Forum › Happy End discussion

Phyis Moderator
Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

Interesting. Hope the title isn't going to be false advertising.

joined Mar 30, 2012

Interesting. Hope the title isn't going to be false advertising.

Now you got me thinking.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Awawawa! I wanna see how it's goin' to end o.O

Maxresdefault
joined Feb 5, 2013

Looks really interesting even though i dont like incest stories...Hope it really has a happy ending :)

mickey2rufus
42ed6ac01f64931b5bad2cac0038d2d6
joined Apr 11, 2013

I as well hope it ends happily~

Troid Uploader
Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

title

joined Apr 13, 2012

i don't like incest stories... i read them and even if i get to like them, in the end i can't help but think "this is so unreal" and "but, what's going to happen if anyone finds out?". I know this is not a serious story unlike others but, this is why i can't see it's cute side anymore.

Tumblr_newo1nnh0a1r6wz1so1_500
joined May 2, 2013

i don't like incest stories... i read them and even if i get to like them, in the end i can't help but think "this is so unreal" and "but, what's going to happen if anyone finds out?". I know this is not a serious story unlike others but, this is why i can't see it's cute side anymore.

I disagree theres gotta be many histories like this in real life, the lesbian incest exist and they are plenty of histories of it ( im terrible sorry about my english i speak spanish)

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Incest is fairly common actually. More so than one might think. So things like two sisters sleeping together is quite possible.

These things should have loli tags ;____;
When I see an incest tag, I want awesome older onee-sama and innocent imouto!

last edited at May 16, 2013 8:08PM

Incest is fairly common actually. More so than one might think. So things like two sisters sleeping together is quite possible.

These things should have loli tags ;____;
When I see an incest tag, I want awesome older onee-sama and innocent imouto!

That tag would be pretty pointless after chapter 3.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

^Spoilers...?

@Troid, yeah, I didn't love any of the cover options - fixed now, thanks for pointing it out.

last edited at May 16, 2013 9:25PM

toutelaiment
Nekkid
joined Jan 30, 2013

Incest is an international taboo because it happens everywhere...And it's fairly well documented, even among long lost family members (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_sexual_attraction) Just look at any European royal families...they're all related to each other due to years of inbreeding...

Also, in most countries it's legal to marry your first cousin. In fact, if it weren't for the freaky babies (inbreedin' is bad, mmkay?) there probably wouldn't be any taboo about it, for the most part.

What's more unreal is thinking that incest situations are unreal.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well, freaky babies and serious power imbalances especially when there's an age difference. Which can easily be abusive, so there's that. Similar ages like here it's not quite so likely.

joined May 10, 2013

that's not incest . that is called love. .and i hate the guy with glasses ..but i'm ok with girls with glasses ..

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

I hope the title isn't a misnomer x(

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

loli-incest-yuri.... oh japan you so silly.

Yurinsijdisjdijs
joined Oct 15, 2011

I hope they sleep with each other.

joined Apr 13, 2012

When i said that it seem unreal to me, I didn't want to imply that incest isn't common. I don't really have anything against it (though i don't think i'll be seeing it as "normal" anytime soon, but what's "normal" doesn't matter anyway).
I think they're unreal because in the real thing, moral issues would be creating some angst, as is showed in some other serious stories. Depending on the culture, the family could be an issue as well.
So, with that in mind, i can't see them as cute as most of you. Not this one, at least. When i see a manga treating the incest topic as lightly as this one is, i normally think is just giving a sex feast (which isn't so bad either...)

last edited at May 18, 2013 1:06PM

Phyis Moderator
Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

It's the first chapter and the whole incest thing didn't even enter the picture before the cliffhanger except for vague subtext. It's too soon to tell whether this is "not a serious story" or "treating the incest topic lightly."

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

Incest is an international taboo because it happens everywhere...And it's fairly well documented, even among long lost family members (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_sexual_attraction) Just look at any European royal families...they're all related to each other due to years of inbreeding...

Also, in most countries it's legal to marry your first cousin. In fact, if it weren't for the freaky babies (inbreedin' is bad, mmkay?) there probably wouldn't be any taboo about it, for the most part.

What's more unreal is thinking that incest situations are unreal.

Incest is an international taboo because it messes with the family unit as a sociological group. The family, as in parents and siblings and maybe grandparents, are our first teachers when it comes to social norms and expected behavior and values. Incest, (at least between nuclear family members) is looked down upon because the bond between teacher and student is warped by sex. So, no there would still be a taboo even if genetics were out of the picture because incest changes the perception of sociological roles to the people involved making them outcasts to the rest of society.

At least that's my understanding. I took sociology last semester, I think this is right.

... but we don't really know which way this manga's gonna go.

TsundereChan
Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

so that's what kids are up to these days

TsundereChan
Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

also incest is wincest nuff said

Imagesn79yw9ay
joined Jan 27, 2012

Normally don't have much time for incest. I find it gimmicky. I might give this series a try though.

Well, freaky babies and serious power imbalances especially when there's an age difference. Which can easily be abusive, so there's that. Similar ages like here it's not quite so likely.

This.

Kitsune Inari
joined Jul 20, 2011

What's intrinsically wrong with incest itself? Abuse and power imbalances are clearly badong and evil, and inbreeding is bad news for everybody involved. But as long as the former doesn't exist and the latter is avoided (or is not an issue because homo), what's wrong with two responsive and consenting people loving each other?
Of course the involved being children or teenagers detracts from the 'responsible' part, but that's an issue with all instances of love before adulthood.

joined Nov 11, 2010

Can't stand that bratty kid. Also, too much angst, I've got no idea where the story's going now. Is lil' sis gonna pretend to be a good lil' sis from now? Is Natsuki gonna keep on going out with that jerkface? Waiting for that happy ending.

To reply you must either login or sign up.