Forum › That Time I Was Blackmailed By the Class's Green Tea Bitch discussion

joined Apr 25, 2013

Noooooooo. Two chap but two short. Need more to heal my soul...
( Gonna put Danso Tong Tong in my pocket )

joined Aug 8, 2017

Is this chinese? Will the goverment trash it like they did to Their Story? The author still vasn't recovered from that yet...

Yes it's chinese but i've seen other manhuas being full Yuri without problems like Soulmate recently.

Yeah and I think What does The Fox Say (I think is chinese too) and She's Still Cute Today also have full yuri and don't have to endure this crap.

Then why only Their Story is under heat and getting censored?

i'm pretty sure What does The Fox Say is from South Korea

last edited at Sep 6, 2021 6:47PM

Download_20181110_194445-1-1
joined Feb 12, 2016

What a nice birthday update. She got nice pats

UnappropriatedFox
Screenshot_3
joined Jun 11, 2021

oh ye- i mean... oh no! mom gonna become gay

this is cute as fuck boi

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Is this chinese? Will the goverment trash it like they did to Their Story? The author still vasn't recovered from that yet...

Out of loop, but anyone got an article about this? can't seem to find it on google (maybe I'm searching wrong)

joined Jul 23, 2014

I love Tong Tong so much you don't understand. I really hope things keep going good for them

joined Apr 8, 2021

Out of loop, but anyone got an article about this? can't seem to find it on google (maybe I'm searching wrong)

It's a fabrication. Unfortunately, you'll find this lie posted repeatedly on every single Chinese comic that gets posted here, despite it having minimal basis in reality. No stopping the internet rumour mill once it gets started - one person says something bad about the Chinese government, and the rest lap it up and believe it without a second thought because China bad.

The actual extent of it is that the publisher the author worked with asked them to censor a scene, and they refused, meaning a second paper volume was not printed. Because it's a webcomic, this had no bearing on the contents of the story, which continued to be published online uncensored. Somehow it's been extrapolated from this incident that the government is censoring all yuri in the country. Go figure.

Now, more importantly:
This is the best comic on the site. Hnghhh.

last edited at Sep 7, 2021 12:35AM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Tong Tong's mom awakening to bisexuality after a handsome women makes a move on her when she asks for advice for Tong Tong would be hilarious

Big agree

joined Sep 7, 2021

I am loving this so far. For a beginners work, this is superbly strong. The art, the writing, everything has a welcoming feel to it, it tugs at your emotions well and everything comes across somewhat relatable/empathisable~ for a romcom (if that's what this is.)

joined Sep 7, 2021

I am seeing a lot of comments praising one mom and discrediting the other.
This is no good, neither mom are perfect. Both care about their children, just one is absent emotionally and the other is absent presently. Neither is ideal and neither is particularly lordable, in context:
You have one mom who's off running down her teenage fantasies, whilst her daughter was at home crying on her birthday no less, because she's lonely with no one to celebrate with let's not forget, that's not good parenting in my book.. however, too her credit, she's always supportive of her kid, and wants her to be happy.
Then you have the other, who's completely aloof to her kids mental well-being. She's there but not there, doesn't seem to be at all attentive to her kids feelings, again, not very good parenting, but too her credit, she's there and cares about her kids safety.

This however, isn't to discredit the author. What I like about the authors work is, that's it's well done enough, that you can see the strengths and flaws of the parents, reflecting in their children. That's a mark of good writing to my mind, very impressed. :)

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

My soft gay babies cannot be this cute

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

Tong Tong is just way too cute, she's like a puppy in the last page getting headpats!

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

I am seeing a lot of comments praising one mom and discrediting the other.
This is no good, neither mom are perfect. Both care about their children, just one is absent emotionally and the other is absent presently. Neither is ideal and neither is particularly lordable, in context:
You have one mom who's off running down her teenage fantasies, whilst her daughter was at home crying on her birthday no less, because she's lonely with no one to celebrate with let's not forget, that's not good parenting in my book.. however, too her credit, she's always supportive of her kid, and wants her to be happy.
Then you have the other, who's completely aloof to her kids mental well-being. She's there but not there, doesn't seem to be at all attentive to her kids feelings, again, not very good parenting, but too her credit, she's there and cares about her kids safety.

This however, isn't to discredit the author. What I like about the authors work is, that's it's well done enough, that you can see the strengths and flaws of the parents, reflecting in their children. That's a mark of good writing to my mind, very impressed. :)

Very solid arguments here, thanks for posting this.

I had actually forgotten about the birthday incident that you mentioned, and now that I was reminded of it, I was also reminded of the reason why I didn't have a good impression of her mum in earlier chapters. I agree that Tong Tong's mother is a bit too carefree...? if that makes sense. Like, I get why people love her, and I love her too, but she often acts more like a friend, rather than a mother. And even though some people may say that parents should also be friends to their children, I think getting a more level-headed opinion, instead of an overly enthusiastic but not very thought-out one can often be more helpful.

As for Xiao Lu's (I forgot how I'm supposed to call her, hope this is correct) mother, I, too, got the impression that she is worried for her daughter, but she is way too restrictive, which has resulted in her daughter's (very much justifiable) distrust towards her.

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

While Tong tong mom isn't a great mother by any means she's not particularily bad either. She isn't there all that much but is very supportive of tong tong, although in clumsy ways. On the other hand Xiao Lu's mother is straight up terrible imo. That kind of parent generally don't care for their children as individual people as much as they care for them as a preconcieved idea. She has her idea of what Xiao lu should be and do and will not accept anything else, that's not caring that's controlling. I might be making a reach here, but she probably cares more about not having a failure of a child that'll bring her shame than Xiao lu's happiness in life.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Not gonna lie, Tong Tong's mom view in all of this made me cringe. Nice job for being a good mom though

CurriMints posted:
The author publishes on a mobile app called 日更计划 (It’s a pink logo and it says Rigeng) It’s free to download and the first chapters are available for free. The subscription payment is super cheap too, only like $1 but everything is in Chinese so you’ll have to figure out how to navigate the app. It’s not too hard though! This comic is plastered all over the front page at the moment so it’s not hard to find haha

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT PFP

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

THEY ARE KILLING MEEEEEEEE

Makasete
joined Sep 21, 2016

Totally smitten with this couple.

How can I support this mango? I'm completely lost when it comes to weibo...

The author publishes on a mobile app called 日更计划 (It’s a pink logo and it says Rigeng) It’s free to download and the first chapters are available for free. The subscription payment is super cheap too, only like $1 but everything is in Chinese so you’ll have to figure out how to navigate the app. It’s not too hard though! This comic is plastered all over the front page at the moment so it’s not hard to find haha

Thanks! They're too cute not to support.

Makasete
joined Sep 21, 2016

CurriMints posted:

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT PFP

I've found it by searching rigeng app via google

last edited at Sep 12, 2021 5:42AM

joined Nov 27, 2017

I'M NOT THIS PATIENT

joined Jul 26, 2016

I'M NOT THIS PATIENT

And that's terrible.

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

WHO NEEDS OXYGEN WHEN YOU HAVE THIS

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I'M RUNNING OUT OF OXYGEN

joined Dec 27, 2013

Hi, I'll have another 50 chapters and a medium sprite, please.

To reply you must either login or sign up.