Forum › Moving out to the Countryside and Living with a Maid discussion

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Chapter 1, right?

Right??? :_;

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

What is this and why isn't their more of it? Poko?!

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Why?! Why isn't there more of this, instead of the one with the old man?!

last edited at Aug 15, 2021 2:11AM

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

I think this is just a joke twitter comic guys. I know y'all are hoping for some age gap raccoon girl maid yuri, but I don't think it's gonna happen lol.

joined Feb 21, 2019

I think this is just a joke twitter comic guys. I know y'all are hoping for some age gap raccoon girl maid yuri, but I don't think it's gonna happen lol.

;___;

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I dont get the punchline

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Why not? The author wrote a lovely comedic and thoughtful zombie yuri call "Koishikawa-san is a Carnivore." It's on Mangadex, though scanlation for it has come to a halt, so I don't know how it ends, or if the yuri crush gets reciprocated.

(Really, really, really hoping someone picks it up and finishes it, it's one of the few zombie stories I actually like, and I normally HATE zombies...)

last edited at Aug 15, 2021 6:01AM

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

I dont get the punchline

Is there one?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Are all maids named Ponko?

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Are all maids named Ponko?

Only the fishiest ones.

20220617_152146
joined Apr 2, 2020

Hmm a maid named Ponko.. doesn't sound familiar at all

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

You have an adorable little gay fluffball tanuki maid on your doorstep and you put her to work for you?

For shame! You get that cutie a warm blanket, some hot cocoa and like a bazillion headpats right now you heartless bastard!

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

I dont get the punchline

There are two parts to it. First, tanuki are also called racoon dogs, despite not actually being related to raccoons. Second, Raccoons are known for washing their meals in rivers.

So the joke is she mistook Ponko for a tanuki, when she was actually a true racoon, and now she's frantically scrubbing things.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Is this like a proto-ponko one shot or just an alternate storyline with a very similar premise

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, that does explain her washing skill. :nods:

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

That can't be all c'mon BRUHHHHHHHHHHHH

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

I dont get the punchline

Is there one?

In a lot of countries racoons are called wash(ing)bears

Shinta
joined Feb 25, 2014

I can't helped but feel sorry for her, in her transformation the maid uniform is clean and tidy but when she's return to her original form the maid uniform is dirty and tattered, I love that kind of detail, damn you Poko come here lemme give you a new clothes and lots of headpats GOOD GIRL~~

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

I'm getting Master and Mel vibes all over again.

To reply you must either login or sign up.