Forum › Citrus discussion

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Say the printed version at Barnes & Nobles today, I have to say it was pretty cool! It also looked great in the physical form.

I also saw Kisses, Sighs, & Cherry Blossom Pink as well as Girl Friends. I must say, it was awesome to see them on the shelves.

ssshhhhhhhhh.... do not say it too loudly. B&N may yank them from the shelves.... lol, ok, that was a load of... but i have seen a lot more titles on the shelves than i ever expected to see. as for KSCB AND Girlfriends, imho i think it is only because it is Morinaga-sensei. Oh yeah, also saw Gakuen Polizi vol. 1 (noticing a pattern?) Also saw Nisekoi Boyfriend which really shocked me. I just wish they would add more titles both online and in store, but that is probably never going to happen.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I don't know if any of you have seen this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHbgHyYiivc . It seems to be just a PV for the manga but I really think those voices fit the characters well ... for an anime adaptation, hopefully :o

I dunno, I pictured Yuzu's voice more soft. She sounds too mature for her personality. Mei and Matsuri on the other hand are spot-on.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

I would also think that scanlators should drop this title, as it has been licensed.

From what I've seen, what will probably happen is that Dynasty will just remove access to anything that has been actually released. Whether the group drops it or not is completely up to them. They could very well continue though since it may be awhile before the licensed version catches up to the Japanese version. (Which usually happens when the Japanese version wraps things up.)

When Mei says "Onee-chan, I looove you" to Yuzu I just can't help myself to not laugh, GODDAMN IT.

(1)images
joined May 17, 2014

I kinda like the idea of harumin x matsuri :D

joined Aug 11, 2014

Cute :)

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Harumin x Matsuri officially shipped! :D

(1)images
joined May 17, 2014

I find it so freaking adorable ! :D

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

+1

I almost want to suggest a comedy tag for sp3 but I dunno it might be misleading.

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

Yes more Harumin :) I don't ship her with Matsuri (ew) but it's fun seeing them getting on eachother's nerves.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Harumin, I like the character ... I want more of her before introducing more characters.
Hate to say this but when I saw the cover, all I could think was "BE ADVICED"

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I am a fan of Harumin x Matsuri :)

Also Mei teasing Yuzu was pretty hilarious. That's the first time she made me laugh genuinely.

Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

That was so intense! There's already so much potential built up in this first chapter, I'm super excited now...
Indeed!!

Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

Oooh, Harumin x Matsuri?

I ship it already~

Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

Harumin is one of my fave and she reminds me of Kim Ji-won as Rachel Yoo in "The Heirs".. good Korean drama.Really like this special.

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Yuzu x Harumin! No...? Dodges incoming bullets

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

I almost didn't recognise Harumin...
It's a "special" chapter, isn't it?
Which means that whatever happened there, it might have absolutely no impact on the main scenario.
(??)

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Which means that whatever happened there, it might have absolutely no impact on the main scenario.
(??)

I always treated the specials as interludes, side-stories between the main story.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

That was FANTASTIC. I'm loving mischievous Mei and Yuzu will have a stroke if things do end getting steamy between the two of them. I have to wonder if Yuzu will catch on Sara's sis to be near identical to the oneechan on her manga.

Harumin and Matsuri make quite the intriguing couple, hope they interact more on later chapters.

(??)

I always treated the specials as interludes, side-stories between the main story.

That's pretty much what they are.

Picsart_1429787879161
joined Dec 6, 2014

Harumin is definitely one of my favorite characters in this series. At 1st I liked the idea of Harumin being the third party between Yuzu and Mei (the idea still appeals to me) but now I also ship Harumi x Matsuri. The way they argue with each other was really cute I hope there are more chapters about their relationship :-)

And of course the scenes of Yuzu and Mei were just adorable. I really like how Mei teases Yuzu and her facial expressions which are all close to expressionless at all is very adorable too she pulls it off cutely haha and I also like how Yuzu gets all flustered with Mei's teases, and her reactions to her own imagination of 'sisterly bond' she could possibly imagine with Mei is just hilarious. Haah this couple is just adorable. Hope it will be updated soon :-)

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Harumin and Matsuri, a Highschool girl and a Middleschool girl. Wonderful...

Img_283753346996831
joined Jan 12, 2014

I'm starting to love Matsuri.

This extra is hillarious. Never think that Mei will actually tease yuzu like that XD

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Did they give away their "real" age?
It's still Ok"(ish)", if we imagine Matsuri to be 14/15, and Harumin to be ~16.
;)

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Yeah, at worst they have a two year difference.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Did they give away their "real" age?
It's still Ok"(ish)", if we imagine Matsuri to be 14/15, and Harumin to be ~16.
;)

Did you have the impression I was against it? Cause I'm not.

To reply you must either login or sign up.