funny and cute

Eraser-for-really-big-mistakes
joined Jul 21, 2013

Why cant this happen in real life

KittyCatOmaniac
E19418efd5cf90129f366e240e5156b3
joined Sep 12, 2014

It kinda does. Girls tend to be very physically affectionate, giving hugs, cuddles, etc. Now, imagine being the only lesbian in a group of very physically affectionate girls.

It's not as fun as it sounds ;_;

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

It kinda does. Girls tend to be very physically affectionate, giving hugs, cuddles, etc. Now, imagine being the only lesbian in a group of very physically affectionate girls.

Sounds stressful. Then again, physical contact wreaks havoc on my mental stability.

Untitlsed
joined Jul 20, 2013

this is very short and yet a very cute story, i like it. its like a gentle breeze

Yatsude%20avatar%202
joined Aug 4, 2014

Dooooo it

Dooooo it

Shingeki.no.kyojin.full.1508027
joined Aug 20, 2013

That's totaly me hahahaha !! I wanted always go for an all Girl's school but meehhh.... it was just a dream T^T

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

aaand she landed one

This is cute, m/

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Ahh..back in the day, I also used to ask ... "Seriously God, where the hell are they? Damn it!"
:} Fufufuu
Then you end up surrounded with those serious heterosexual women flirting, kissing, groping you, saying I love you, I miss you, you stay tonight?, then conclude with their infamous "if only you were a man..."
For them nothing counts when they do it with another girl. It's like nothing, no big deal. A game where you're a cute doll. So I understand when you said it's no fun.
Best to keep cool and calm, and never be fooled : Straight girls are straight no matter how affectionate they are.

In this manga, we still have to discover what gonna happen next with this teasing girl though ;)

last edited at Jan 2, 2015 9:15PM

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Poor Hime-chan... I know the feels.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Heh, that was cute

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Is this a oneshot? I can't tell.

Zomgyuri
joined Nov 19, 2014

Need moar! I never experienced the joy of a girls-only school, but many years at summer camp left me with a similar feeling about the whole "innocent" huggy-kissy-flirty-teasy thing. It also left me with a fear of lilypads, but that is another story.

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

I can only imagine non of my girl (space) friends are overly clingy. Though i do have a crush on this one girl who has confirmed to also like girls but i is too scared to ask her also im sort of in the closet as a bi person so there's that

What about asking her to hang out sometimes?
Nothing official like a date, but cool, easy, no stress, just you two, so you can chat and see what happens.

Of course, it also depends on your surroundings, the country, the culture...
Where I am, I can invite a girl I barely know to a restaurant, a concert, a movie, ect. it would never be considered as a date unless it's stated. It's part of the ... "oh yeah, no big deal", it's quite helpful in this case, as it allows you to see if there is a way to something else, without having to be out

Good luck!

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I've always attended co-ed schools/college, but my mom, who comes from an all-girls school background, pretty much confirmed that the girls at her school were always super clingy and affectionate to each other. My mom, on the other hand, was the aloof beauty, so she didn't participate in any of that. But she tells me that a lot of girls would also slip her confession letters, much to my chagrin because that never happens to me.

It should also be noted that because there is a lack of "potential [male] partners", most girls tend to get super sloppy in the presence of other girls, simply because they really don't think they have anyone to impress.

But there's the additional bonus to the fact that periods exist 24/7 in all-girls schools.

last edited at Jan 2, 2015 9:45PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Binbou scalation's name and image always give me The Feels u.u
But yaay for the girl! She found her happyness!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Moral of the story: Be the yuri you want in the world.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Moral of the story: Be the yuri you want in the world.

Basically. Friend of mine asked another girl who never had identified as a lesbian and had only gone out with guys before out on a serious date, and she was like "why the heck not, never tried it before and I like you as a friend so let's see what happens". They've been dating for 9 months now.

I mean granted the girl is incredibly mature to not be so short-sighted as to be held down by tags and labels and that probably doesn't happen very frequently, but I mean as trite as it may seem you truly never know unless you try.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Among boys they were towers of shounen and het harem.
Real life suck.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Cute and amusing...I need more...

joined Apr 14, 2013

its do or die

To reply you must either login or sign up.