Forum › Posts by nattouilust

nattouilust
joined Apr 29, 2021

Thats wild thing went 100 rather quickly good one.

nattouilust
joined Apr 29, 2021

This s**t is fcked up but I absolutely like it I don't know why

nattouilust
joined Apr 29, 2021

nattouilust
joined Apr 29, 2021

nattouilust
joined Apr 29, 2021

nattouilust
joined Apr 29, 2021

26% of me want more of this shit. Fr

joined Apr 29, 2021

So about adachi breakdown in this chapter it was very depressing and the reason for it is Adachi can't properly control her emotion there's no one to console her and taught her how to do so And for shima her attitude isn't wrong "IF I WERE HER I WOULD SAY IT TOO" the reason for that is Shima is someone who can't express her emotion and can't understand people relationship so thats result in her being very slow when it come to people If shima able to express her emotion and understand other people alittle more she wouldn't said something like that at all but she can't so she just think it was a pain and said it out loud which make Adachi breakdown even worst I know this would happen just from their personalities alone this is such a hard read It really is awkward story in good ways tho

nattouilust
joined Apr 29, 2021
Bathtime

To me in the past 3 years ago I wish to let you know that your hope still doesn't came true and me from the future still waiting for olga marie to be a servant till this day

nattouilust
joined Apr 29, 2021

Aight cya lads in 2023 lol

nattouilust
joined Apr 29, 2021

Simple but gold cheers!

joined Apr 29, 2021

Daym uncle he be shipping He have a yuri heart eh

joined Apr 29, 2021

you are gay now girly you can't denied it after being play with by that damn smile

nattouilust
joined Apr 29, 2021

Ah yes a feeling of pure bliss and wholesome​ Thx Kashikaze Thx translator my day has been made

nattouilust
joined Apr 29, 2021

After that they...

nattouilust
Semelparous discussion 23 Oct 14:31
joined Apr 29, 2021

Humu now author​ just bring back death character that author just gone and kill her chapter before. And author just decide to bring her back in? aughhh c'mon man

joined Apr 29, 2021

seem like there's little change in author art style but i like it its so cute and its so much better than before

nattouilust
joined Apr 29, 2021

Any updates on this? One of my current favorites. Thanks in advance.

2 more chapter before we catch​ up with jp they already on chapter 8