahahaha, yeah she looks like her, in terms of beauty, intelligence and looks.

and also, I think the new guy is not a competition....unless I'm mistaken because of lack of sleep, I read it somewhere that it's Baek-Seoul's(can't fucking remember her name) brother...so yeah?

last edited at Jan 4, 2015 1:49AM

Hello
joined Feb 7, 2013

Holy crap I'm 156 cm I have a friend who is 171cm and she is taller than most women I know and is considered pretty tall and I live in Australia ..
.... then again I guess everyone is really tall from my perspective though

Art11a
joined Feb 3, 2013

anyone fell that this is has a similar vibe with 'cheese in the trap'? but with the love interest is a girl? or maybe i just overthinking coz both are koren webtoon

joined Apr 12, 2014

I just love this sooooo much Yuri is so fantastic these days

joined Oct 24, 2014

anyone fell that this is has a similar vibe with 'cheese in the trap'? but with the love interest is a girl? or maybe i just overthinking coz both are koren webtoon

no-rae looks vaguely similar to the protag, so i had the same thought... seol-a is a lot nicer than the dude from cheese in the trap tho; naive and a bit hot tempered, but not at all manipulative (my impression from reading on).

joined Jul 26, 2014

Holy crap I'm 156 cm I have a friend who is 171cm and she is taller than most women I know and is considered pretty tall and I live in Australia ..

Well you'd feel tall if you were around me. I'm 152cm.

Kosuzu
joined Nov 11, 2014

Fun fact: Up here in the north, 165-170cm is the average height for women. The idea of that being unusually tall is really bizzare to me.

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

Try to go to Europe, especially Austria, where everyone is at least 1,70m. And I am only 1,61m, smaller than most of the the girls here. For the boys it's 1,75m.

1111111111111111111111aaaaaaaaaaa
joined Apr 4, 2014

Try to go to Europe, especially Austria, where everyone is at least 1,70m. And I am only 1,61m, smaller than most of the the girls here. For the boys it's 1,75m.

I'd never thought about it but 195cm puts me even with Jojo.

59453ac1563a3102b9b5731298ad55a7
joined Aug 31, 2014

i got a feeling the guy at the end might be Seol-a, are there more chapters or its still in release so ppl would actually know wich tags to put on for sure?

joined Jan 4, 2015

i got a feeling the guy at the end might be Seol-a, are there more chapters or its still in release so ppl would actually know wich tags to put on for sure?

He's not Seol-a.

last edited at Jan 4, 2015 11:13AM

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

I'm so happy my Koreaboo skills are finally coming to use. Finally I can see characters use Unnie/oppa instead of senpai lol!

Images
joined May 22, 2014

My sister is 1,80m and she is considered average. Then again, we're from the northern part of the Netherlands, which has one of the tallest populations in the world.

062589fd3c9f5577a916b303e3c6c27f
joined Nov 16, 2013

My sister is 1,80m and she is considered average. Then again, we're from the northern part of the Netherlands, which has one of the tallest populations in the world.

Statistically, 180cm is not the average for females anywhere in the world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_height#Average_height_around_the_world

joined Dec 5, 2014

Link please!!

http://boards.4chan.org/u/thread/1641738/fluttering-feelings

joined Oct 6, 2014

My mother is chinese and she is 170cm, actually; much taller than me, her child, who is half Bahraini. So...not always true!

Actually, I am the shortest in my family, my sister is constantly making fun of me for being 162.56 cm. :(

last edited at Jan 4, 2015 9:16AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.