Forum › JS-san to OL-chan discussion

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

bruh guys,Manga exist to let us enjoy something we can't do in real life
no,i'm not a lolicon,i'm still underage and i'm a girl

and tag exist to let you know what the story is about,read it,if you don't like it,stay away from it,no need to say something bad about it

there's a lot of Pedo Hentai(i never read one tho),why don't you give your speech there?

and for the Staff,i'm sorry if i went too far...i'm kinda in a bad mood today...

last edited at Nov 12, 2021 3:24AM

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

A new oneeloli? You son of a bitch i’m in!

joined Aug 15, 2018

What's the difference between lolicon and pedophilia? Is it okay since it's a manga, no harm meant, just genuinely curious

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

It's so fun just seeing her over the top reactions lo/ and she's really picturing her as a wife already, I hope she doesn't screw things up before Koharu starts seeing it that way too.

HmMMmmmMMmm a sloopy sister..I wonder how's it gonna be, her first contact with the rest of the family.

And thank you! I wasn't expecting the release of the second so soon!

joined May 1, 2015

Man, Ayase is pretty hopeless.
Git gud Ayase.
That young girl has an onee chan, that is interesting.
It could make for an awesome dinamic.
Onne chan protecting her little sis.
I will eagerly wait for the next chapter.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Of course she can cook, since the moment they met it was obvious they would be perfect for each other.

joined May 1, 2015

What's the difference between lolicon and pedophilia? Is it okay since it's a manga, no harm meant, just genuinely curious

This is my own interpretation and I am not going to discuss it or reply to people that do not know how to read tags.

In short pedophilia is a real life sexual attraction towards a young child.
Lolicon is a manga and anime trope that depicts an attraction to someone younger but not necessarily sexual.

When it applies to real life people, pedophilia is obviously a crime.
Being able to enjoy lolicon works doesn't make you a pedo as you are just looking at drawings and no real child is harmed. It is all fantasy.

The problem arises when people cannot distinguish reality from fiction.
There is no need to assign human rights to pixels on a screen or ink in small books.
That is my take.

Mods feel free to erase this if you want. I just wanted to answer a question that is somewhat pertinent to these type of works.

last edited at Nov 12, 2021 5:05PM

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

Kinda difficult to say tbh. Meaning depend on people, some consider lolicon anything that looks like a young girl ( shota for the boys ) regardless of age, while other define it as clearly prebubescent/pubescent kids. They do have a different word for pedophilia in japan though outside of shotacon/lolicon, ain't gonna say anything on wether or not it is considered to be linked or not cause I have no idea lol. In the english internet there's the faction of lolis being just cute young or small looking character, or literal child and it's pedophilia. People don't agree on definitions for it. Lolicon stuff doesn't have to be sexualized though.

Then on top of it there's the can of worm between real life and drawings. Ain't going into that one.

last edited at Nov 12, 2021 5:04PM

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Thanks for the update Daphie <3 Had forgotten a bit what to expect based on the author's previous work that got here so this should be a fun ride

14883450_345545539125601_1739065670976333342_o
joined Jun 20, 2015

Thank you for the chapter.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

wow

Mith raw nuruodo
joined Oct 27, 2021

Why did her having a picture of a kid with food on her phone create a misunderstanding? That seems like a relatively normal thing for someone to have on their phone

Yatsude_!
joined Jan 13, 2019

Lolis aren't real. They can't be victimized. If someone likes "IRL lolis" they are a pedophile. If someone likes a manga they are not inherently a pedophile.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

However you look at this situation, Koharu-chan is awfully darned cute.

Yatsude_!
joined Jan 13, 2019

Why did her having a picture of a kid with food on her phone create a misunderstanding? That seems like a relatively normal thing for someone to have on their phone

To be fair it's not her kid...and also, knowing our obsessive little OL, she was probably staring at it with a very telling expression

joined Dec 28, 2016

This is a giant can of worms that I've heard repeated a dozen times in many other places. Let's not turn this thread into yet another one of these discussions that happens EVERY DAMN TIME for onee-loli series.

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

It's so fun just seeing her over the top reactions lo/ and she's really picturing her as a wife already, I hope she doesn't screw things up before Koharu starts seeing it that way too.

HmMMmmmMMmm a sloopy sister..I wonder how's it gonna be, her first contact with the rest of the family.

And thank you! I wasn't expecting the release of the second so soon!

Man, Ayase is pretty hopeless.
Git gud Ayase.
That young girl has an onee chan, that is interesting.
It could make for an awesome dinamic.
Onne chan protecting her little sis.
I will eagerly wait for the next chapter.

Thanks for the update Daphie <3 Had forgotten a bit what to expect based on the author's previous work that got here so this should be a fun ride

Thank you for the chapter.

Happy my excitement for this new one is shared with you all!!! If I didn't have any other titles, I'd storm through this one, haha, but next chapter will have to wait for my regulars, but it shouldn't be too long either!!!

joined Oct 2, 2021

So cute, much wow.

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

CUTE

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

ONEELOLI SAIKOU!!!

joined May 1, 2015

Thanks for the update Daphie.
No worries, all us will wait patiently.
I am glad this gem is being translated.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I like this so far, but I don't really have a good feel for where its going- or how.

Will it just be comedy? will it have real developments? Will it go all angsty? So I cant really tell if it has potential to be great yet. I do like the designs and art for sure.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Oh great OL-chan isn't just a pedo. She's an alci pedo. Lol.

last edited at Nov 12, 2021 9:42PM

joined Dec 13, 2020

Words of gold.

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Words of gold.

realiction? fictiality?

To reply you must either login or sign up.