Forum › Posts by Crystal Rain

Crystal Rain
Pretender discussion 02 Sep 08:27
joined Dec 9, 2015

What the hell is up with these people complaining about the non-existent "rape" in the story? Do you think rape victims would actually be casually chatting with the rapist afterwards like that or something? Even the characters themselves are like "we had completely normal sex, nobody was traumatized or anything", but the commenters here must insist every few posts that "NO, GIRL, OBVIOUSLY you were raped because that's how I see it" ¯_( ͠° ͟ʖ °͠ )_/¯

last edited at Sep 2, 2021 8:29AM

Crystal Rain
Semelparous discussion 25 Aug 08:13
joined Dec 9, 2015

Tbh, the knowledge that even lesbian sex could lead to nasty parasite infestations, only possible to het intercourse otherwise, would only horrify me; no idea how they could be thrilled about it, or even going at it like rabbits after knowing that. And they are only schoolgirls too. I suspect it's a thing with male authors, and this author in particular, what with all those balloon boobs and hentai angles. Anyway, there's just something really disgusting about the way most of these male authors see and think about women, and I don't like it.

joined Dec 9, 2015

I like this and have read this a few times already, but it bugs me every time that they did it right after touching those trash bags WIHOUT washing their hands. I know since this is manga, it's no big deal, but still, how unsanitary.

Crystal Rain
Image Comments 06 Aug 13:13
joined Dec 9, 2015
34661368_p0

There really is yuri of anything, huh... not that I'm complaining.

joined Dec 9, 2015

This is so cute.

Crystal Rain
Image Comments 31 May 12:48
joined Dec 9, 2015
Pumpkinsoup212_1393917594965401605_1

Is that Vietnamese sfx I'm seeing there? Gosh what a surprise, never expected seeing fellow Vietnamese here XD