Forum › My Female Friend Became My Practice Partner So I Can Get Better at Sex with my Boyfriend discussion

Screenshot_726
joined Dec 2, 2017

Very good and fun overall, but I know if I take it seriously is not going to be that fun

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Girl. You can't come during sex because your bf suck at it

I wanted to say "or maybe she's lesbian and can only come with girls" but... I don't want to be accused of hating on bisexuals... >_<

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

I gotta say the girl is right tho. The faces this artist draws are really erotic

Image0
joined Aug 25, 2018

I don't mind Bisexual at all but I just hate the idea that lesbian sex is "practicing" and "playing around" in order to have "real" straight sex.
Again this is stuff I heard my whole life, that "it isn't sex if there's no penis". So done with that.
But many Yuri stories plot are pretty much hentai so it's not that deep.
Still it's worth being pointed out imo..

Thank you for saying this cuz i was really struggling to put it in words. Alot of bisexual representation is cheating and i dont really fw that either. It’d be different if having an open relationship was established beforehand, but this feels like a weird male-gazey fantasy thats like “lesbians are hot but I’m homophobic otherwise” ykwim? Knowing this author, i dont really expect a lot but its just annoying to see nonetheless.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Girl. You can't come during sex because your bf suck at it

I wanted to say "or maybe she's lesbian and can only come with girls" but... I don't want to be accused of hating on bisexuals... >_<

It's a possibility, but seeing as she's gotten herself a BF and seems to care about him, it doesn't seem to be the most likely explanation. I think it's just far more likely that he just sucks at it — lack of self-control in bed, lacking empathy, incapable of properly reading her body language, too focused on penetration and forgetting about "the important stuff", the list goes on. There's so many things us guys just can't know first hand...

Image0
joined Aug 25, 2018

I guess I should have expected it, considering other discussions I've come across (and especially those with even the slightest amount of het and/or bisexual content) but somehow I still wasn't prepared. Just what is with people always dismissing bisexuality as a phase, or a conversion process? With people getting a hundred times angrier when the mc cheats on her gf with a man, or with guys saying they wouldn't mind getting cheated on if it was with a woman? I get that the story wasn't supposed to be taken seriously, but the comments here definitely point to some serious issues.....

Im saying!! Its very telling how folks on here feel abt bisexuality from how they respond in these comments. Its like, a huge red flag personally seeing terms like “cucked” or people who i presume to be dudes being like “oh yeah I wouldn’t mind that happening to me” which is a bit weird from the viewpoint of someone who is a lesbian lol

Iloveherface
joined Jul 12, 2020

or people who i presume to be dudes being like “oh yeah I wouldn’t mind that happening to me” which is a bit weird from the viewpoint of someone who is a lesbian lol

Honestly, I've seen guys say that in person, can someone explain to me why? Because it's sexy? Do they think they're going to get a threesome?
I like guys too, but attitudes like that turn me off and I don't understand them (and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only woman who feels the same way).

30_magikarp
joined Feb 21, 2021

It's sad that bisexual and cheating tags often come hand in hand in the mangas I've seen here. Is it really that difficult for authors to imagine that bisexuals can be committed to one relationship at a time? Why does cheating always have to be involved?

868e64eacaeed480084b005ae21b7c4c
joined Jul 19, 2018

Test

joined Aug 15, 2021

or people who i presume to be dudes being like “oh yeah I wouldn’t mind that happening to me” which is a bit weird from the viewpoint of someone who is a lesbian lol

Honestly, I've seen guys say that in person, can someone explain to me why? Because it's sexy? Do they think they're going to get a threesome?
I like guys too, but attitudes like that turn me off and I don't understand them (and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only woman who feels the same way).

for me, i never expect threesome but if they wants threesome, i won't mind it, also i don't mind just watching it.

this is just from me, it's just beautiful, woman with woman. i'm fine as long as my gf don't abandon or lying to me, ah also being cold toward me.

Iloveherface
joined Jul 12, 2020

^ But bro, cheating is cheating regardless how hot or beautiful is woman with woman (or man with man) :(
Of course it would be different if you both talk about it beforehand

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

wow

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Smolgirl posted:

^ But bro, cheating is cheating regardless how hot or beautiful is woman with woman (or man with man) :(

I tried to explain it a bit comprehensively but it just sounded so stupid I couldn't bear to post it. tl;dr men often don't consider women as legitimate competition for their SO's, thus their SO's playing around with a woman is not a threat to their relationship, whether technically "cheating" or not. Toss in heterosexuals tending to aesthetically enjoy homosexual behaviour of the opposite sex, and you've got "my girlfriend cheating on me with another girl is hot and cool."

Iloveherface
joined Jul 12, 2020

Smolgirl posted:

I tried to explain it a bit comprehensively but it just sounded so stupid I couldn't bear to post it. tl;dr men often don't consider women as legitimate competition for their SO's, thus their SO's playing around with a woman is not a threat to their relationship, whether technically "cheating" or not. Toss in heterosexuals tending to aesthetically enjoy homosexual behaviour of the opposite sex, and you've got "my girlfriend cheating on me with another girl is hot and cool."

I don't like to think "I hate men, why they always think with their dicks instead with their brain? but I won't deny it that I feel like that rn
At first, I thought it was a form to hide their insecurity...
And do you know why men don't condsider women as competition? I thought about sexism, but I don't want to jump into conclusions.
I mean, just like the situation in this comic, if I were a man who is bad in the bed and suddenly I know that my girlfriend is with another girl, I would fear my life, I would already know that I have lost the war, I wouldn't be happy
But well, thank you very much for explaining

Weiwei
joined Oct 9, 2017

To be honnest I would also prefer losing my gf to a woman, but not because I don't think they're competition (i'm a woman myself), but because losing to a GUY is like the worst thing ever. Best case scenario yuri lost against patriarchy, worst case scenario you were considered less attractive than a guy which means you failed at several levels. (might be because i'm a t woman that i see things that way xD)

Sorry guys, i'm not that misandrist I promise :D

joined Aug 23, 2011

I'm guessing most of the people commenting here don't read much manga outside DynastyScans?
Bleeding from the mouth is a typical way of showing emotional damage (since it's internal damage, d'you get it?) in comedy manga. The dude isn't actually happy, he's dying on the inside since he just got NTRed.
Also, his hair turned white. That's a trope which typycally doesn't signify happiness and approval. https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DiseaseBleach

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

^Yeesh, the commenter above me has issuuuuuuuuuues
Edit: I don't think the current comment above mine reflects my comment, so I think the person deleted their comment

last edited at Jul 28, 2022 9:25PM

ZeroTheYuriLover
Screenshot_183-min
joined Jan 2, 2022

CUCK

To reply you must either login or sign up.