Forum › Semelparous discussion

F94f4454-2d43-4522-a33a-00c2b6de5666b
joined Jul 24, 2020

it is filler but i'm not complaining this time XD

joined Jul 24, 2020

i fear the baby is gonna die tho, they talk about it frequently and very happily and characters tend to die in this manga so...

last edited at Aug 20, 2021 1:59PM

joined Apr 1, 2013

So it's confirmed that she is going to get pregnant but I'm curious how fast is the pregnancy? Would it be a normal 9 month type thing or because the child isn't human its born faster? Because the other mother is dead? Not confirmed 100% yet I'm sure after this battle she is confirmed pregnant. Curious to see where the story will go there's still lots of plot holes in this manga.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

If their baby isn't this world's version of the Antichrist, I'm done with it.

Bye!

joined Dec 9, 2015

Tbh, the knowledge that even lesbian sex could lead to nasty parasite infestations, only possible to het intercourse otherwise, would only horrify me; no idea how they could be thrilled about it, or even going at it like rabbits after knowing that. And they are only schoolgirls too. I suspect it's a thing with male authors, and this author in particular, what with all those balloon boobs and hentai angles. Anyway, there's just something really disgusting about the way most of these male authors see and think about women, and I don't like it.

joined Dec 18, 2020

Tbh, the knowledge that even lesbian sex could lead to nasty parasite infestations, only possible to het intercourse otherwise, would only horrify me; no idea how they could be thrilled about it, or even going at it like rabbits after knowing that.

Yes because lesbian couples never want to get pregnant and are never interested in such things as in-vitro fertilization to achieve it.

I really hope that some how Youko comes back to life later on.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

I really hope that some how Youko comes back to life later on.

How did she manage to come back?
Not really a spoiler anymore, this is October.....

joined Jul 23, 2021

Tbh, the knowledge that even lesbian sex could lead to nasty parasite infestations, only possible to het intercourse otherwise, would only horrify me; no idea how they could be thrilled about it, or even going at it like rabbits after knowing that. And they are only schoolgirls too. I suspect it's a thing with male authors, and this author in particular, what with all those balloon boobs and hentai angles. Anyway, there's just something really disgusting about the way most of these male authors see and think about women, and I don't like it.

get help.

So when is chapter 16 going to get translated & uploaded here?

joined Aug 21, 2015

Do anyone have the raw links for 16

joined Aug 21, 2015

get help.

He is crazy stupid cause most of the time they are female authors and it's nothing wrong

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

So when is chapter 16 going to get translated & uploaded here?

It’ll be a minute, I’m slammed with other series at the moment.

joined Jul 24, 2020

what who is who now? I'm so lost

joined Apr 29, 2021

Humu now author​ just bring back death character that author just gone and kill her chapter before. And author just decide to bring her back in? aughhh c'mon man

Nohomousagi
joined Oct 7, 2019

HUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

I knew she wasn't dead.

10374935_1517148091919036_8454058064875083431_n
joined Apr 7, 2021

W-wait what...? Did I miss a chapter... What a weird time skip.

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

So, if we had this time skip is because she lost quickly the previous fight one but if also mean that she really get pregnant, that is the omake chapter to secure it

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I knew she wasn't dead.

We all did. Because thomasina believes in his inalienable right to openly post spoilers. >_>

joined Mar 26, 2021

Timeskip huh and I was so hype on that fight with Tobari. And not to mention the kid, so the previous special chapter was kind of not only a special but story from it happened somewhere before Kaminoi death.

joined Jul 24, 2020

omg please let Youko and Yorino be reunited and become united as a family pls don't play with my feelings and hopes like this

joined Jun 23, 2019

I knew it! She is alive bwahaha. But it’s really her right?
Let’s see how the author gonna explain Youko’s survival

joined Aug 21, 2015

Omg let's go please play this right please for the love of god

FreedomandJustice
joined Jun 16, 2020

I was so confused before I reread a couple chapters. Now I'm both sad and happy.

To reply you must either login or sign up.