Forum › Comic Girls discussion

I was just thinking about the anime and then a chapter came out

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Onee-sandwich!

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

I totally ship Ririka and Miharu now. <3

From this point on, it's a canon fact that Ririka is not just a yuri mangaka: she wants yuri in her real life too!

And Mayu, grr, why did she hafta get in the way? Pussyblocker!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

How horrible must a mother be to call her it...

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Kaosu has the galloping hots for Rukki.
And Rukki has this burning motherly love for Kaosu.

Someone should lend them some manga by Taiyaki, to help them learn how to turn such feelings into a passionate lesbian affair.

joined Aug 8, 2020

Big props to the translator and typesetter for Kaosu's self-depricating rant on her career plan sheet.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

So mom just keeps acting as the villain now to give her inspiration for her manga... :D

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Hope we see more panels from Kaos' manga once she gets published.

joined Jul 24, 2020

nice thank you for the translation

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

And so Comic Girls was born.

joined Mar 15, 2015

It's nice to see the scanlations get up to where the anime ended.

Personally, I liked the way the anime ordered the parts it adapted. The series ends with Kaos finally making something worth publishing and coming into her own as a manga artist. I don't know if they'll ever make a second season, but it's a good place to end the anime if they never make another season.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Kaos, murdered by her own ponytail...

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Another volume is complete? I can't believe it's been three already!

Thanks to translators and editors for all their hard work! I love this manga to bits.

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

awww that's so cute, I love that

This was the first yuri anime I had ever watched and I became obsessed with GL anime

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Happy Birthday, Kaos-sensei!

And love the cover. ^_^

Phone
joined Jul 23, 2020

This was so cute, I've been waiting for so long for the translation to catch up to the anime and I'm happy to see how it continues. :)

last edited at Sep 22, 2021 4:38AM

joined Jun 12, 2015

Making Kaos-sensei cry should be illegal. And the punishment should be to give her lot of hug and head pat !

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Is it legal for a 16 years old highschool girl to draw an erotic manga, I mean, 18+ manga ?

We now know the law. It's only legal if Ah... and Mm... Are All She Says. Probably because in court she can say she is drawing nudists, and the reason all they do is gasp and moan is because that's all the language she knows.

Please try my advice!

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

So Miki will also have to adapt and draw Magical girl manga for adults, hopefully it ends up being a yuri version of the same stuff Ruki draws.

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

I read "Manga Time Kirara Keiosu" as the magazine name?

I know of three magazines in the "Kirara" series which are "Manga Time Kirara" and "Manga Time Kirara Carat" and "Manga Time Kirara Max" (this last one is where Comic Girls is published). I don't know of a "Manga Time Kirara Keiosu" and I'm not even sure if I read the name right. It's a pun of some kind? Somebody who gets the joke pleease explain to us less ployglot-gifted fellas.

PredatorDuck Uploader
Rin
joined Jun 27, 2018

I read "Manga Time Kirara Keiosu" as the magazine name?

I know of three magazines in the "Kirara" series which are "Manga Time Kirara" and "Manga Time Kirara Carat" and "Manga Time Kirara Max" (this last one is where Comic Girls is published). I don't know of a "Manga Time Kirara Keiosu" and I'm not even sure if I read the name right. It's a pun of some kind? Somebody who gets the joke pleease explain to us less ployglot-gifted fellas.

You're forgetting Manga Time Kirara Forward, but yes, the joke is Manga Time Kirara Chaos. Kaos had her guest series in this fictional magazine, and they've used this joke before in a scene where Kaos' mom gives the magazines to a bunch old people. (See: https://twitter.com/Rita_muus/status/1051132233405399040?s=20)
The name itself isn't too important for the joke, the main joke is that the magazine features a lot of cute slice of life series which Miki mistakes for as being for children, while most series within Kirara are classified as Seinen (for adult men).

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

They truly are sisters... :D

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

It's been a while, I missed how dirty Kaos mind was.

Knight_natsume_02_profile_resize-min
joined Apr 13, 2018

Good to see that new chapters are still coming. Wonder how long it will take for Miki to lose her innocence.

To reply you must either login or sign up.