Forum › A Yuri Story About a Girl Who Insists "It's Impossible for Two Girls to Get Together" Completely Falling Within 100 Days discussion

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Gibfady posted:
I keep thinking of this, where's more? Was it cancelled? I need more of this right now!

It's serialized in Square's Manga UP! magazine. Latest chapter is 7 part 1, which came out on the 18th of this month:
https://twitter.com/mangaup_PR/status/1427638848968818688?s=20

Release schedule seems to switch between weekly and fortnightly. Getting the raws is probably a pain though, since Manga UP! looks like an app only thing.

last edited at Aug 21, 2021 8:45PM

Hodo%20hodo
joined Apr 11, 2019

Gibfady posted:

I keep thinking of this, where's more? Was it cancelled? I need more of this right now!
yeah it's super duper cancelled sorry not sorry

joined Jun 1, 2021

Oh the newest chapter right now was chapter 8, and I still can not figure out how this team can get the raw manga. Like the only raw source I can found was Manga Up! and this app didn't allow to download or screenshot... Btw I need moarrrr!!!! Chapter 6,7,8 was really interest

TheLubeTube Uploader
Lesbianfiction!
Me-A Scans
joined Jul 27, 2018

we were busy
we're still busy
in all honesty i gotta put out like 2 fires before ch6 sorry

joined Aug 29, 2019

we were busy
we're still busy
in all honesty i gotta put out like 2 fires before ch6 sorry

But you're saying that you will get to it, and that's the important bit. Take your time and thanks in advance.

there is spoiler in description >:(

will she still be able to proclaim that its impossible? (she will not)

thats also an oddly specific title

joined Aug 29, 2019

there is spoiler in description >:(

will she still be able to proclaim that its impossible? (she will not)

thats also an oddly specific title

Pretty sure that (non-)spoiler is all part of the official Japanese version. It's also essentially part of the title, which is by the way par for the course for a lot of light novels: it tells you exactly what you'll be getting – the central conceit and (in this case) also what's going to happen with it.

last edited at Aug 23, 2021 6:57AM

The Master Mind
Dr.%20y's%20surprised%20subject%202
joined May 22, 2020

It's only been 20 days, huh... at this point, she'll fall within 60.

joined Jun 24, 2018

This next chapter sure is taking there time.

TheLubeTube Uploader
Lesbianfiction!
Me-A Scans
joined Jul 27, 2018

Ryanglen posted:

Congratulations! It's been delayed to February because of your comment!

Zzhohcp%20(1)
joined Oct 7, 2021

Ryanglen posted:

Hey, at least we have a date now!

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Ryanglen posted:

Hey, at least we have a date now!

lol

E. Vigée Le Brun
joined Jun 8, 2021

It is taking a wee bit too long... :C

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

It is taking a wee bit too long... :C

Good job, now we'll have to wait until May...

joined Oct 22, 2018

Every time anyone begs or voices their impatience, Mia will delay further out of spite. Therefore, just do like me and have your impatience be a silent one. That way we wouldn't have to prolong the wait.

Wait a minute, did I unintentionally delay it to August now?

joined Aug 29, 2019

Every time anyone begs or voices their impatience, Mia will delay further out of spite. Therefore, just do like me and have your impatience be a silent one. That way we wouldn't have to prolong the wait.

Wait a minute, did I unintentionally delay it to August now?

I was actually quite happy with the assertion that we'll get a new chapter. The when is almost irrelevant at this point. What even is time anymore, the months fly by with unimaginable speed. Is it really the pandemic and its effects or am I just getting old?

last edited at Oct 10, 2021 3:10PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

What even is time anymore, the months fly by with unimaginable speed. Is it really the pandemic and its effects or am I just getting old?

Why not both?

Forbiddenlove
joined Jun 21, 2021

Just wanted to say the translation is excellent, the typesetting is god-tier, and I even read through most of this thread just for the editor's sarcastic posts. Thanks for all the great work.

Hodo%20hodo
joined Apr 11, 2019

whoa uncensored boobs

last edited at Oct 11, 2021 12:13AM

Polish_20220813_091412010%20(2)%20(1)
joined Oct 17, 2021

Almost forgot about this but thank God the title helps me remember the entire plot.

Seira%20the%20boss
joined Jun 25, 2017

Gotta say this is rather interesting. Not a big fan of "I can make you gay by giving you money" but the art is nice and I am interested on how this will turn out

joined Aug 29, 2019

Gotta say this is rather interesting. Not a big fan of "I can make you gay by giving you money" but the art is nice and I am interested on how this will turn out

I don't know how to tell you this, but... I think the title already tells us how this will turn out :D

TheLubeTube Uploader
Lesbianfiction!
Me-A Scans
joined Jul 27, 2018

for the people wondering why this has an updated release date, it's so you people can read the updated credits and leave arite and me alone.
for the benefit of the visually impaired, an image transcription of the comments have been attached below.
[Image Transcription]: we are now officially done with volume 1 of arioto. everything's updated.
volume 2 needs chapter 10 to release in order to drop. chapter 10 is next month, maybe?
assuming that there's another break like after chapter 5 for volume 2 earliest is january; or not, who the fuck knows
unless you, hypothetical speaker in the audience are able to get us crisp uncensored raws i'm not willing to futz about with the old crusty jpegs, especially since the digital volume raws aren't the peachiest either. [end transcription.]
Thank you all for reading, and I'll see you around january-ish? Maybe.

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

for the people wondering why this has an updated release date, it's so you people can read the updated credits and leave arite and me alone.
for the benefit of the visually impaired, an image transcription of the comments have been attached below.
[Image Transcription]: we are now officially done with volume 1 of arioto. everything's updated.
volume 2 needs chapter 10 to release in order to drop. chapter 10 is next month, maybe?
assuming that there's another break like after chapter 5 for volume 2 earliest is january; or not, who the fuck knows
unless you, hypothetical speaker in the audience are able to get us crisp uncensored raws i'm not willing to futz about with the old crusty jpegs, especially since the digital volume raws aren't the peachiest either. [end transcription.]
Thank you all for reading, and I'll see you around january-ish? Maybe.

Just want to say thanks for your work on this series.

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Thank you very much for your work on this series! Sorry people keep getting on your case about it...

To reply you must either login or sign up.